Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
***Official Jaguars @ Broncos Game Day Thread***

(This post was last modified: 09-29-2019, 02:25 PM by AmeliaFL.)

UWelcome back for NFL Game Day, Jaguars fans!  Smile  Our Jacksonville Jaguars, both fresh from their Thursday Night Football win 10 days ago and a mini-bye, are in Colorado to play a late afternoon game with the winkless and 0-3 Denver Broncos, in both teams 13th all-time meeting, including 10 regular season games, and 2 postseason games.  

Jaguars rookie QB Gardner Minshew is starting his third straight game for Jacksonville, and hopefully his leadership on the field, prevails as the first regular season road win  at Denver for the first time in 11 years. Jalen Ramsey also reportedly traveled with the Jaguars to Denver.

A road win by Jacksonville at Denver would be the first time the Broncos started their regular season at 0-4 since their 1999 NFL Season, after winning Super Bowl XXXIII in February 1999.

Jacksonville defeated the Broncos by the score of 24-17 in their last regular season road win at then-named Invesco Field At Mile High Stadium in Denver back on October 12, 2008.  For the Jaguars, David Garrard was 25-34 for 276 yards and 1 TD, Maurice Jones-Drew rushed for 125 yards, and  and Matt Jones was the leading game receiver for the Jaguars with his 7 catches for 69 yards.

Denver also defeated Jacksonville in the 1996 AFC Divisional Game, and the 1997 AFC Wild Card Game, both played at Mile High Stadium.

Winner of Sunday afternoons game will lead the series as both teams are currently tied at 6 games apiece.  Jaguars will try to end their current two game regular season losing streak, from the Broncos, after winning three straight games earlier over the Broncos. 

Andrew Catalon and James Lofton are announcing the live TV game commentary for The NFL On CBS, seen regionally throughout the USA, including locally on WJAX CBS Channel 47.

A great day weather-wise for an NFL game in the Mile High City, but local winds in Downtown Denver may become a factor for the late Sunday afternoons, 4:25 PM Eastern Standard Time kickoff, because sunny and clear skies at 85 degrees, is the local gamecast inside Mile High Stadium, along with 0% precipitation, 0% humidity, and south/southwest winds at 11 miles per hour.

Lead Referee Ron Torbert leads his NFL officiating crew, to supervise the game action on the field between the Jaguars and Broncos.

NO injuries to both the Jaguars and Broncos players, but the Jaguars will try to both win their third regular season road game ever at Denver and even their road record at Denver at 3-3, and earn a 7-6 lead in the series, they win tonight.   LET'S GO JAGUARS!!!!   Wink   Smile  Cool   Big Grin

2019 Jaguars @ Broncos Pregame Press Release, Team Injury Reports, Live NFL Game Center, And NFL On CBS Late Doubleheader TV Distribution Map In Blue:

https://static.clubs.nfl.com/image/uploa...qi6x9f.pdf (Adobe Reader PDF)

https://www.jaguars.com/team/injury-report

https://www.denverbroncos.com/team/injury-report

https://www.nfl.com/gamecenter/201909291...rs@broncos 

https://www.506sports.com/

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Flacco is the only QB to be sacked more than 10 times this year. Campbell and the boys should eat all game!

Keep Von Miller at bay, and run screens.

Let’s go Jags!!! DuuuuuuuuuuuuVaaaaaaaalllllll

Let's do this!
Go Jags!
"Stay tight, stay close. Great things are going to continue to happen for this football team."  - Doug Peterson

#15 will need to get the ball out quickly today and our defense will need to pester Flacco often.

I'm thinking 17-10, Jags.

(09-29-2019, 09:59 AM)NYC4jags Wrote: #15 will need to get the ball out quickly today and our defense will need to pester Flacco often.

I'm thinking 17-10, Jags.

Agree, Miller and Chubb are going to be amped.  Zero sacks between the both of them after 3 games will do that.

The most important thing is to score early and get the crowd out of it. With Denver at 0-3, if we take the lead, the crowd will settle down and we will get less disruption from the noise.

Game day baby!!! Lets go Jags!!

Going to be a tough game against a team and new coach looking for a first W in a tough environment.

But we got the stache! .500 he we come!!!

Good luck jags fans . Hope you guys go on a streak.
[Image: incredulous.gif]

(09-29-2019, 11:17 AM)Nashville.Dave Wrote: Good luck jags fans . Hope you guys go on a streak.

Thanks.  Youre the only tack fan I’d even think about saying good luck to.  Good luck to you guys as well.

I think Ramsey plays. Flacco has never done anything against us except get sacked and throw INTs. Can Minshew carry the offense on the road? Will we find any sort of running game?
No pain, no gain.

I expect Ramsey to play. He's a proud guy and won't wanna mess up his streak.

Looking forward to the defense feasting and I feel like Flip is gonna come out firing.
Coughlin when asked if winning will be a focus: "What the hell else is there? This is nice and dandy, but winning is what all this is about."

(This post was last modified: 09-29-2019, 11:59 AM by Jags.)

I thought waiting until 1:00 took forever.  Ugh. 4 and a half more hours.

I get the feeling that this is going to be a very low scoring game....

I hope that that confidence and poise Minshew had against Tennessee, he brings with him into Colorado. And I hope that the Oline can actually both pass block AND run block today.

We need to get two scores up early to keep the crowd out of it.

They just said on fox that Ramsey isn't expected to play!

(09-29-2019, 11:22 AM)Jags Wrote:
(09-29-2019, 11:17 AM)Nashville.Dave Wrote: Good luck jags fans . Hope you guys go on a streak.

Thanks.  Youre the only tack fan I’d even think about saying good luck to.  Good luck to you guys as well.

He didn’t say winning streak.

Calais back in front of his hometown crowd.........look for another multi-sack performance!

If we play as we did the past two game on both sides of the ball, we'll be alright.

Time Will Tell.

NH3...
"AZANE"

Conley should have a good game today. Keep an eye out for him against the Broncos secondary.

(This post was last modified: 09-29-2019, 01:32 PM by Talented Kalamari.)

You make me sick.

Nobody needs your good luck.

You make me sick.