Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
***Official Jaguars @ Titans Game Day Thread***

So glad I decided to sell my tickets for the rest of the season........

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

I look forward to the day when they show our team making a good play during the Halftime Report. 

Quote:I miss Del rio now

Just stupid...

Yeah I miss JDR too. Sad

Look at these halftime clowns.

Quote:I miss Del rio now

Me too. He wasn't ever this bad. At least he knows how to run a team with a bunch of scrubs unlike Bradley. He looks so lost.
[Image: 160572067683e562faff2fbedb33413b.gif]

Can't trade for coaching staff anymore, so that's not an option.  Rex Ryan though???  

I'd like a new coaching staff if we don't win this year.

Quote:So glad I decided to sell my tickets for the rest of the season........

What a great fan!  Sick and you are bragging about this why?

The Titans could complete 100% of their passes to their tight ends. Nobody covers them, and the Jags haven't for 6 weeks!

You can't be a fan of this. I blame no one who doesn't Goto a game

I'm trying to be patient with our coaching staff, but every week, they make it more and more difficult
No commercial messages in sigs

(This post was last modified: 10-12-2014, 02:30 PM by isobozo.)

Quote:What a great fan! Sick and you are bragging about this why?

You can turn the tv off when the team is this bad. Why waste gas, or beer money?

Guys I don't think a storm came. More like a light summer shower. Maybe someone's sprinkler.

Quote:You can't be a fan of this. I blame no one who doesn't Goto a game

It is 10-7 and we finally found a franchise QB.  SMH, bandwagon fans...

Quote:Four new O linemen?
Let's throw in all our DB's and all our Offensive linemen for a top draft pick

Quote:It is 10-7 and we finally found a franchise QB. SMH, bandwagon fans...

Bandwagon? What exactly is there to bandwagon on to?

Quote:It is 10-7 and we finally found a franchise QB. SMH, bandwagon fans...
I've been a fan since 95. I'm just tired of the garbage that has been on the field the past 3 seasons

Quote:I've been a fan since 95. I'm just tired of the garbage that has been on the field the past 3 seasons

No need to defend yourself.  

Quote:What a great fan!  Sick and you are bragging about this why?

Because I'm tired of watching this laughing stock of a team......I'm tired of opposing team fans mocking Jags fans at home games.....I'm tired of sports media laughing every time they say Jaguars........I've got dozens of other reasons, but I think you get my gist.