Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
***Official Jaguars @ Patriots Game Day Thread***

How does someone get so wide open in the endzone

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

game..set.. match

Quote:Is #fireGus still a thing?
#NewQBPLZ

Quote:THATS ROUGHING THE PASSER?
Yeah, ridiculous flag.
No commercial messages in sigs

Did Colvin play soft there because he respects brady?

Now I've got to hear all the BS on jaguars.com for the next week talking about how the Jags aren't really as bad as it looked.

Time for Pandora and beer
“It is the job of thinking people not to be on the side of the executioners.”
― Albert Camus

Same old [BLEEP] Blake

Same old [BLEEP] play calling

400 td passea. I don't think our franchise has scored that many...ever
[Image: 160572067683e562faff2fbedb33413b.gif]

Welp, barring some serious halftime adjustments, that's ballgame.

Can we keep it to a 5 score game?  

I wish we had a good qb

Quote:Bortles is still making too many errors. You look at Bridgewater and Carr who were picked lower than him, and they are much more careful with the ball. Blake's decision making isnt very good, and his pass accuracy is all over the place. 
A lot of us wanted to take a quarterback lower, but Caldwell wanted his raw QB. I see the potential in Bortles, but I feel that it's still a year or two away. We can't wait that long.

Quote:Is #fireGus still a thing?
It should be when your team is lost and overwhelmed

Quote:I want Garrard back

His numbers would be the same. Garrard was Mr. Erratic.
"Before you criticize a man, walk a mile in his shoes. That way, if he gets angry, he's a mile away and barefoot."

Ugh, I mean its expected but not like this. They are just giving up everything way too easy. The turnover doesn't help either... ARGH!

Quote:No matter who the head coach is, we have been running a zone defense for the last 10 years.

yep.... same story for the last 10 years....  

I am not even mad at the defense. Patriots do this regularly to any defense no matter how good they are. The offense has no excuse though. They cannot be this bad against this pedestrian defense. This offense is worse than the '03 offense with Byron Leftwich. Though I will give that group credit since they had Fred Taylor and Jimmy Smith.

Quote:Serious question, why did we play prevent defense for an entire half?

right? linebackers playing like 20 yards deep

Quote:Welp, barring some serious halftime adjustments, that's ballgame.
Seriously? Since when have the Jags made positive half time adjustments? lol