Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Legitimate Questions that sound like you're on a rant

Quote:I do a lot of pooping at work.

It just hit me in Europe y'all got those water cleaning things so of course you'd use less paper!

Funny story the in laws bought a house that had those on their toilets so my boy goes to take a dump and I couldn't help but to open the door and hit the little button on the side his eyes just about popes out his head .....haha good times
[Image: 5_RdfH.gif]

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Quote:First thing in the morning isn't probably the best time for a guy to try this technique out... :whistling:

Now you tell me...

NH3...
"AZANE"

Quote:It just hit me in Europe y'all got those water cleaning things so of course you'd use less paper!

Funny story the in laws bought a house that had those on their toilets so my boy goes to take a dump and I couldn't help but to open the door and hit the little button on the side his eyes just about popes out his head .....haha good times
They're called bidets and they're mostly a French/Italian/Spanish thing. I don't know of a single person where I live that has one. 

Quote:This I don't get.  If I were to lose a child I'm sure a day wouldn't go by that I didn't think about them.  But if I did, that would be okay.  I could live with it.  

Small discrete memorials I obviously have no problem with.  I just find the garish proclamations of personal loss a little overwrought.  

So memorials are fine but bumper stickers in memory are not? How does that even make sense considering your reasoning being "everyone dies..."

Again, why does it matter how people pay homage to their lost loved ones? I partake in the Relay for Life and buy "Memorial" bags to honor relatives that have died from cancer. You must hate me.

Quote:Why do women use so damn much toilet paper? I live in my own now and a sixteen pack lasts me almost 6 months. When I lived with 2 women in student housing we would be lucky to have that last 2 weeks.

Every time we go we use paper...not matter what' business was done. One week out of the month things are especially messy down under and you use more for clean up and for disposal of certain items. Plus we usually just pee more than men do.

Your conundrum has been solved.
What in the Wide Wide World of Sports is agoin' on here???

Quote:So memorials are fine but bumper stickers in memory are not? How does that even make sense considering your reasoning being "everyone dies..."

Again, why does it matter how people pay homage to their lost loved ones? I partake in the Relay for Life and buy "Memorial" bags to honor relatives that have died from cancer. You must hate me.

You conveniently left out the words "small discreet", but whatever. I've already explained my viewpoint and you obviously don't like it. Get over it.

(This post was last modified: 07-14-2014, 10:34 PM by Adam2012.)

Quote:I think you're being a little harsh, at least in some cases. I have a close friend who lost a daughter in an auto accident in which my friend was the driver. As she explains the reason for her ankle tattoo that is in memory of her daughter, it insures her against one of her biggest fears, that she will go a day without remembering her daughter. 

I'm with Homie on this one. I don't know about you, but I don't think someone having what amounts to a decal on their rear window would mean a lot to me (of course I'd be dead and wouldn't know about it, but you know what I mean.)

And as to your item - no disrespect intended, but if she needs an ankle tattoo to remember her daughter ... well, I just don't get it.

The sun's not yellow, it's chicken.

Quote:You conveniently left out the words "small discreet", but whatever. I've already explained my viewpoint and you obviously don't like it. Get over it.
I get ya, homebiscuit! I know exactly what you're talking about.

When I die, I don't want to be plastered across the back of someone's SUVs window... right next to their stick figure family and "honk if you're [BAD WORD REMOVED]" bumper sticker!!

Quote:I'm with Homie on this one. I don't know about you, but I don't think someone having what amounts to a decal on their real window would mean a lot to me (of course I'd be dead and wouldn't know about it, but you know what I mean.)

And as to your item - no disrespect intended, but if she needs an ankle tattoo to remember her daughter ... well, I just don't get it.

I'm thinking that if she got to the point of forgetting her daughter that something else is going on and seeing it written on her ankle isn't going to help.

Maybe the ankle tattoo gives them that "she's always with me" feeling? Who knows? There are much better things to be worrying about than someone getting a tattoo to pay homage to a deceased loved one.

Quote:Maybe the ankle tattoo gives them that "she's always with me" feeling? Who knows? There are much better things to be worrying about than someone getting a tattoo to pay homage to a deceased loved one.

Who's worried? You certainly have a flair for the dramatic.

Quote:I'm thinking that if she got to the point of forgetting her daughter that something else is going on and seeing it written on her ankle isn't going to help.
Exactly. 

Never argue with idiots. They drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.
[Image: attachment.php?aid=59]

Quote:That doesn't explain a difference as massive as 20 weeks. Are they practicing their origami skills in there?

I had an ex that was personally, ethically, and morally offended when Sheryl Crow made her statement about how women can use "just one square" of toilet paper. I think the poor girl went catatonic on me when she heard that. It got to be a thing where I came home every Monday with a new four pack under my arm just in case.

I'm trying to make myself more informed and less opinionated.

Stop saying whatever stupid thing you're talking about and pay attention to all the interesting things I have to say!

Quote:I had an ex that was personally, ethically, and morally offended when Sheryl Crow made her statement about how women can use "just one square" of toilet paper. I think the poor girl went catatonic on me when she heard that. It got to be a thing where I came home every Monday with a new four pack under my arm just in case.

I remember when she said that. It's also when I made a personal pact to never EVER shake Sheryl Crow's hand.

Quote:I had an ex that was personally, ethically, and morally offended when Sheryl Crow made her statement about how women can use "just one square" of toilet paper. I think the poor girl went catatonic on me when she heard that. It got to be a thing where I came home every Monday with a new four pack under my arm just in case.

I'm sorry...I don't like getting pee all over my fingers. Sheryl Crow must be on crack. :blink:

Quote:I remember when she said that. It's also when I made a personal pact to never EVER shake Sheryl Crow's hand.

Amen!!!

Quote:I remember when she said that. It's also when I made a personal pact to never EVER shake Sheryl Crow's hand.

..I hear ya....I guess I'm not strong enough to be her man... :woot: 

Quote:..I hear ya....I guess I'm not strong enough to be her man... :woot: 

Now we know why Lance peddled his [BLEEP] right on out of there!!! :blink:

Quote:Now we know why Lance peddled his [BAD WORD REMOVED] right on out of there!!! :blink:

Laughing Laughing 

Quote:I'm sorry...I don't like getting pee all over my fingers. Sheryl Crow must be on crack. :blink:

Just her fingers.