Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
PATS JAGS FINAL SCORE PREDICTIONS

Quote:Realistic, 35-14 Pats

Homer, 31-27 Jags
Yeah, pretty much this. Any team is beatable, but the Pats are just in another stratosphere. Would be great, actually would be INCREDIBLE, but a tall task.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

I will not make a prediction this  week. What i will do is say this,we are the undercats. Pats won the super bowl,they are the defending champs so no one expects the jags to win this game except the Jaguar players. 

I will add 2 things. a loss to the pats would make the players not happy,but they would also understand they lost to the champs from last year.  

now on other hand if Jags find a way to win,that would really boost thier confindence even more.  (note not that players don't have any,just it would sky rocket)

Letsall rember these 3 words sunday even if its unlikely Jags win. 

Any Given Sunday.

snowwolf titans owner in madden.

note titans owner means im undeafted againest them. 

I honestly don't know how I would react if the Jags won this week..... Probably wouldn't be able to process it.

I think this could potentially be a closer game than people think. Remember that 2 years ago we were hanging around with Denver for a while. That team was far worse than the Jags we see today.

This is one of those rare cases where I'll advocate running the ball (as long as it's working). Gotta keep Brady off the field. One matchup to keep an eye on: Telvin Smith and Rob Gronkowski. They say nobody is both big and fast enough to cover Gronk. Covering the move tight end is exactly what they drafted Telvin for, if anyone can do it, it's him.

Prediction: Jags keep the game close early, go into half time down 13-17. Jags offense struggles again the 2nd half, and Pats pull away in the end, win 38-20.

28-17 patriots.  I don't think the Jags will get torched like some believe but Bellicheck is a defensive genius.

[Image: mvp.avia8a99974486b2b89.md.png]

Quote:28-17 patriots.  I don't think the Jags will get torched like some believe but Bellicheck is a defensive genius.
 That's the thing people are forgetting though. Belichick doesn't have a lot to work with from a personnel standpoint on defense. That's probably what we have to count on for this to be a competitive game. And while our defense is pretty solid, if it is forced to stay on the field for too long, the pats will start to burn them.

Quote:That's the thing people are forgetting though. Belichick doesn't have a lot to work with from a personnel standpoint on defense. That's probably what we have to count on for this to be a competitive game. And while our defense is pretty solid, if it is forced to stay on the field for too long, the pats will start to burn them.

They hung up 40+ on the Bills.... Almost doesn't matter who they throw out their on defense.

(This post was last modified: 09-23-2015, 11:28 AM by PatsFanNH.)

Quote: That's the thing people are forgetting though. Belichick doesn't have a lot to work with from a personnel standpoint on defense. That's probably what we have to count on for this to be a competitive game. And while our defense is pretty solid, if it is forced to stay on the field for too long, the pats will start to burn them.
Really? he has a D with the Most sacks in the NFL (12) and INT (4) and held the Bills (a comparable D) in their house to 13 points till they went into prevent D in the fourth quarter.

As for staying with Gronk, he is more than just a TE he is the #1 TE in the NFL it I am sure can be done, but by no means is it going to be easy and when he has been healthy NO one has stopped him from getting the ball.

My prediction is the Pats like they have so far the first 2 weeks score often and alot but the Jags hang around for the first half but by the 4th quarter in the Razor  40-17 Patriots. Final score 47- 31 Pats

35-28 Jags.

Looking to troll? Don't bother, we supply our own.

UNDERCATS! UNDERCATS! UNDERCATS! HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!

GO JAGS!!

Let's Get Em!!!! Go Jags!

38-27 *Patriots... MVP - audio and visual department

Quote:I hope no players look at this board. How sad is it  when almost all  your fans predict their team losing. I guess it is all right for fans to turn there backs on the players but god forbid if all the players during pre-game interviews  said  we don't have any chance to win this game. Every one would be calling for there heads. Realistically how are our chances to win, not great, but I will say the Jags win until  the Pats prove me wrong. As long as the players believe they can win so will I.

You can make a prediction with your heart or your brain. Often, they are very different. Wanting your team to win (which you should always want, unless some playoff implication helps you if you lose) is different than being asked if you think your team will win (which should be answered based on realities and not wishes). Now, I'm sure you could find points for *any* team winning on any given Sunday, at least that's what they always say.

But even during the last 15 years, I've wished the Patriots would win a game, but I realistically knew they would/could lose it. You can't drink the KoolAid all the time.

I will say 35 to 17 NE. Jags are not going to stop NE offence. Look at the last SB and know that it was the same defense the Jags run now but with better players.The Jags are improving. Injuries are killing us now. Looks like we may be pretty healthy by TB.

Quote:I will say 35 to 17 NE. Jags are not going to stop NE offence. Look at the last SB and know that it was the same defense the Jags run now but with better players.The Jags are improving. Injuries are killing us now. Looks like we may be pretty healthy by TB.
You mean the defense that did enough to win had the dang coaches called the right play?

Ehh... yeah I see what you mean.

The Pats only put up 28 in that game.

If we can hold them to 28 we have a "chance".

Disclaimer: I don't think we win this game. I just don't like your reasoning of "this team last year did this"

new year, different team, etc etc.

I hope for this...

32- 20 JAGUARS!!!

I expect this...

42-17 pats.

If the pats don't blow us out and the game is essentially over by the first half it'll be a moral victory for us!

... how pathetic.

I'm going to make two Predictions..

Jags - 35

Pats - 28

Banana

That's Number #1

DO YOUR JOB....! & Together We Will... Bonehead...!

I'm going to make two Predictions..

Jags - 30

Pats - 38

Banana

That's Number #2

Just covering my bases..

DO YOUR JOB....! & Together We Will... Bonehead...!

Now it's time for "Bold Predictions", <span style="font-size:12px;"><span style="font-size:14px;">brought to you by The Jungle.</span></span>

<span style="font-size:12px;"><span style="font-size:14px;">Tom Brady is picked off three times, two of them pick sixes.</span></span>

<span style="font-size:12px;"><span style="font-size:14px;">Next.</span></span>

Looking to troll? Don't bother, we supply our own.

35-24 pats, Jaguars kick late FG to cover.

35-13 New England

Jags 28 - NE 27

Based BB5 is gonna out-Brady Tom Terrific in the last minute forty-five.

“It just shows what kind of team we are. We’re a tough team. We like contact. We’re very physical. We want the issue to be brought to us so we can show people we can stand up to it and overcome it. Seeing that’s just a symbol of our team and who we are.” - Jaguars DT Malik Jackson