Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
***Official Jaguars Vs. Raiders Game Day Thread***

Prince is getting abused

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Talent
[Image: 5_RdfH.gif]

Wow, now the D sucks too.

I like carr a lot. Hes the real deal. Extending plays

Well they scored 20. Game over Jags lose. Goodnight guys. Enjoy the rest of your Sunday doing something else.

Prince is having a bad game and I doubt he can make the adjustment that Ramsey made last week

This team is terrible

No Fun League strikes again 

let them celebrate, who cares?

"Hey Prince, your my bia......."

Signed,Crabtree

This game is getting out of reach

defense still sucks. Going back to Chargers game defense. Corners beaten all day. Lol these fans can complain all they want but Jags are going nowhere until they get a real head coach. Pus Bradley isn't beating Del Rio

Put House in

Quote:You saw that beautiful quick slant throw, bortles cant do that

Would of been batted down or intercepted for sure.

We have to keep things in context. Raiders have an elite defense so it's going to be hard to score on them....

Game over man! I just lost my money. Usual jags getting embarrassed on national television
[Image: mvp.avia8a99974486b2b89.md.png]

Quote:We're never complete........ Last year offense was good, defense bad. Now defense is good (for the most part), offense is horrible......

#becauseJaguars

No, last year's offense was NOT good.

Carr is good. Much better than Bortles. Not even arguable anymore.
No commercial messages in sigs

Carr is lightyears ahead of Bortles and Del Rio is lightyears ahead of Gus.

Never a good combination to have a bad QB and no strong coach with his hand on the rudder.

Hey ramsey. You got crab now lol

Man. If our offense played like last year with thus D and we'd be good.

Carr quick pass 2-yards to Crabtree. 20-6 Ray-dursss. JDR is loving the first half.