Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Settle down pitchfork and torch crowd. Meyer isn't going anywhere for the near future

(10-26-2021, 12:10 AM)NYC4jags Wrote:
(10-25-2021, 11:45 PM)nejagsfan Wrote: I have actually for disagreeing and arguing with a certain moderator on this board... I had warnings put on me and was not allowed to post for a certain amount of time...

LOL

Your only two warnings ever on this board were from me. 
I just went and looked at them.

They were both run-of-the-mill-textbook profanity warnings. 

Get over yourself. Just follow the very basic rules and stop whining when you don't.

The problem I had with it was you were doing the same exact thing at the time you gave me warnings... we got in an argument and you were saying stuff that was just as bad as me... never said I shouldn't have gotten the warnings my argument was that you were just as bad...

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

(10-26-2021, 08:35 AM)RicoTx Wrote:
(10-26-2021, 08:25 AM)flsprtsgod Wrote: You have two warnings in your history from over two years ago, both for profanity. Lay off the "I'm a victim" nonsense.

Moderators suck.  They're all evil.

Question: How many Mods does it take the change a light bulb?
Answer:  10 -- 1 to screw it in and the other 9 to ensure he/she is doing it in accordance with the Instruction Manual.

Question:  What does a Mod and Liberal have in common?
Answer: Nothing.

(10-26-2021, 12:10 AM)NYC4jags Wrote:
(10-25-2021, 11:45 PM)nejagsfan Wrote: I have actually for disagreeing and arguing with a certain moderator on this board... I had warnings put on me and was not allowed to post for a certain amount of time...

LOL

Your only two warnings ever on this board were from me. 
I just went and looked at them.

They were both run-of-the-mill-textbook profanity warnings. 

Get over yourself. Just follow the very basic rules and stop whining when you don't.
and I know exactly who it was from... maybe you should follow the same rules that you tell everybody else to... That's the problem

Oh Boo-Hoo.
[Image: IMG-1452.jpg]

(10-26-2021, 08:25 AM)flsprtsgod Wrote:

You have two warnings in your history from over two years ago, both for profanity. Lay off the "I'm a victim" nonsense.

The problem lies when the moderator in the argument is just as bad... and saying things that are just as bad... and I've seen worse on this message board.... The problem is when the moderator gives YOU warnings when he's doing the same thing... I got warnings because of an argument he disagreed with...

This thread:

[Image: train-derailment-gif-6.gif]

(10-25-2021, 10:42 PM)flsprtsgod Wrote: Good to see another guy Urbs prematurely evacuated, Al Woods, getting mentions on MNF. Guess we didnt need him either.

is that the same Woods that jumped off sides and cost the Hawks the game...

(10-26-2021, 09:02 AM)nejagsfan Wrote:
(10-25-2021, 10:42 PM)flsprtsgod Wrote: Good to see another guy Urbs prematurely evacuated, Al Woods, getting mentions on MNF. Guess we didnt need him either.

is that the same Woods that jumped off sides and cost the Hawks the game...

Oh wow, you sure got me.  Rolleyes
“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato

(10-26-2021, 09:07 AM)flsprtsgod Wrote:
(10-26-2021, 09:02 AM)nejagsfan Wrote: is that the same Woods that jumped off sides and cost the Hawks the game...

Oh wow, you sure got me.  Rolleyes

well......

(10-26-2021, 08:50 AM)nejagsfan Wrote:
(10-26-2021, 08:25 AM)flsprtsgod Wrote: You have two warnings in your history from over two years ago, both for profanity. Lay off the "I'm a victim" nonsense.

The problem lies when the moderator in the argument is just as bad... and saying things that are just as bad... and I've seen worse on this message board.... The problem is when the moderator gives YOU warnings when he's doing the same thing... I got warnings because of an argument he disagreed with...

Oh, so you still haven't grasped the concept of a profanity filter and the consequences of purposely avoiding it with altered spellings and abbreviation.

Interesting. 

Here's a hint: If you want to use a word that is banned here  (most are REALLY obvious) just type the word with it's normal spelling and the filter will "bleep" it out. This is permissible.  Trying to avoid that censoring filter by using creative spellings or abbreviations is against our rules. That's what you did. 

So, for instance, if wanted to call you a petulant little [BLEEP] face, I can do that with the proper spelling of the profane word here. 
I don't want to do that... but for the purpose of illustration, let's just say I did. 
However - if I were to abbreviate that profane word or spell it using symbols instead of letters, I'd be in violation, and another mod would issue me a warning. Understand? 

People disagree with me every day on this message board. I've never warned anyone for that. Ever. 
Only if they break one of these rules: https://www.duvalpride.com/showthread.php?tid=21106

Have a great day! 

Now, if you'll pardon me, I have some shopping to do for my Halloween costume. 

[Image: pitchfork-running.gif]

(10-26-2021, 09:10 AM)nejagsfan Wrote:
(10-26-2021, 09:07 AM)flsprtsgod Wrote: Oh wow, you sure got me.  Rolleyes

well......

Because one [BLEEP] error, a pretty common one even, devalues all the rest of his positive contributions over the course of a season.
“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato

(This post was last modified: 10-26-2021, 09:25 AM by nejagsfan.)

(10-26-2021, 09:10 AM)NYC4jags Wrote:
(10-26-2021, 08:50 AM)nejagsfan Wrote: The problem lies when the moderator in the argument is just as bad... and saying things that are just as bad... and I've seen worse on this message board.... The problem is when the moderator gives YOU warnings when he's doing the same thing... I got warnings because of an argument he disagreed with...

Oh, so you still haven't grasped the concept of a profanity filter and the consequences of purposely avoiding it with altered spellings and abbreviation.

Interesting. 

Here's a hint: If you want to use a word that is banned here  (most are REALLY obvious) just type the word with it's normal spelling and the filter will "bleep" it out. This is permissible.  Trying to avoid that censoring filter by using creative spellings or abbreviations is against our rules. That's what you did. 

So, for instance, if wanted to call you a petulant little [BLEEP] face, I can do that with the proper spelling of the profane word here. 
I don't want to do that... but for the purpose of illustration, let's just say I did. 
However - if I were to abbreviate that profane word or spell it using symbols instead of letters, I'd be in violation, and another mod would issue me a warning. Understand? 

People disagree with me every day on this message board. I've never warned anyone for that. Ever. 
Only if they break one of these rules: https://www.duvalpride.com/showthread.php?tid=21106

Have a great day! 

thing is I didn't try to avoid it using a creative spelling... that was my phone's autocorrect that changed the spelling or bleeped it out... sorry I didn't use the actual spelling and let the filter change it... I guess I don't see the difference between the filter changing it or my phone changing it when you can't actually see the word either way...

(10-26-2021, 09:14 AM)flsprtsgod Wrote:
(10-26-2021, 09:10 AM)nejagsfan Wrote: well......

Because one [BLEEP] error, a pretty common one even, devalues all the rest of his positive contributions over the course of a season.

and if he had made that mistake last night with the Jags you would be calling for his head...

(10-26-2021, 09:23 AM)nejagsfan Wrote:
(10-26-2021, 09:10 AM)NYC4jags Wrote: Oh, so you still haven't grasped the concept of a profanity filter and the consequences of purposely avoiding it with altered spellings and abbreviation.

Interesting. 

Have a great day! 

thing is I didn't try to avoid it using a creative spelling... that was my phone's autocorrect that changed the spelling or bleeped it out... sorry I didn't use the actual spelling and let the filter change it... I guess I don't see the difference between the filter changing it or my phone changing it when you can't actually see the word either way...

(10-26-2021, 09:14 AM)flsprtsgod Wrote: Because one [BLEEP] error, a pretty common one even, devalues all the rest of his positive contributions over the course of a season.

and if he had made that mistake last night with the Jags you would be calling for his head...

Maybe so, but since Urbie cut him before we even started Free Agency I guess we'll never know.

(10-26-2021, 09:28 AM)flsprtsgod Wrote:
(10-26-2021, 09:23 AM)nejagsfan Wrote: thing is I didn't try to avoid it using a creative spelling... that was my phone's autocorrect that changed the spelling or bleeped it out... sorry I didn't use the actual spelling and let the filter change it... I guess I don't see the difference between the filter changing it or my phone changing it when you can't actually see the word either way...

Maybe so, but since Urbie cut him before we even started Free Agency I guess we'll never know.
and if he didn't cut him and he pulled bonehead moves like that you be going after urban... saying why urban didn't cut him... so you really can't win with you guys

(10-26-2021, 09:10 AM)NYC4jags Wrote:
(10-26-2021, 08:50 AM)nejagsfan Wrote: The problem lies when the moderator in the argument is just as bad... and saying things that are just as bad... and I've seen worse on this message board.... The problem is when the moderator gives YOU warnings when he's doing the same thing... I got warnings because of an argument he disagreed with...

Interesting. 

Have a great day! 

Laughing Laughing Laughing
"Treyvon Wallet is elite run defender and better overall than Aidan Hutchinson" 11/11/23

(10-26-2021, 10:10 AM)nejagsfan Wrote:
(10-26-2021, 09:28 AM)flsprtsgod Wrote: Maybe so, but since Urbie cut him before we even started Free Agency I guess we'll never know.
and if he didn't cut him and he pulled bonehead moves like that you be going after urban... saying why urban didn't cut him... so you really can't win with you guys

And he can't lose with you.

(10-26-2021, 10:25 AM)flsprtsgod Wrote:
(10-26-2021, 10:10 AM)nejagsfan Wrote: and if he didn't cut him and he pulled bonehead moves like that you be going after urban... saying why urban didn't cut him... so you really can't win with you guys

And he can't lose with you.

sure he can... but I'm going to give him more than five games... especially after a 1-15 season..a rookie quarterback... and a crapload young talent

Well...

Just checked and apparently the 2-year warranty on my Pitchfork expired. I really wish there was another beneficial use for Pitchforks other than marching in the streets.

(10-26-2021, 01:37 PM)HURRICANE!!! Wrote: Just checked and apparently the 2-year warranty on my Pitchfork expired.  I really wish there was another beneficial use for Pitchforks other than marching in the streets.

Wait, we're supposed to march?