Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
New Drug Policy....could it be good for Blackmon?

Quote:According to this, Justin Blackmon would literally be clear to play if these rules are in place, even with his DUI arrest.

That's incredible. I'm bitter sweet because we're clearly letting a guy with a drug problem get off the easy way.
Uh, Blackmon would have had to test below 35 ng/ml for weed in order for that to happen..

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Quote:According to this, Justin Blackmon would literally be clear to play if these rules are in place, even with his DUI arrest.

That's incredible. I'm bitter sweet because we're clearly letting a guy with a drug problem get off the easy way.

Why is that? I don't know that its clear how this affects the NFL's previous "strike" policy.

Quote:Uh, Blackmon would have had to test below 35 ng/ml for weed in order for that to happen..
I'm talking about his previous suspension, but now that you mention it, I highly doubt he'd test below 35 ng/ml coming back anyways.

Party's over.

THERE IS A SKELETON INSIDE OF YOU.

RIGHT NOW. THIS IS NOT A JOKE.

Quote:The NFLPA and this team has to go to bat for Blackmon.   We need to form a Tebow type march downtown (with the same 15 people that marched on the city a few years ago) and show our support for JB !!    SET FREE J-B  ... has a nice ring to it.
There's only one person who can truly set JB free and so far he doesn't appear interested.

When you get into the endzone, act like you've been there before.

BLACKMON can come back!!

Quote:BLACKMON can come back!!

You sure?
;

;

Quote:You sure?

He just a trolling

2012: Blackmon Begins

2014: Blackmon Returns

Who cares about Blackmon...

This new policy may be good for Ace Sanders...  Which would be nice

Apparently Welker can play so Ace might be able to go. Right?

(This post was last modified: 09-12-2014, 08:12 PM by Demetrius.)

I dont post here much anymore because its awful, but yall got the drug policy confused. First of all, even if Blackmon had under 35ug of THC in his system, (lol) , he still wouldnt be allowed back because his suspension was made in 2013 league year. All of this applies to 2014 league year.

lmao is really a "bad word". foh

Follow me on twitter @Demetrius82

Quote:I dont post here much anymore because its awful, but yall got the drug policy confused. First of all, even if Blackmon had under 35ug of THC in his system, (lol) , he still wouldnt be allowed back because his suspension was made in 2013 league year. All of this applies to 2014 league year.

[BAD WORD REMOVED] is really a "bad word". foh

He probably wouldn't answer the phone anyway if he could. Dude is over it.

Quote:Apparently Welker can play so Ace might be able to go. Right?

That's what I'm thinking.  If Welker is good, and he was on an amphetimine, Ace should be in.  All he got popped for was weed...  Right?

Ace wasn't popped for a PED, was he?

Quote:He probably wouldn't answer the phone anyway if he could. Dude is over it.

Not that it matters, because Blackmon is gone, but the big thing about Blackmon is that he uses and then get's pulled over.  He's in the criminal justice system.

Conversely, Ace Sanders uses, and is wise enough to not get popped by the cops.  He failed a drug test.  This is where I find major fault in Goodell's fascist regime.

If a dude partakes in the privacy of his own home, it's no business of the league.  It's just not.

Ace should be back. 

Quote: 

If a dude partakes in the privacy of his own home, it's no business of the league.  It's just not.

Would you feel the same if the dude partaking was flying the plane you were in or performing an operation on you?

When you get into the endzone, act like you've been there before.

(This post was last modified: 09-12-2014, 08:56 PM by Fred Jones-Brunell.)

Quote:Would you feel the same if the dude partaking was flying the plane you were in or performing an operation on you?
You literally missed the whole point of his post, just right over your head. The only job Ace has is to play a game. Hardly the same as the two examples listed.
"Expect for the best. Prepare for the worst. Capitalize on what comes."

Quote:Would you feel the same if the dude partaking was flying the plane you were in or performing an operation on you?

Was Ace flying a plane I don't know about

Quote:That's what I'm thinking. If Welker is good, and he was on an amphetimine, Ace should be in. All he got popped for was weed... Right?

Ace never said what he was using...
"Before you criticize a man, walk a mile in his shoes. That way, if he gets angry, he's a mile away and barefoot."

Quote:I dont post here much anymore because its awful, but yall got the drug policy confused. First of all, even if Blackmon had under 35ug of THC in his system, (lol) , he still wouldnt be allowed back because his suspension was made in 2013 league year. All of this applies to 2014 league year.

[BAD WORD REMOVED] is really a "bad word". foh

...And I can't think of a single person who misses you.

(This post was last modified: 09-12-2014, 09:43 PM by Predator.)

Quote:That's what I'm thinking.  If Welker is good, and he was on an amphetimine, Ace should be in.  All he got popped for was weed...  Right?

Ace is on his second strike for recreational drug use which is an automatic 4 game suspension. Welker was a first strike with a PED which is an automatic 4 game suspension.

If the rule changes, it would count as Welker's first strike with a recreational drug which carries no suspension.

It shouldn't affect Ace unless he tested below the new threshold.