Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
***Official Jaguars @ Titans Game Day Thread***

(This post was last modified: 10-12-2014, 01:14 PM by AmeliaIsland.)

Hi, Jaguars Nation!   Smile  Our Jacksonville Jaguars may have  their best chance to finally win their first game of the season as they are in Nashville to play the 1-4 Tennessee Titans. Jaguars finally had their first win when our Jaguars visited Nashville after their bye week last year and defeated the Titans in their home turf 29-27 on November 10, 2013.  Jaguars have a chance to repeat beating Tennessee again, this time one month earlier. 

Both the Jaguars and Titans are meeting for the 40th time in the regular season, with the Titans though leading the all-time regular season series by the count of 22-17-0.  Titans also outscored our Jaguars in the previous 39 games 800 points to 723.

Local weather conditions inside Louisiana Pacific  Field  for the 1:05PM Eastern Standard Time kickoff, is a mix of scattered thunderstorms and partly cloudy skies at 72 degrees, 81% humidity, 50% precipitation, and mild southern winds at 7 miles per hour.

Visiting Jaguars are wearing the white jerseys and black pants, while the host Titans are wearing their light blue jerseys, and navy blue pants.

Both the Jaguars and Titans players, along with their coaching and team support staffs, and the rest of the NFL teams,may continue to participate wearing authentic pink-colored NFL apparel and equipment both on the playing field during game action, and in the sidelines, to support the NFL's 'A Crucial Catch' campaign, to support  Breast Cancer Awareness Month, throughout the month of October.

No further injuries to  the Jaguars and Titans, go for your first win on the road in 2014, and GO JAGUARS!!!!     :yes:  B)  :thumbsup:  Smile  ^_^

Jaguars @ Titans Live NFL Game Centers:

http://www.jaguars.com/gameday/game/2014/regular6

http://www.nfl.com/gamecenter/2014101208...ab=preview

Jaguars @ Titans Pre Game Injury Reports:

http://www.jaguars.com/team/injury-report.html

http://www.titansonline.com/team/injury-report.html

NFL On CBS Coverage Map In Purple:

http://506sports.com/

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Come on 1pm Sunday, get here already.

Jags fans are waiting............................................

I survived the Gus Bradley Error.

I found it interesting that you did not just call the stadium LP Field like everyone else does.

We should definitely win this game. Not only do the Titans suck, they have a big quarterback problem.

Quote:Come on 1pm Sunday, get here already.

Jags fans are waiting............................................

LOL You must be more ready than I am because I just got done watching Florida lose.

I got my bortles jersey, gamepass, jags hat and some munchies can't wait till kickoff at 12pm :-)
Jags 4 Life

What i want to see this week is no dropped passes and finishing drives.

We should win this game. We neee to play as a team but it's definitely not a reach.
Jags 4 Life

This game is so winnable it's not even funny.

I don't want to hear any excuses.

LET BORTLES PLAY and live with the results.

I survived the Gus Bradley Error.

I'm not saying this is a must-win, but we need to win

Quote:I'm not saying this is a must-win, but we need to win

Agreed. If we don't win this week it is going to be pretty difficult for us to reach the playoffs....

Quote:Agreed. If we don't win this week it is going to be pretty difficult for us to reach the playoffs....

I just choked laughing. Good one, playoffs...
[Image: 160572067683e562faff2fbedb33413b.gif]

A loss here would be incredibly demoralizing.  I'll be tempted to give up football forever if we lose.  If it's a blowout, then I probably will.

I was wrong about Trent Baalke. 

Let's go jags! Let's get our first win of the season!
No commercial messages in sigs

The Jags got this.

24-10

stoopid tacks.

Let the Big Cat eat!!

"Stay tight, stay close. Great things are going to continue to happen for this football team."  - Doug Peterson

Quote:I'm not saying this is a must-win, but we need to win

Agree. It's right there for the taking.
;

;

Dismember the Titans

I agree we must win this game, and I think we will. Bortles goes for over 300yds and at least 3 TDs.

What I want is for after the game, Titans fans to have the same reaction we've had for most of the last decade.

Man, I hope we can get a quarterback like that.

I hope Fisch allows Bortles to stretch the field. I'll live with 3 interceptions if it means we're taking the shots down field. GO JAGS!

Bortles will have his breakout game today. 37-13

We might win today. If we lose it will be close. With Gerhart out today I hope Robinson, Todman, and Johnson breakout for 100+ today.

[Image: 4SXW6gC.png]

"What do I know of cultured ways, the gilt, the craft and the lie? I, who was born in a naked land and bred in the open sky. The subtle tongue, the sophist guile, they fail when the broadswords sing; Rush in and die, dogs - I was a man before I was a king."