Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Allen Robinson's comments on missing the Super Bowl

Quote:You don't have to be sorry for anything except telling me I am not a Jaguars fan, which is 100% false.

No. Your a Jags cheater thats a fact. Mrs. Split time.
Bleeding Teal since 1995. The Icon Teal Time Radio aka ctjags

#Gojags

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Quote:No. Your a Jags cheater thats a fact. Mrs. Split time.

If you think I am a cheater, you don't know what the word cheat means. I have done nothing to gain an unfair advantage against the Jaguars - ever. Doing so is impossible.

Quote:If you think I am a cheater, you don't know what the word cheat means. I have done nothing to gain an unfair advantage against the Jaguars - ever. Doing so is impossible.
Rooting for more then one team is no different. Than going on two dates.  Still cheating. 

#Gojags

Quote:Rooting for more then one team is no different. Than going on two dates.  Still cheating. 

Rooting for two teams is totally different. Cheating means creating an unfair advantage over someone else. That is a fact. Obviously I never create an unfair advantage against the Jaguars, so you could not be more wrong.

(This post was last modified: 02-13-2017, 02:26 AM by Teal Time Radio.)

Quote:Rooting for two teams is totally different. Cheating means creating an unfair advantage over someone else. That is a fact. Obviously I never create an unfair advantage against the Jaguars, so you could not be more wrong.
I am not going to argue when you are wrong.  So trying to twist it. Doesn't make it any less wrong.  Cheating is the getting of a reward for ability or finding an easy way out of an unpleasant situation by dishonest means.

If you are watching another team on a regular basis that is in fact cheating on the jaguars. Especially if during commercials flipping channel to other team.

Being a woman yourself.  If a man wants to hang out with another woman that is considered cheating? Correct   So if you decide to hang out and watch another team. You are in fact cheating on the jaguars.  

It is okay to root for 32 teams if you like.  But when you have the nerve to say.  Those who only root for the jags are wrong. And you are right.  You are being what? Dishonest. so therefore cheating on true Jaguars Fans and the Jaguars. 

#Gojags

Quote:I am not going to argue when you are wrong.  So trying to twist it. Doesn't make it any less wrong.  Cheating is the getting of a reward for ability or finding an easy way out of an unpleasant situation by dishonest means.

If you are watching another team on a regular basis that is in fact cheating on the jaguars. Especially if during commercials flipping channel to other team.

Being a woman yourself.  If a man wants to hang out with another woman that is considered cheating? Correct   So if you decide to hang out and watch another team. You are in fact cheating on the jaguars.  

It is okay to root for 32 teams if you like.  But when you have the nerve to say.  Those who only root for the jags are wrong. And you are right.  You are being what? Dishonest. so therefore cheating on true Jaguars Fans and the Jaguars. 

You still don't get it. I never change the channel. If the Jaguars are on CBS, I turn it on Channel 4 before 1:00 and keep it there until the game ends. The only time I take away from the Jaguars is when I can't stay home to watch the games or they are not televised in Gainesville. If the game is on here, you can expect me to watch every second from beginning to end while wearing a Jaguars shirt.

If your objective in all this is to make me mad, I will introduce you to Iggyville.

Quote:You still don't get it. I never change the channel. If the Jaguars are on CBS, I turn it on Channel 4 before 1:00 and keep it there until the game ends. The only time I take away from the Jaguars is when I can't stay home to watch the games or they are not televised in Gainesville. If the game is on here, you can expect me to watch every second from beginning to end while wearing a Jaguars shirt.

If your objective in all this is to make me mad, I will introduce you to Iggyville.
My question to you is if in gainsville right outside of Jax right?  Why not at the games?  I went to two in the few months I was there.  Yet your not far away and the tix are not a whole lot of money.  

If I had the opportunity to live out there again.  I would in fact be tailgating and at the games.  However when we moved to Jax.  The gov decided to close down.  And no one was hiring.  And had the chance to make more money elsewhere.  Or be still there today.

#Gojags

1) what the [BLEEP] are you guys even saying

2) how many threads are you guys going to derail with this

Quote:1) what the [BAD WORD REMOVED] are you guys even saying

I personally am not trying to derail any. Would much rather talk Jaguars football.

#Gojags

Quote:I have more/ rights to tell other people they are bad Jaguars fans

Uh,, no.

BOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!

Quote:My question to you is if in gainsville right outside of Jax right?  Why not at the games?  I went to two in the few months I was there. Yet your not far away and the tix are not a whole lot of money.  

If I had the opportunity to live out there again. I would in fact be tailgating and at the games. However when we moved to Jax. The gov decided to close down. And no one was hiring. And had the chance to make more money elsewhere.  Or be still there today.

I am NOT "right outside of Jax." I am 90 minutes away. You know this for a fact if you ever bothered to read my location before I changed it to Alachua County. And you are still unable to write complete sentences.

Quote:1) what the [BAD WORD REMOVED] are you guys even saying

Cant blame ttr here.. She does this on most threads. She tells people that they arent real fans, then people bring up how she is a fan of multiple teams.. Its a cycle.. Im entertained tho. Its offseason

TTR is putting up the good fight, but like many before him, he will slowly drown like the rest.  She will continue to say things that completely baffle any rational person.  The fact that she thinks she can judge any Jaguar fan that pays for a seat and can tell them how to be a fan is icing on the cake.  She should be banned from the board for life.  Bring back TMD, he may annoy people, but at least he talks football.

Quote:TTR is putting up the good fight, but like many before him, he will slowly drown like the rest.  She will continue to say things that completely baffle any rational person.  The fact that she thinks she can judge any Jaguar fan that pays for a seat and can tell them how to be a fan is icing on the cake.  She should be banned from the board for life.  Bring back TMD, he may annoy people, but at least he talks football.
TTR is our only hope to win this battle. 

Quote:TTR is our only hope to win this battle. 

Because he makes even less sense than her?

[Image: IMG-1452.jpg]

Yeah as sometimes a lot of people like Allen do not make sense.

(This post was last modified: 02-13-2017, 02:36 PM by JaguarsWoman.)

Quote:TTR is putting up the good fight, but like many before him, he will slowly drown like the rest.  She will continue to say things that completely baffle any rational person.  The fact that she thinks she can judge any Jaguar fan that pays for a seat and can tell them how to be a fan is icing on the cake.  She should be banned from the board for life.  Bring back TMD, he may annoy people, but at least he talks football.

I would go on a long rant about this if I did not already have four warning points. Everyone is guilty until proven innocent.

You didn't answer one question he asked.  They were very simple.  You can respond or "rant" without getting a warning.  You only have to be respectful and not demean. 

Many people here have been very nice to you and told you that you can't tell people how to act at games or in general.  Allen Robinson has made negative comments about the fans and the team, the fans have a right to react however they seem fit.  Just because you don't like it doesn't mean you can call them bad fans, especially when they put more time, effort, and money into this team.  Of course you will be unwilling to budge on any opinion you hold so this will fall on deaf ears, only trying to help...again.

Quote:You didn't answer one question he asked.  They were very simple.  You can respond or "rant" without getting a warning.  You only have to be respectful and not demean. 

Many people here have been very nice to you and told you that you can't tell people how to act at games or in general.  Allen Robinson has made negative comments about the fans and the team, the fans have a right to react however they seem fit.  Just because you don't like it doesn't mean you can call them bad fans, especially when they put more time, effort, and money into this team.  Of course you will be unwilling to budge on any opinion you hold so this will fall on deaf ears, only trying to help...again.

It would be much easier to be respectful if nobody was a bully. I wish I could tell the difference. Sadly that is impossible. All I can do is try harder and hope for the best.

And just like that another thread is ALL about the troll.

“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato