Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Color Rush

How is it color rush if half the teams are wearing white and others are wearing the same jerseys as all ways? Some of them are cool but seriously half the jerseys are no different.

http://www.sportingnews.com/nfl/news/nfl...lmzbxvvhjq

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Did you actually read the article you linked? Because your question is answered in detail...

I did read the article, it was rhetorical.Just dont understand how its called COLOR rush with no color. It is supposed to be cool and different and a lot of teams are just wearing white or their normal jerseys.

(This post was last modified: 09-13-2016, 11:19 AM by UCF Knight.)

6 teams are wearing white and the article clearly points out why.

Edit:  Some people are never happy.

Saints, Chiefs, and Bolts  unis look dope. Very throwbacky with the stripes and such. 

Why can't we just use teal? That mustard yellow looks so gross

Ugh, that same "gold" again

IT WAS ALWAYS THE JAGS

Quote:Why can't we just use teal? That mustard yellow looks so gross

Because we only ever face the titans, and teal vs light blue would be bad.

#jagsvsanyoneesle2017tnf

Reminds me of a jar of Grey Poupon. Lol.
You either die as a good poster, or live long enough to become the troll.

For what it's worth, I guess we are 1-0 in those so....

IT WAS ALWAYS THE JAGS

Quote:Reminds me of a jar of Grey Poupon. Lol.

Looks like something from a baby diaper to me. 

(This post was last modified: 09-13-2016, 01:20 PM by JaguarsWoman.)

Teal looks similar to blue. In fact teal is a combination of blue and green.

Because Shad has does everything he can short of putting up a billboard, to tell everyone that teal is being eliminated in favor of that yellow.

I understand that the NFL is trying to make more revenue from ' Color Rush' jersey sales.  

But from the standpoint of people like us that are more hard core NFL fans than the typical fan,   is anyone here in favor of ' Color Rush' jerseys being wore in games compared to teams regular jerseys or a non ' Color Rush'  alternative jersey?    I'm totally against it.  

Jags at Titans on October 27th. I haven't seen them yet, but they were unveiled today.

Just as ugly as last years

Quote:Jags at Titans on October 27th. I haven't seen them yet, but they were unveiled today.
Thread in AFC South I think

Same unis for Jags and tacks. 

Saints and bolts unis look great though. 

https://jungle.jaguars.com/index.php?/to...ntry815492

Quote:Thread in AFC South I think

Same unis for Jags and tacks.

Saints and bolts unis look great though.

<a class="bbc_url" href='https://jungle.jaguars.com/index.php?/topic/19428-color-rush/#entry815492'>https://jungle.jaguars.com/index.php?/topic/19428-color-rush/#entry815492</a>

That's my bad. I hardly ever go in AFC South. Mods..

Some of them (Bears for example) look pretty similar to their usual uniforms. You'd think they'd go for something a bit more distinctive, but maybe some GMs/owners are less interested in the Color Rush idea than others. (Or they value tradition more).

And I'm probably in a minority, but I think our gold uniforms are one of the better ones.

Quite like the Vikings and the Rams too.

Quote:I understand that the NFL is trying to make more revenue from ' Color Rush' jersey sales.  

But from the standpoint of people like us that are more hard core NFL fans than the typical fan,   is anyone here in favor of ' Color Rush' jerseys being wore in games compared to teams regular jerseys or a non ' Color Rush'  alternative jersey?    I'm totally against it.  
Well personally i plan on getting a gold AR-15 Jersey... lol. The uniform looks a bit tackey, but the Jersey looks pretty fresh paired with some jeans, not gonna lie.