Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
NAACP Leader, "I Do Consider Myself Black"

Quote:Just like Bruce Jenner this is the case of a mentally ill women who has lost her identity and created a fabricated history to fit her newly fictional identity. In this case it seems more people are willing to admit she has a problem and needs help. Sadly in Bruce's case his illness is celebrated that's the only difference.

Eric, there are differing view points on this and it is still being studied so why do you continue to act like you have all the facts and know this is an illness. It's baffling.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Quote:However, the lies that these two "men" told advanced their position how?

I would argue the fact that both memes are equal.  The words "liberal" and "conservative" are used equally.

Don't bang your head against that brick wall too hard.  I can build you one that is a bit softer.   ^_^

I enjoy debating you and your insight.  Don't want to see you hurt yourself.  Wink

Had those two men been open about their sexuality before they were elected to office, do you really believe they would have been elected running as Republicans?

If something can corrupt you, you're corrupted already.
- Bob Marley

[Image: kiWL4mF.jpg]

Quote:Let the state, and individual churches and other institutions determine the definition of marriage, not the state.  

Tim, don't make me start reading this board while sober, just to make sure I'm seeing what I'm seeing.

If something can corrupt you, you're corrupted already.
- Bob Marley

[Image: kiWL4mF.jpg]

Quote:Conservatives are actually more about government staying out of marriage all together.  Let the state, and individual churches and other institutions determine the definition of marriage, not the state.  

Marriage licenses were the byproduct of progressives controlling who married whom in order to prevent mixed race marriages going back 150 years or so.  Progressives want to add more government intervention into marriage in order to force the issue on gay marriage when the reality is government should just stay out of it all together.

A perfect example of how social issues matter so much to progressives is the fact that they are pushing so hard to elect the first woman president.  It's more important to elect based on gender or race than it is to elect someone who is capable and qualified.

I'm not saying social issues aren't important to conservatives.  I'm simply saying that they don't rate as highly on the list of concerns for those on the right than they do for those on the left who are all about identity politics. 

I think you meant let the state, not federal government?

The fact is, the government is involved in marriage and because it is, it should not be up to the States.  Gay people deserve equal rights period regardless of someone else's beliefs.  I'm okay with churches staying out of it if they so choose.  

Quote:Had those two men been open about their sexuality before they were elected to office, do you really believe they would have been elected running as Republicans?

He knows the answer.

Quote:When did Bruce Jenner lose his identity? From all the interviews, even when he was a young child, he had the sense that he should have been a female. Who are you to say his story is fabricated? I get that it fits your narrative and beliefs, but why make something up?

I don't know at what point in his life it happened nor what caused it but he lost his identity when he no longer could accept his natural gender, just like this lady couldn't accept her natural ethnicity.
[Image: 5_RdfH.gif]

Quote:Eric, there are differing view points on this and it is still being studied so why do you continue to act like you have all the facts and know this is an illness. It's baffling.

View points don't change nature. The acceptance or treatment of the situation doesn't change the reality a man who thinks he's a women is confused on what makes a women. It's not her clothing, it's not her physical appearance, it's not her mental makeup, it's her biological makings and no matter how badly a he may want to be a she nature simply can't be changed.

It's more reasonable to claim a different ethnicity since were all so mixed anyways, but that is clearly seen as crazy, the evidence is in this case.

Quote:Had those two men been open about their sexuality before they were elected to office, do you really believe they would have been elected running as Republicans?

Theres at least a few openly gay men in the house that are republicans I can't remember there names but I believe both where from California.

Quote:Theres at least a few openly gay men in the house that are republicans I can't remember there names but I believe both where from California.
I rest my case.

Quote:I rest my case.

I was just saying it's happened lol I'm not claiming Alabama is about to elect gay republicans

Probably not.  However, they didn't really "lie", I should have phrased it differently earlier.  They campaigned and voted against gay legislation, but led a closet homosexual lifestyle.  It's not really an outright lie like the two liberals progressives pictured in the meme that I posted.

There are 10 kinds of people in this world.  Those who understand binary and those who don't.

So she wants to be black. Michael Jackson wanted white...its a wash. Move on.

Wait..we're on to gay republicans now.  Holy Moly

Blakes Life Matters

How would this be viewed if it were a black woman passing as white in order to manage a chapter in a white supremacist organization? Should these two cases be viewed differently?

"Why should I give information to you when all you want to do is find something wrong with it?"

Quote:How would this be viewed if it were a black woman passing as white in order to manage a chapter in a white supremacist organization? Should these two cases be viewed differently?
Honestly, I'd be too busy laughing to have an opinion.