Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
If Bradley and the Jags lose today, then what?

Quote:Id take him over green easily. If you say differenr you dont deserve to even be posting on this board. That's just plain uninformed.
If you are plainly looking at this one year yeah of course. However Greene is a rookie that costs us almost nothing and has potential to be good. Again a big concern with Marshall is his attitude and he has been known to be toxic when he doesn't get the ball and cause strife in the locker room. 

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

This is a win/win for me. Either the Jags are gonna wax the colts at home, or this board is going to suffer a full meltdown. I'm excited.

If they lose to a Hasslebeck led clots then he should just be fired after his post game presser, just to get it over with.

Quote:If you are plainly looking at this one year yeah of course. However Greene is a rookie that costs us almost nothing and has potential to be good. Again a big concern with Marshall is his attitude and he has been known to be toxic when he doesn't get the ball and cause strife in the locker room.

Marshall has always been good. Underappreciated as hell

Quote:This is a win/win for me. Either the Jags are gonna wax the colts at home, or this board is going to suffer a full meltdown. I'm excited.

I mean they either win or gus gets fired. Win either way.

Quote:Fixed.
No...not fixed.

In the offseason, the team had three young promising receivers.

Nobody knew Lee would have injury problems this year.

If you were to say Lee was injury prone you might have well said Robinson was injury prone too, because he missed most of the 2014 preseason, then missed the second half of that season.

So again, why WOULD the team be interested in a thirtysomething receiver?

Worst to 1st.  Curse Reversed!

I'll bet you anything they don't fire Gus after a loss today.

Quote:No...not fixed.

In the offseason, the team had three young promising receivers.

Nobody knew Lee would have injury problems this year.

If you were to say Lee was injury prone you might have well said Robinson was injury prone too, because he missed most of the 2014 preseason, then missed the second half of that season.

So again, why WOULD the team be interested in a thirtysomething receiver?
lee is a [BLEEP] diva

Quote:I'll bet you anything they don't fire Gus after a loss today.

You're right, it'll be tomorrow.

Quote:You're right, it'll be tomorrow.

Loser takes a year off from the board and I'm in.

Quote:Marshall has always been good. Underappreciated as hell
Also after looking it up, Marshall was traded before free agency even started. Why would be give up a draft pick when we couldve gotten Cobb if he didnt go back to GB. Plus Cobb was the slot receiver we needed and is a much younger player that isnt a locker room issue. I completely get what Caldwell tried to do. Of course in retrospect you could say "man Marshall is doing well, we shouldve gotten him", however in the moment the decision was the correct one in my opinion. You can obviously have your own opinion, just trying to give all the facts instead of just blindly saying something without all the information.

I think Luck not playing says a lot about what the colts think of us too. Dont think for a second that that's not a slight.

Quote:lee is a [BAD WORD REMOVED] diva
Based upon what?!?  By all reports, Lee wanted to go back into the game last week.

Going into this season, you could have made the argument that Robinson was the injury prone guy.

Worst to 1st.  Curse Reversed!

They want him healthy for the houston game because they think this game is more winnable without him.

Quote:I think Luck not playing says a lot about what the colts think of us too. Dont think for a second that that's not a slight.

Wow. You are a crazy person.

Quote:They want him healthy for the houston game because they think this game is more winnable without him.
Man you just love to state things as fact without any knowledge. If Luck could play he would be playing. He is one of the most competitive guys in the league.

Quote:Wow. You are a crazy person.

You dont think so? TY hilton came out this week saying this should be a game they can win without him. Nobody outside of the city of jax has any respect for this hot garbage

(This post was last modified: 10-04-2015, 11:28 AM by WingerDinger.)

Pretty bad when you don't even have enough confidence in your team to win a game even when the opposing star QB is out..

This is bottom of the barrel and I know the only way is up.. Its not a question of if, just when? The bottom of this barrel is getting old now.. Need a ladder..
[Image: SaKG4.gif]

Quote:You dont think so? TY hilton came out this week saying this should be a game they can win without him. Nobody outside of the city of jax has any respect for this hot garbage
Go join the people outside of Jacksonville and root for another team.

[Image: giphy.gif]

Quote:Pretty bad when you don't even have enough confidence in your team to win a game even when the opposing star QB is out..

This is bottom of the barrel and I know the only way is up.. Its not a question of if, just when? The bottom of this barrel is getting old now.. Need a ladder..

Hey, don't you insult all these great fans who love and support their team!!!!!!!!

“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato