Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Kyle Rittenhouse on trial

(This post was last modified: 11-15-2021, 06:57 PM by Jags. Edited 2 times in total.)

@Jag88

If you’re  a minority and shooting three people, there’s a good chance you live in Chicago.  

It’s like a Jeff Foxworthy joke, yet even less funny and more true.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Don't start nothing, wont be nothing, but [BLEEP] around and find out.

(11-15-2021, 04:28 PM)Jag88 Wrote: In most cases anyone who shoots someone is going to jail regardless of race. If you shoots 3 people, you usually go to jail. If you are a minority, chances are more likely that you COULD get judged harder. A lotl of people have bias. There is plenty of evidence of this. If you all dont think there is, then more power to you. I'm being honest. I'm a witness through experience. I dont care if my opinion is popular here or not. No skin off mine either way. I speak from a lot of experience. I'm not left or right. I'm in the middle. I've voted for republicans and Democrats. Anyways, in this case, I dont think it's just fine and ok that this guy gets nothing for shooting 3 people. If everyone does what he did, we would all be shooting at each other. The wild wild west. I do believe in self defense but there can be a slippery slope. If you and me both claim self defense, who is going to get the benifit of the doubt? I guess who ever is the better shot and is still alive to tell about it. People are saying that this guy could get the benifit of the doubt because hes a young white kid. It has nothing to do with if he shot 3 white people or 3 black people. I guess the next time a black kid shoots 3 people maybe he will get the benifit of the doubt too if its Self defense.

What an absurd take. Kyke Rittenhouse is the victim of a series of crimes. He defended himself with his gun when he had no other choice but to let himself be violated.
“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato

A white man kills 3 people, he’s a serial killer. Asian man kills 3 people, he’s Bruce Lee, Black man kills 3 people, he’s a Ganster Disciple in Chi Town.

(This post was last modified: 11-15-2021, 07:34 PM by Jag88.)

He should not have been there in the first place. If my son who is 8 ever tried to do something like this, I would be a complete failure as a parent.

(11-15-2021, 07:33 PM)Jag88 Wrote: He should not have been there in the first place. If my son who is 8 ever tried to do something like this, I would be a complete failure as a parent.

I can’t say I can argue too much with this.  Despite his reasons for being there.  It would have been a non issue had he not.  Although, had he not been the one in trial, it would have been another.  Bottom line, Dems/libs whatever, quit trying to take things so far. They want to push the limit as far as they can.  It’s like a toddler trying to learn what they can get away with or how far they can push their parents.  Push too far and you’ll end up getting something you didn’t want.  And unlike parenting, they can’t say after the fact “I’m sorry”. Or “I was just kidding”.

(This post was last modified: 11-15-2021, 08:14 PM by p_rushing.)

(11-15-2021, 07:33 PM)Jag88 Wrote: He should not have been there in the first place. If my son who is 8 ever tried to do something like this, I would be a complete failure as a parent.
(11-15-2021, 08:07 PM)Jags Wrote:

I can’t say I can argue too much with this.  Despite his reasons for being there.  It would have been a non issue had he not.  Although, had he not been the one in trial, it would have been another.  Bottom line, Dems/libs whatever, quit trying to take things so far. They want to push the limit as far as they can.  It’s like a toddler trying to learn what they can get away with or how far they can push their parents.  Push too far and you’ll end up getting something you didn’t want.  And unlike parenting, they can’t say after the fact “I’m sorry”. Or “I was just kidding”.
What about the parents of the pedo and criminals who attacked and then were shot? What about the liberal financers who hand out money to the people who cause problems and damage stuff? If they didn't show up or attack, then they wouldn't be shot/dead.

Sent from my SM-T970 using Tapatalk

[Image: Political-cartoon-11.15.21.jpg?ve=1&tl=1]
"If you always do what you've always done, You'll always get what you always got"

(11-15-2021, 08:14 PM)p_rushing Wrote:
(11-15-2021, 08:07 PM)Jags Wrote: I can’t say I can argue too much with this.  Despite his reasons for being there.  It would have been a non issue had he not.  Although, had he not been the one in trial, it would have been another.  Bottom line, Dems/libs whatever, quit trying to take things so far. They want to push the limit as far as they can.  It’s like a toddler trying to learn what they can get away with or how far they can push their parents.  Push too far and you’ll end up getting something you didn’t want.  And unlike parenting, they can’t say after the fact “I’m sorry”. Or “I was just kidding”.
What about the parents of the pedo and criminals who attacked and then were shot? What about the liberal financers who hand out money to the people who cause problems and damage stuff? If they didn't show up or attack, then they wouldn't be shot/dead.

Well, simply put, they all should be dead.  I’m sorry if I gave the wrong impression.  Just saying as a parent I wouldn’t want my kid in his situation.  I wouldn’t want him out there.  But it would have been someone.  Like I said above, the Dems and libs want to keep pushing society as if they are pushing their mommies and daddies as to how far they can go.  But the fact is, when these snowflake kids push real people, this is what happens.  I’m all for it, to be honest.  Let’s thin the herd of idiots.

Did you see the attorney who picked the gun up, didn't check it, put his finger on the trigger, and pointed the gun at the jury and others?

Did he not see what happens weeks ago when you do that? I'm shocked no one put him on the ground and disarmed him.

(This post was last modified: 11-15-2021, 08:52 PM by Jags. Edited 1 time in total.)

(11-15-2021, 08:44 PM)p_rushing Wrote: Did you see the attorney who picked the gun up, didn't check it, put his finger on the trigger, and pointed the gun at the jury and others?

Did he not see what happens weeks ago when you do that? I'm shocked no one put him on the ground and disarmed him.

No.  I was (jokes on you) at work making money. 
Edit:
There’s a chance that this post of yours is a separate reply.  Probably the case.  My apologies young man.  If not, see above

The other guys shouldn't have been there either. 

I don't entirely disagree with you but he's not on trial for being in the wrong place at the wrong time.

You keep up this victim blaming, do you do this for rape victims too? Look at how she was dressed, she was asking for it!
“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato

I hope Kyle joins the Marines after this. He is very skilled with a good head on his shoulders.

(11-15-2021, 09:15 PM)americus 2.0 Wrote:

The other guys shouldn't have been there either. 

I don't entirely disagree with you but he's not on trial for being in the wrong place at the wrong time.

Nope, he's on trial because the left wants to destroy the Second Amendment and every person's right to self defense.

As my parents taught me, our justice system never declares anyone innocent. The options are "guilty" and "not guilty" and not guilty doesn't mean innocent.
Rittenhouse is not innocent. He's probably not guilty (we'll see) but he's also not innocent.
My fellow southpaw Mark Brunell will probably always be my favorite Jaguar.

(11-15-2021, 10:52 PM)mikesez Wrote: As my parents taught me, our justice system never declares anyone innocent.  The options are "guilty" and "not guilty" and not guilty doesn't mean innocent.
Rittenhouse is not innocent. He's probably not guilty (we'll see) but he's also not innocent.

Balderdash. Innocence is the presumption, the only other call is "Guilty" which he clearly is not. He's a hero who selflessly aided the citizenry of Kenosha who were abandoned by their government to the rioters and hooligans of BLM and Antifa. Too bad the third guy lived.

(11-15-2021, 10:52 PM)mikesez Wrote: As my parents taught me, our justice system never declares anyone innocent.  The options are "guilty" and "not guilty" and not guilty doesn't mean innocent.

Ah... Mikesez... waxing poetic. Who is innocent, Mikey? Enlighten us. What does it even mean to be innocent. Guide us with your infinite wisdom.

(11-15-2021, 09:48 PM)StroudCrowd1 Wrote: I hope Kyle joins the Marines after this. He is very skilled with a good head on his shoulders.
Nah [BLEEP] that. He's gonna go Nicholas Sanddman on them and will never have to risk his life for money again.

As a parent of a 17 year old, the testimony given only makes me think, what if that were my kid? I couldn't be prouder of the way he handled himself and showed SO MUCH DISCIPLINE. The prosecution today was like, "This guy backed up"...yeah and the 17 year old kid getting kicked and brained with skateboards didn't KILL THEM ALL in the bloodbath that the media would make you believe was the reality.
[Image: Jason-The-Good-Place-Jaguars.png?w=472]

I wonder when they will have a verdict. If it comes back fast, that could be good for the defense. If it takes a couple to three days, who knows.

(11-15-2021, 11:51 PM)Lucky2Last Wrote:

Ah... Mikesez... waxing poetic. Who is innocent, Mikey? Enlighten us. What does it even mean to be innocent. Guide us with your infinite wisdom.

The comment was directed at Jags88, not you.
My fellow southpaw Mark Brunell will probably always be my favorite Jaguar.