Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
***Official Washington Redskins vs Jacksonville Jaguars Gameday Thread***

Don't give the Redskins and RG3 hope.

I survived the Gus Bradley Error.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Get ready for a goal line stand defense
[Image: 5_RdfH.gif]

When you have a receiver like DeSean Jackson, you NEED to have the FS playing over the top...

He CANNOT creep up no matter what, or else that happens.

Cmon Josh Evans...

That's a catch, gonna get beaten all day without Cyprien in the backfield.

Lol.  Great start to this one.

Henne will keep us in a shootout.

Quote:Yeah that was Gus' fault...

Isn't he the coach of the team? Or is he exempt from on the field performance somehow?

No pain, no gain.

We just got no pass rush on that play

Damn. What the hell.

Have to control it all the way through

My understanding is that, if you go to the ground in the process of a catch, you have to maintain possession throughout. Jackson didn't so I don't see how it's a catch according to that rule.

Quote:When you have a receiver like DeSean Jackson, you NEED to have the FS playing over the top...

He CANNOT creep up no matter what, or else that happens.

Cmon Josh Evans...

Evans is playing SS not FS

Quote:If I told you that, I'd be lying

Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad

Well, this is going to be a long game.

"The season's not over... we still have a bunch of games to lose..." - TemporaryName

"The middle of the field is like Narnia to us, we don't believe it really exists" - Marvsin

Quote:Yeah that was Gus' fault...

somebody....usually the Coach who is known as a defensive coach....will HAVE to take the blame when the defense he coaches......is bad. right or wrong....thats life

I don't know what a catch is anymore so hard to say if it will stand... go with the rule on the field hopefully...

No pain, no gain.

We miss cyprian Sad

Already crying? Jesus....

You know getting punched in the mouth to begin just might get us mad enough to destroy them in the 2nd half

Quote:Evans is playing SS not FS
Ok, but it looked like he was playing single-high safety on that play.

So if you are playing the rover up top, for gods sake please stay deep.

We caught a break on that call.

This call is critical for someone.

I survived the Gus Bradley Error.