Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Poll: How do you rate Bradley's credibility?
Outstanding- I trust and believe everything he says
Good- Most of what he says is true
Average- I believe half of what is said
Poor- I believe little to nothing of what he says
[Show Results]

Bradley's Credibility

Quote:All but McCoy had head coaching experience.
They were all NFL head coaches?
[Image: IMG-1452.jpg]

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Quote:Credibility? His credibility only matters with his boss, Shad. Shad has given him his vote of confidence going forward and that's all that matters.

Khan might know bumpers.....needs some work to do on his football team building skill....

Quote:We could be 0-16 and still appear to be headed in a winning direction...unlike now. Teddy if drafted will have Jedd Fisch to develop him.... again, poor Teddy and poor us if so. 

Folks. Step right up. Step right up. You don't want to miss this.

What we have seen today is the unveiling of the new narrative. It's the anti-Jedd Fisch narrative.

You see. Before, TMD went all in on Bridgewater because he thought the Jaguars would win enough games to not have a shot at him.

But now, he realizes that this Bridgewater thing is probably going to happen.

So he has to come up with a new narrative to replace the "meaningless win and miss out on Bridgewater" one.

Ladies and gentlemen, I give to you "It doesn't matter if we get Bridgewater because we still have Jedd Fisch".

TMD, we look forward to you copy and pasting the exact same thing into threads for the next six months.

Proceed.

;

;

Quote:We could be 0-16 and still appear to be headed in a winning direction...unlike now.

Ahahahahaha

Gene's Myth

Quote:Folks. Step right up. Step right up. You don't want to miss this.

What we have seen today is the unveiling of the new narrative. It's the anti-Jedd Fisch narrative.

You see. Before, TMD went all in on Bridgewater because he thought the Jaguars would win enough games to not have a shot at him.

But now, he realizes that this Bridgewater thing is probably going to happen.

So he has to come up with a new narrative to replace the "meaningless win and miss out on Bridgewater" one.

Ladies and gentlemen, I give to you "It doesn't matter if we get Bridgewater because we still have Jedd Fisch".

TMD, we look forward to you copy and pasting the exact same thing into threads for the next six months.

Proceed.

wOw.....lots of presumptions in the above...

Regardless of what QB we get, Fisch still sucks and needs to go. This isn't exactly a "new" narrative. I've stated my opinions on the weak assistant coaching hires for awhile now. WHatever QB we get needs a better OC than Fisch. 

It is far, FAR from a certainty that we get Bridgewater also.....to say that its "probably" going to happen is a pretty big leap. 

(This post was last modified: 11-06-2013, 05:29 PM by The Mad Dog.)

Quote:Ahahahahaha

hahahaha? what are you 3? 

The Dallas Cowboys were 1-15 following Jimmy's first season and the same thing you are laughing at could have been said about that franchise at that time. I guess you would have laughed then, too...or does the ONE win make all the difference in the world to you??? 

Quote:wOw.....lots of presumptions in the above...

Regardless of what QB we get, Fisch still sucks and needs to go. This isn't exactly a "new" narrative. I've stated my opinions on the weak assistant coaching hires for awhile now. WHatever QB we get needs a better OC than Fisch. 

It is far, FAR from a certainty that we get Bridgewater also.....to say that its "probably" going to happen is a pretty big leap. 

It's ok. Just embrace the role you have created for yourself on this board. Alot of us have been on this board for years and we know your schitck. It's very predictable.

;

;

Hey TMD, first time long time. So how does the Andy Reid offense in KC stack up with the Fisch offense here in Jacksonville? And which team has more talent?

I'll take it off the air.

;

;

Quote:hahahaha? what are you 3? 

The Dallas Cowboys were 1-15 following Jimmy's first season and the same thing you are laughing at could have been said about that franchise at that time. I guess you would have laughed then, too...or does the ONE win make all the difference in the world to you??? 

Yes, I'm 3 years old.

And, no, I never said anything about the Cowboys and their direction.  Just find its hilarious to think about how many things you would find to complain about if Reid were here and we were to go 0-16. You're a squeaky wheel, broken record…pick your analogy.  

Gene's Myth

(This post was last modified: 11-06-2013, 05:37 PM by The Mad Dog.)

Quote:Hey TMD, first time long time. So how does the Andy Reid offense in KC stack up with the Fisch offense here in Jacksonville? And which team has more talent?

I'll take it off the air.

KC has zero talent in the passing game right now. Bowe seems to have gotten real old real fast. So on offense they have Charles and.......?

Quote:Its not about record. Andy Reid went something like 3-13 his first Eagles season....yet you could tell the team was headed in the right direction because of the solid assistant coaching staff and personnel moves, along with many of the team area showing improvement as Reid's rookie year went along. 

By comparison, Bradley's assistant coaching staff sucks (other than Sullivan) , including 2 garbage Coordinators, and theres been nothing to indicate that the Jags are showing improvement as the season goes on. The Jags look just as lost now as they did at seasons end last year. 

Let me put this another way.

I've seen you post multiple times that you feel like the Jags should lose out in order to ensure the #1 pick and Teddy Bridgewater. If that's so, how can you harp on the coaching staff about doing exactly what you've proposed multiple times in multiple threads on this board. Are they not losing right or something?

Quote:Let me put this another way.

I've seen you post multiple times that you feel like the Jags should lose out in order to ensure the #1 pick and Teddy Bridgewater. If that's so, how can you harp on the coaching staff about doing exactly what you've proposed multiple times in multiple threads on this board. Are they not losing right or something?

As said, you can still lose games and still show improvement in certain area. We're showing no improvement anywhere but WR, which  makes sense because it points to something I have said which is that WR coach Jerry Sullivan is one of the only decent coaches on the entire staff. 

Quote:As said, you can still lose games and still show improvement in certain area. We're showing no improvement anywhere but WR, which  makes sense because it points to something I have said which is that WR coach Jerry Sullivan is one of the only decent coaches on the entire staff. 

Wrong actually. The offense as a whole has improved over the last 4 games. We have scored more, had more first downs, total yardage, passing yardage, and rushing yardage over the last 4 games on average than we did in the first 4 games. Also, our line has played better despite losing it's two best players, as they've given up less sacks and rushed for more yards.

http://www.pro-football-reference.com/te...x/2013.htm

Quote:Wrong actually. The offense as a whole has improved over the last 4 games. We have scored more, had more first downs, total yardage, passing yardage, and rushing yardage over the last 4 games on average than we did in the first 4 games. Also, our line has played better despite losing it's two best players, as they've given up less sacks and rushed for more yards.

http://www.pro-football-reference.com/te...x/2013.htm

Well yes, because of Blackmon. Blackmon is a top 15 WR talent already. That would "help" anyone's offense look better. 

Quote:Well yes, because of Blackmon. Blackmon is a top 15 WR talent already. That would "help" anyone's offense look better. 

Teams play better when they have their best players? Who knew?

“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato

Quote:Well yes, because of Blackmon. Blackmon is a top 15 WR talent already. That would "help" anyone's offense look better. 

If we continue the trend even without Blackmon, will you change your tune and admit you're wrong?

<FONT face="Comic Sans MS" size=3><B><FONT face=Verdana color=#ff6600 size=4></FONT></B></FONT>

Not that I'm in the business to defend TMD...  Man, could you imagine my fees?!?! HEY YOOOOOO!

No but seriously, the Fisch OC experiment will hopefully end after this season.  Yes, Yes, I know, he's hamstrung by QB play and lack of talent, but there have been many posters besides TMD that have been critical of the play calling as well as the way the offense looks.  The bills, jets, browns, etc, have more explosiveness than we do, and I refuse to think our talent is so bad that we cannot at least score 2 TDs in a game-- especially with the pass happy rules of the league.

Statistically the offense might look better, but man, they are still very hard to watch, and the game planning and play calling is still really weak.

We have 8 games left, and I'm looking forward to Sunday against the tacks.  I havent written the OC off yet, but I would like to see more of the offensive playcalling from the 1st Quarter of the rams game.  We looked unpredictable and aggressive that game.  I don't understand why he continues to plan a predictable and passive style...

Regardless of whether you think the "Tank" is on or not, we can still continue to lose without being unwatchable  Even the bucs show signs of life, with a QB that has no experience in the league.  I just want to see the OC show that this team has potential, that the coach has some idea of the direction he wants to go.  So far, he just looks like he's flinging poo against the wall and seeing what sticks.  Show some philosophy for the love of Pete.

I bet everyone who wanted Jedd gone are the same ones who wanted Dirk gone. How did that one work out? He made David Garrard look like a pro bowler at times.

When you have a good QB who isnt getting pressured in 2 seconds it opens up the playbook a lot more.

Quote:KC has zero talent in the passing game right now. Bowe seems to have gotten real old real fast. So on offense they have Charles and.......?

Produces not excuses.

(This post was last modified: 11-07-2013, 08:45 AM by The_Anchorman.)

Quote:I bet everyone who wanted Jedd gone are the same ones who wanted Dirk gone. How did that one work out? He made David Garrard look like a pro bowler at times.

When you have a good QB who isnt getting pressured in 2 seconds it opens up the playbook a lot more.

Yeah, I wanted Koetter gone.  And?  Hows he working out in atlanta? It's not like they are setting the world on fire.  They have a good QB, weapons, etc.  That team has regressed since he took over. 

Yes I agree that a good QB will hide the faults of a bad OC for a while, but only a great/elite QB can make any coach look great.  There's no guaruntee the QB we pick will be Peyton Manning-esque.   We really do need to make sure we have a good coaching staff.  I'm concerned Fisch isn't it.  I think after watching 8 games of the same thing I have a right to be critical of the OC and how we have not been getting any better.  

Fisch has 8 more games to prove he has a reason to stay.  I remain hopefull and open minded.  Maybe he needed the bye week to take a deep breathe and re-evalute.  The first step starts Sunday.