Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Tajh Boyd Vs. Teddy Bridgewater

Quote:Manziel is literally the new Tebow.

Run first QB with awful throwing mechanics and footwork that makes a bunch of awful pass decisions but somehow manages to get the big wins.

Guess which of the two I am describing.
Tebow was never really a poor decision maker.

LEONARD FOURNETTE FAN CLUB PRESIDENT. I WAS BEHIND HIM WHEN YOU ALL SAID HE WAS BRANDON JACOBS. QUIT HATING ON THE JAGUARS. GUS IS GONE. COUGHLIN HAS RESTORED ORDER. FOURNETTE IS FRED TAYLOR. DONT BELIEVE ME JUST WATCH.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Quote:Tebow was never really a poor decision maker.

Just because a play is successful, doesn't mean it isn't an awful decision. Some guys just have playmakers on their team to bail them out.

TEST

Quote:Manziel is literally the new Tebow.

Run first QB with awful throwing mechanics and footwork that makes a bunch of awful pass decisions but somehow manages to get the big wins.

Guess which of the two I am describing.
[Image: 28468-Taylor-swift-lol-gif-bzRK.gif]

Quote:Just because a play is successful, doesn't mean it isn't an awful decision. Some guys just have playmakers on their team to bail them out.
That wasn't the case with him. He's awful for a lot of reasons, but he almost always made the correct read and rarely made mistakes. He only had two career games with multiple picks and averaged a measly 4 picks a season during his time at Florida.

LEONARD FOURNETTE FAN CLUB PRESIDENT. I WAS BEHIND HIM WHEN YOU ALL SAID HE WAS BRANDON JACOBS. QUIT HATING ON THE JAGUARS. GUS IS GONE. COUGHLIN HAS RESTORED ORDER. FOURNETTE IS FRED TAYLOR. DONT BELIEVE ME JUST WATCH.

vagrantwade didn't see that many Tebow games

Quote:vagrantwade didn't see that many Tebow games
or texas a&m. hes just pulling crap out of his butt as usual lol

Quote:Still a place for the traditional QB?

*looks at Colin Kaepernick*
Are you saying there isn't still a place for the traditional QB?

Quote:Manziel makes stupid passes, and has awful mechanics.

SEC fans think he's "fun to watch" so they ignore this. He is literally the new Tebow.
I like the SEC but I wouldn't say im a "fan."  Whether or not you like Manziel, he is fun to watch. Unless you just flat out hate the guy then yeah maybe you don't enjoy watching him. Tebow was fun to watch in college too for that matter.

"Sucess Is Not a Goal, It is a By-product"

Manziel is going to have alot of fun the first time he tries his Jack Sparrow esque running around and a NFL LB takes his head off.

Quote:Watch the game tape. Every time there is a pass rush his throw is off the mark. He had a good game but not because he played well, but instead because Florida didnt show up.

I love the idea that I am a "troll". I heard the same things when I said over and over again that Garrard was the best QB on this team. I am not a huge Tebow guy, I just think he cant be any worse than Gabbert. That is my point in my sig. At least make the Jaguars games fun and interesting this year with Tebow. Gabbert could play QB for a pee wee team.

This is one of the most bizarre things I've ever read... Florida didn't show up haha wow!
Shock the world

Quote:Are you saying there isn't still a place for the traditional QB?

I'm saying looking at Kaepernick, I'm not so sure that there's as much of a place for non-traditional QB's as you think.  His regression suggests that those non-traditional QB's don't always last.

I was wrong about Trent Baalke. 

Quote:Are you saying there isn't still a place for the traditional QB?

I like the SEC but I wouldn't say im a "fan."  Whether or not you like Manziel, he is fun to watch. Unless you just flat out hate the guy then yeah maybe you don't enjoy watching him. Tebow was fun to watch in college too for that matter.

No one said he wasn't fun to watch. But I want my favorite team to win not just "entertain" me with circus play.

TEST