Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Color Rush

Quote:I loved the shiny green on Jets helmets.
I'm so glad you liked them.
Have you seen my baseball?

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Just when we finally stop looking like pieces of [BLEEP] on the field, here comes Nike with uniforms to bring us all back to earth.

Quote:Just when we finally stop looking like pieces of crap on the field, here comes Nike with uniforms to bring us all back to earth.

It could be worse. We could still be looking like pieces of crap.

Quote:D6, congratulations last Sunday mate. I was looking around here for you to extend my regards. Great win, must have crushed the twinkies; heart wrenching loss for em. Loved Stafford's outburst when ole catcher stayed in bounds on that final drive.

Thanks, BritJag!

I'm thrilled with the Lions win,  though I was very concerned that for the 2nd straight opening game of the season,  the Lions would lose after leading 21-3 in the 2nd QTR.    Matthew Stafford took charge on that final drive,  much like he has all off-season and summer.   He's very comfortable in Offensive Coordinator Jim Bob Cooter's new Offense,  much like he was under Cooter when he did over as Offensive Coordinator following a 1-6 start to the season.   Stafford is close friends with Calvin Johnson but I think Stafford truly wants to show that he can win and play at a high level without Megatron.  

On top of the win,  the fact that the Lions aren't wearing the black Color Rush jersey on Thanksgiving Day and in any game this season is an added unexpected bonus.  

An all teal color rush would be pretty cool. Or all black. But no... lets continue to envelop ourselves in this olive colored nightmare.

No pain, no gain.

An all teal color rush would be pretty cool. Or all black. But no... lets continue to envelop ourselves in this olive colored nightmare.

No pain, no gain.

Quote:An all teal color rush would be pretty cool. Or all black. But no... lets continue to envelop ourselves in this olive colored nightmare.

If we had an all-teal color rush the NFL would have to pick a different opponent for us. For some reason they think we have to play against Tennessee on TNF.

Quote:If we had an all-teal color rush the NFL would have to pick a different opponent for us. For some reason they think we have to play against Tennessee on TNF.
Or just change the Titans jersey......

Quote:Or just change the Titans jersey......

The Titans would have to wear white and then  it is not a color rush.

Quote:The Titans would have to wear white and then  it is not a color rush.

How would it not be? White is a color.

Quote:The Titans would have to wear white and then it is not a color rush.
White is all the colors. So technically, it is.
You either die as a good poster, or live long enough to become the troll.

This is getting to be borderline racist.

Quote:White is all the colors. So technically, it is.

White is not a color. It is what you see when all of the colors are reflected.

Now it is definitely racist.

Quote:White is not a color. It is what you see when all of the colors are reflected.
Lol are you serious? White is a color. I'm done. No person can be this dense.

Quote:White is not a color. It is what you see when all of the colors are reflected.
Google magic:

<a class="bbc_url" href='https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/White'>https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/White</a>

White is a color without hue.

MissJagsFanatic....you mentioned you are going to Rome during Thanksgiving. So you better note that white is a color because that's the only color the Pope wears!

Quote:Lol are you serious? White is a color. I'm done. No person can be this dense.

I learned in school what a color is and why that definition makes black and white not colors. Maybe the people who think I am wrong should talk to science and art teachers.

Quote:MissJagsFanatic....you mentioned you are going to Rome during Thanksgiving. So you better note that white is a color because that's the only color the Pope wears!

I will be in Florence on Thanksgiving Day.

I will not see the Pope.

White is the same as red, just without all the red.  Now do you understand?