Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Legitimate Questions that sound like you're on a rant

(This post was last modified: 07-11-2014, 06:36 PM by Vicbow Rules.)

Sometimes I have legitimate questions that sound like I am just complaining.  I am not complaining, but seriously have questions about things that do not make sense to me. An example:

"Why does beef jerky cost so freaking much?"

If anyone has an actual answer (yes I know about economics, but does it cost more to produce?  Is it a higher quality cut of meat? etc), please share & if you have a question please post.

“It is the job of thinking people not to be on the side of the executioners.”
― Albert Camus

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Quote:Sometimes I have legitimate questions that sound like I am just complaining.  I am not complaining, but seriously have questions about things that do not make sense to me. An example:

If anyone has an actual answer (yes I know about economics, but does it cost more to produce?  Is it a higher quality cut of meat? etc), please share & if you have a question please post.

I would ask, how much beef goes into the 4.5 ounces of beef jerky that usually costs me around 4 or 5 dollars.  That would be my question.  

I usually buy the Oberto all natural beef jerky. 

Here's my question: if buttered bread always lands butter side up and a cat always lands on its feet, what happens when you strap buttered bread butter side up on a cats back and drop if from a ten story building? JW, got yer ears on?

More cat questions: if a male cat *umps another male cat is he still getting himself some Kitty?

P.s. I've no idea why beef jerky cost so much. But it is tastey

If it's raining outside and I don't wear my damn sunglasses, why am I so damn hungry?

Well?

Well?

[Image: IMG-1452.jpg]

Quote:Here's my question: if buttered bread always lands butter side up and a cat always lands on its feet, what happens when you strap buttered bread butter side up on a cats back and drop if from a ten story building? JW, got yer ears on?

More cat questions: if a male cat *umps another male cat is he still getting himself some Kitty?

P.s. I've no idea why beef jerky cost so much. But it is tastey

Cat hater!!

And jerky is tasty and expensive!!
What in the Wide Wide World of Sports is agoin' on here???

Quote:If it's raining outside and I don't wear my damn sunglasses, why am I so damn hungry?

Well?

Well?
I've wondered that myself. Some questions may never be answered.

Not sure if it helps much or not, but I'll often times slip my flip flops on the opposite feet. It seems to help me in those cases.

Quote:Sometimes I have legitimate questions that sound like I am just complaining.  I am not complaining, but seriously have questions about things that do not make sense to me. An example:

Stop complaining. Tongue

Quote:If it's raining outside and I don't wear my damn sunglasses, why am I so damn hungry?

Well?

Well?
Weed. Tongue

What lies behind us, and what lies before us are tiny matters compared to what lies within us.

(This post was last modified: 07-11-2014, 09:42 PM by xJAGGYx.)

Quote:Cat hater!!

And jerky is tasty and expensive!!
Not a cat hater. Some of my best friends are [BAD WORD REMOVED].

Edit: another word for cats.

Does this look like herpes to you guys?

What ever happened to JW, anyway?

Perhaps she ran off with Sammy.

The sun's not yellow, it's chicken.

Quote:What ever happened to JW, anyway?

Perhaps she ran off with Sammy.
Or they are the same person.

Quote:Or they are the same person.

I think they are both cats!!!

Quote:I think they are both cats!!!

Whoa, what if that's true and they have the same owner. I bet Sammy is the one climbing the curtains and clawing at people while JW is the annoying darn one you stub your foot on in the middle of the night.

Quote:Whoa, what if that's true and they have the same owner. I bet Sammy is the one climbing the curtains and clawing at people while JW is the annoying darn one you stub your foot on in the middle of the night.

He's also the one out screeching like an alley cat... :whistling:

When your at the movie theatre which arm rest is yours?

From "Fight Club" when passing ( as in like leaving your seats at a jag game to go to restroom or concessions) do you pass giving your butt or crotch? I tend to give the crotch. I feel it's less intrusive as I can look the person in the eye and say "excuse me".

Quote:When your at the movie theatre which arm rest is yours?

Sit on the end and you'll have one all to yourself!! :thumbsup:

It was a rhetorical question. They are both mine.

Quote:It was a rhetorical question. They are both mine.

Not if I have meaner elbows than you do!! Big Grin

Quote:From "Fight Club" when passing ( as in like leaving your seats at a jag game to go to restroom or concessions) do you pass giving your butt or crotch? I tend to give the crotch. I feel it's less intrusive as I can look the person in the eye and say "excuse me".

I give butt.