Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
PATS JAGS FINAL SCORE PREDICTIONS

Im not gonna justify my feelings on why I think this will happen so I can spend all week defending myself from all you HUNGRY CATS!

So im just gonna predict the final score....

Jaguars 42

Patriots 35

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

45-13 New England

Quote:45-13 New England
damn

No score prediction but it's hard to see the Jags winning. I wouldn't bet on it. But I do hope obviously that we shock the world.

34-17

Quote:No score prediction but it's hard to see the Jags winning. I wouldn't bet on it. But I do hope obviously that we shock the world.
to me? it wouldnt be a shock.

I think we played a decent game against the phins yesterday. but I believe we can play a much better game.

If we play up to our potential next week....WE CAN STAY WITH THE PATS

Quote:34-17
WHO WINS?

35-24 Patriots.
Shock the world

56-17  Patriots.  Brady, Gronk, Amendola, Edelman, go bezerk on the zone D.

42-28 Patriots           I've already accepted a loss if it happens.  A win for me is not whether we end the game with more points than the patriots, it's whether we improve from the errors of last week and stay within 2 touchdowns.  I want a fight till the finish, and not just a showing in the 1st quarter where we get destroyed in the air and the games over by halftime.

Season Tix, Section 409

2023 and still counting.....SB will finally be ours soon enough.
TLaw aka 'the prince that was promised' supporter.

Quote:35-24 Patriots.
If this is the final score.... and we play hard with no fumbles, blown tackles,ints....

if both teams play a clean game but we get beat by a much more advanced pats team and an out of this world qb.

ill be ok with it.

52-10 patriots

I worry about Gronk....

45-24 Patriots

Quote:42-28 Patriots           I've already accepted a loss if it happens.  A win for me is not whether we end the game with more points than the patriots, it's whether we improve from the errors of last week and stay within 2 touchdowns.  I want a fight till the finish, and not just a showing in the 1st quarter where we get destroyed in the air and the games over by halftime.
I LOVE YOUR POSITION AND THOUGHTS!

I too would hate the loss....

I just want to be proud of our guys performances.

Man OH MAN,,,...

if we can hit the pats in the mouth a few times on offense AND DEFENSE and not loose by 50......

Thall be ALL OVER ESPN AND NFL NETWORK.

so far...the pats are looking like theyre in a whole different league  than their opponents.

Quote:52-10 patriots
thats a distinct possibility.

Ill bet you 50 pushups its a close game

Quote:I worry about Gronk....

45-24 Patriots
I worry about gronk too... but i think we can shut him down with colvin and telvin.

I think when brady passes to gronk the ball is up for grabs a lot of the time

I'm always positive about our chances, however, the Patriots. On the road. Tough sledding with this opponant. Will be a great test for our young team to see if we can hang with them till the end.

(This post was last modified: 09-21-2015, 11:50 AM by MinistryMan2007.)

31-17 Pats. Just being real... Can't play zone against Brady and expect to win, and we're too banged up in the secondary to play tight man.

(This post was last modified: 09-21-2015, 11:53 AM by JagsFansince1995.)

Quote:I LOVE YOUR POSITION AND THOUGHTS!

I too would hate the loss....

I just want to be proud of our guys performances.

Man OH MAN,,,...

if we can hit the pats in the mouth a few times on offense AND DEFENSE and not loose by 50......

Thall be ALL OVER ESPN AND NFL NETWORK.

so far...the pats are looking like theyre in a whole different league  than their opponents.
That's all i ask for.  Our team preaches faith and fighting for everything and if we can carry that aggressiveness from the 1st half against MIA to next week, we earn more respect.  The only problem that i have ever believed stop us from garnering respect is our lack of consistency year in and year out.  Every team is worshiped one year or another and then picked apart once they fail expectations or never live up to the hype at all.  Consistency from our Jaguars is a win against any top NFL team right now ( Pats, Packers, SEA, Colts, DEN, DAL, SD).  Those are the only teams i believe are true contenders.  They have offenses that rarely are stopped barring bad play or injuries, and are great postseason test every year we play them in the Reg season to gauge how far off we are from elite.

SEA is mainly saved on defense just to throw that out there too.

Season Tix, Section 409

2023 and still counting.....SB will finally be ours soon enough.
TLaw aka 'the prince that was promised' supporter.

I expect a blow out but feel it's going to be more like the packers game in 2012.