Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Julius Thomas

I am glad I bought the personalized Jaguars Jersey because at this rate I'll make the team by default.

Injury list keeps growing....

#becausejaguars

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

JT gets paid $15.1 Mil this year alone to play what ten games maybe at $1.51 million a game?   He better be impressive when he does play!

(This post was last modified: 10-08-2015, 06:01 AM by C'MON JAGS.)

Quote:Lots of intelligent responses in this thread. Bunch of infants around here.

Yep, losing year in and year out makes posters more childish then usual.

I survived the Gus Bradley Error.

Quote:I hate new yorkers..

Most people do, even other New Yorkers.

Quote:I am glad I bought the personalized Jaguars Jersey because at this rate I'll make the team by default.

Injury list keeps growing....

#becausejaguars

What position do you play?

I can hear it now:

"And now starting at (tbd) for your Jacksonville Jaguars, DewITTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT"

And it is so loud that the announcers can't tell if the fans are saying "DEWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW" or "WHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO"?

so is this wimp playing this week or does he need another 2 years to repair a broken a finger?

(This post was last modified: 10-08-2015, 08:03 AM by Pujo.)

Quote:so is this wimp playing this week or does he need another 2 years to repair a broken a finger?
Hey look we have a doctor on the board. I'm glad you know so much about his injury and not just blabbering nonsense. It's better for him to make sure there's not a setback and cause a long term issue.

At least provide some substance in your post if you are going to complain. Like post a player coming back faster with the same injury at a similar position or something.

Quote:so is this wimp playing this week or does he need another 2 years to repair a broken a finger?

Brilliant analysis, as usual.
[Image: IMG-1452.jpg]

Two years. Same for Marks. For the purposes of your happiness and our sanity, just go ahead and assume neither player will be active until after the 2016 season.

“It just shows what kind of team we are. We’re a tough team. We like contact. We’re very physical. We want the issue to be brought to us so we can show people we can stand up to it and overcome it. Seeing that’s just a symbol of our team and who we are.” - Jaguars DT Malik Jackson

Maybe you should run down to the stadium and ask this exact question to him in person?

Never argue with idiots. They drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.
[Image: attachment.php?aid=59]

it's such Jaguars thing for big FA to sit out with an injury for first quarter of a season.

The team gets healthy later in the year. Wins a few meaningless games. Drops in draft position ( not that it matters )

Signed 

2013, 2014

Blakes Life Matters

(This post was last modified: 10-08-2015, 11:50 AM by dobie.)

The injury doc on 1010XL this morning said his hand should be healed. The risk is the potential of him re-injuring it, which really is the same potential of him having any new injury. Doc said, it'll have some pain, soreness, but that physically he should be able to do whatever he needs, i.e. catching balls, which he's now doing in practice. If JT is not on the field on Sunday it is either because A, something about the surgery/JT's recovery was less than normal or B, JT doesn't want to play because his hand hurts.

The team leaves tomorrow morning. I would suggest asking "this wimp" in person.

Quote:The injury doc on 1010XL this morning said his hand should be healed. The risk is the potential of him re-injuring it, which really is the same potential of him having any new injury. Doc said, it'll have some pain, soreness, but that physically he should be able to do whatever he needs, i.e. catching balls, which he's now doing in practice. If JT is not on the field on Sunday it is either because A, something about the surgery/JT's recovery was less than normal or B, JT doesn't want to play because his hand hurts.
IF this dude sits out because it "hurts"...................................

Guess we'll find out if Broncos fans were right or wrong.

Quote:The injury doc on 1010XL this morning said his hand should be healed. The risk is the potential of him re-injuring it, which really is the same potential of him having any new injury. Doc said, it'll have some pain, soreness, but that physically he should be able to do whatever he needs, i.e. catching balls, which he's now doing in practice. If JT is not on the field on Sunday it is either because A, something about the surgery/JT's recovery was less than normal or B, JT doesn't want to play because his hand hurts.

Well it must be the former since he still hasn't been cleared to play in a game yet.

Quote:Most people do, even other New Yorkers.
HEY!!! As a new yorker myself... I couldn't agree more who am i kidding haha

Championship Formula:

1) Draft Trevor Lawrence!
2) Play good physical Defense! 
3) Keep 91% of the roster healthy!
4) ???
5) Blank #2
6) CHAMPIONSHIP!!!

Quote:Hey look we have a doctor on the board. I'm glad you know so much about his injury and not just blabbering nonsense. It's better for him to make sure there's not a setback and cause a long term issue.

At least provide some substance in your post if you are going to complain. Like post a player coming back faster with the same injury at a similar position or something.

I'm definitely glad we have a doctor on board. Can you please explain all the weak lame injuries our soft football team is enduring? You're Dr. Andrews right? Can you please explain the soft injury that one Julius Thomas is enduring as well? It's a pretty ancient type of injury, one we don't normally see in people hard pressed for play time. Just wondering what your thoughts are, doc?  

Titansequaltrash aka my mini me. Follows me around like a cute puppy dog.

JT has not been cleared by the medical staff. I'm not sure what some expect him to do about that.

Stuff the doctor in a locker perhaps?

The injury sucks, part of the game. I am so ready though for him to be out there.

TravC59, aka JacksJags. @TravC59 on Twitter
;
; "This is really good, you want a bite, Honey?"