Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
If Bradley and the Jags lose today, then what?

Does Bradley lose the fan base? Locker room?

Or do you fire him based on his record and the fact he couldn't beat a back up QB?

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Quote:Does Bradley lose the fan base? Locker room?

Or do you fire him based on his record and the fact he couldn't beat a back up QB?

Do we need a million what if threads?

Quote:Does Bradley lose the fan base? Locker room?

They play Tampa next week.

“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato

There is no excuses anymore.

Playing soft zone coverage against Brady, not realizing your best receiver was being doubled, constantly admitting making coaching mistakes and on top of that losing a game to a guy who hasn't started in years behind a garbage oline?

Fire Gus.

If GB can't win this game, he will never win. 

Lets just get this loss over with so we can shred tampa..
[Image: SaKG4.gif]

Then there will be lots of angry threads on this message board, I guess. Not much else will happen. 

Quote:Then there will be lots of angry threads on this message board, I guess. Not much else will happen.

If we lose a "close one", nothing will happen. If we lose ugly and nothing happens, it is time to question ownerships trust in his "football people"

He should be fired immediately. Anyone else who thinks anything else is drinking the kool-aid big time

WHat if they only win by 3? Or 7? Isn't that just as bad as a win? Should I start a poll to figure it out? If they lose by a field goal, what will Bradley's approval rating be? Will Bortles be Blaine Bortles? How high is the Modis building? Anybody else nervous about Joeckel playing? 

Quote:He should be fired immediately. Anyone else who thinks anything else is drinking the kool-aid big time

Based on his overall record, and Indy playing without Luck, I would want him fired as well.

The Colts are a 2-14 football team without Luck or Manning.

I'm going to predict that if he loses, then Khan pulls the plug on Gus.

It's over.

[Image: Chris-morris-jumps-out-window-o.gif]

(This post was last modified: 10-04-2015, 09:50 AM by knarnn.)

Quote:WHat if they only win by 3? Or 7? Isn't that just as bad as a win? Should I start a poll to figure it out? If they lose by a field goal, what will Bradley's approval rating be? Will Bortles be Blaine Bortles? How high is the Modis building? Anybody else nervous about Joeckel playing?

Will the usuals come out to play if the Jags win by 30? What if Bortles gets hurt? What if the team bus gets in an accident on the way to the stadium? Where is the tallest building in Indy? Can we all just meet there since the line to the MODIS building is kinda long?
"Before you criticize a man, walk a mile in his shoes. That way, if he gets angry, he's a mile away and barefoot."

Quote:Will the usuals come out to play if the Jags win by 30? What if Bortles gets hurt? What if the team bus gets in an accident on the way to the stadium? Where is the tallest building in Indy? Can we all just meet there since the line to the MODIS building is kinda long?

How long will less then mediocrity satisfy you before you finally crack?

You put it behind you and play game 5 next week.   I may be in the minority, but let Gus finish the season.  Yes, injuries are a part of the game, but he's been missing key players, arguably the best players on both sides of the ball (and playmakers). 

Quote:You put it behind you and play game 5 next week. I may be in the minority, but let Gus finish the season. Yes, injuries are a part of the game, but he's been missing key players, arguably the best players on both sides of the ball (and playmakers).

Gus, get off the internet and into that locker room!

I predict that if we lose today, Monday will be a fun filled day on the MB.
[Image: giphy.gif]

Quote:How long will less then mediocrity satisfy you before you finally crack?

I know, its ridiculous.

If we lose, it'll be the final straw. Losing to a 40 year old backup Luckless team would be beyond demoralizing.

We won't have a better chance of getting above .500. Back up QB this week and rookie next week. Now or never