Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
***Official Jaguars @ Broncos Game Day Thread***

The Bucs put up 55 in LA??!!!

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

(09-29-2019, 07:32 PM)Nashville.Dave Wrote: Bonus coverage.. been following your game thru this thread. Good job guys

Big Grin
Thanks, Dave. They scrapped their way out of that one.

The team had to practically put Robinson in handcuffs, he was about to throw punches and get a 15 yard penalty!

God a win feels so sweet

(09-29-2019, 07:44 PM)jaglou53 Wrote: The Legend is for real!!

No doubt. I know a rookie game is going to happen but holy cow he knows how to read a defense and look off defenders. I am so glad we lucked into him backing up Foles.
The Khan Years

Patience, Persistence, and Piss Poor General Managers.

This game...

I'm crying over here.

NH3...
"AZANE"

Someone told Fournette water sucks, Gatorade is better.

Wow minshew and Fournette put it on their back and got this win
[Image: 5_RdfH.gif]

[Image: oy1AEsM.jpg]

Minshew’s first 4th quarter comeback

(09-29-2019, 07:47 PM)Jaguar Warrior Wrote: [Image: oy1AEsM.jpg]

The legend continues....

And you win the internet.
The Khan Years

Patience, Persistence, and Piss Poor General Managers.

(09-29-2019, 07:46 PM)homebiscuit Wrote: Someone told Fournette water sucks, Gatorade is better.

LOL

I think they gave him something beyond electrolytes.

Got to give credit to Marrone for the half time adjustments. Offence played incredible second half. Minshew's poise in the pocket is amazing. Fournette second half was excellent

Great win. We really need Ramsey back in. Defence was exposed.

When they speak on this game in the annals of history, they will say Minshew the 2nd took his team down the field with a torn ACL

I'm super happy for the win!!

But man Robinson and Wash made me really hate this game so much at times. Robinson pissed even Fournette off with that stupid behaviour at the end.

Whatever...this was was so crucial....2-2...so happy.

(09-29-2019, 07:46 PM)MoJagFan Wrote:
(09-29-2019, 07:44 PM)jaglou53 Wrote: The Legend is for real!!

No doubt. I know a rookie game is going to happen but holy cow he knows how to read a defense and look off defenders. I am so glad we lucked into him backing up Foles.

Maybe it wasn't luck, maybe Caldwell listened to his scouts. Nah.
Season Ticket holder since 2004. Smile

.500 and suddenly back in the hunt in the South.

Minshew has given us something to rally around and the kid is stepping up big time. Going into Denver and 2 big passes to get us ahead and another taken off. I keep waiting for the usual Jags luck to kick in but look at him shake off that late low hit, hes our guy.

(09-29-2019, 07:46 PM)NH3 Wrote: This game...

I'm crying over here.

NH3...

+1

What a game

Jags now tied for first place in AFC South. Who would have believed that 2 weeks ago? With a very manageable schedule, an invigorated running game and a quarterback who seems to play his best when the game is on the line, this looks like it can be a very exciting season.