Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
***Official Jaguars @ Patriots Game Day Thread***

Sooo I just wanna remind everyone that I wanted to draft Bridgewater

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Question is will our score actually reach the double digits. 

OK well we were still in it until the interception,  lets make some adjustments ( i know how preposterous that sounds) and keep the game close

The fact we can't put up more than 3 points against the Pats defense is pathetic honestly

Quote:Sooo I just wanna remind everyone that I wanted to draft Bridgewater

Screw that ole Todd Bridges Willis Jackson look alike..
[Image: SaKG4.gif]

Quote:Carr isn't that good. They are playing Cleveland for god sake
Looked decent against the Ravens

Quote:Question is will our score actually reach the double digits.

I think we top out at 13

20-3 by half time... game over. Can we just move on to the indy game now?

The only next step the NFL can do is make it so you need to pull a flag out of the QBs belt and not even touch him. That's where this is headed.

This should've been 13-6 at the half, the turnover makes it 20-3 and a near impossibility to win at this point. We need a miracle to even have a shot. Brady trips coming out at the half, breaks leg? That is probably what it would take lol. 

Tyrod Taylor much better qb than Bortles.  just sad.

This is like Alabama vs cupcake

Quote:Question is will our score actually reach the double digits.

In garbage time.

Quote:Looked decent against the Ravens

They're being shut out 14-0 by Cinci
Jaguars Fundamentalist

Yeap its about to get rough

Quote:Brady is amazing to be fair. Best ever in my opinion.

I'm mad at the defense for playing zone. I expected them to get thrashed. The offense though? Wow they suck, and they look terrible. Wrs suck, Bortles sucks (which I've been an avid defender), rbs suck, coaching sucks.
[Image: 160572067683e562faff2fbedb33413b.gif]

Quote:Tyrod Taylor much better qb than Bortles.  just sad.

Yeah, kind of pathetic Tyrod Taylor did better than Bortles is doing against the same defense. This is the guy is our future?

Quote:20-3 by half time... game over. Can we just move on to the indy game now?

We're on to Indianapolis.

I survived the Gus Bradley Error.

Jags drafted Bortles, Lee, Fowler

Raiders drafted Mack, Carr, Cooper

Vikings drafted Barr, Bridgewater Waynes

I personally wanted to draft Mack, Bridgewater and Cooper in our spots...

Quote:Dude.... Why be so negative? You've done nothing but [BAD WORD REMOVED] like a schoolgirl this whole game... It's NE, for crying out loud. Were you really expecting us to beat them?
haha tell em how it iz