Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Fantastic Job Mr Khan! He took a ton of heat but got the guy we needed!

(This post was last modified: 02-05-2022, 11:45 AM by iHaunting Raven. Edited 3 times in total.)

(02-05-2022, 11:34 AM)nejagsfan Wrote:
(02-05-2022, 11:04 AM)iHaunting Raven Wrote: Because only people here say it was a mess right?
Funny how it took less time for Bears, Giants and Vikings...

You defend everything about this team no matter what, just like you did with Urban and you even said he was a great coach and much better than Marrone you ended up looking like a clown... again! 
You laughed when someone compared our coaching staff to the Jets coaching staff saying ours was much better and there was no comparision LOL what happened to that great staff? why did we lose against them?

You only make yourself look like an idiot with every post you make.
LMAO I never said that about Urban and marrone you tool... all I said about Urban was its hard to evaluate a HC 7 weeks into a season with a 1-15 team...and idiots like you were like look he loves him...get your facts straight CLOWN...and seriously our coaches are worse then the jets because they beat us?  So in your theory our coaches are better than the Bill's because we beat them...lol moron.... the bears Giants and Vikings probably got it wrong...I mean seriously your basing it off of what the Giants are doing BAWAHHHH who looks like an idiot... and going by media reports that are mostly false or opinion.... congrats your post makes you look... well...like an idiot

Yeah, you said that about Marrone and Urban, you don't even have the balls to admit it.
You clearly said Urban was a much better coach than Marrone

Let's see 

Bills went to the playoffs
Jets won against us
Jets coaching staff they all still have jobs
Jets won 4 games, Jags 3
Jags ended up with the #1 overall pick and they lost their jobs after one year

Oh yeah, you are right Jags coaching staff was much better  Laughing Laughing Laughing

Bears, Giants and Viking got it wrong? hahaha and you know this how? "proof or just your opinion" "seems like you have psychic powers!!!" LMAO

Who is the idiot? we all know it's you.
"Treyvon Wallet is elite run defender and better overall than Aidan Hutchinson" 11/11/23

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

(This post was last modified: 02-05-2022, 12:17 PM by JaggedSioux. Edited 1 time in total.)

The Jets arguably did not win against us had the officials done their job.

12[size=1][font=Roboto, Arial, sans-serif]12[size=1][font=Roboto, Arial, sans-serif]12e[size=1][font=Roboto, Arial, sans-serif]12[/font][/size][/font][/size][/font][/size]

(02-05-2022, 11:43 AM)Jagwired Wrote:
(02-05-2022, 11:36 AM)nejagsfan Wrote: Let me know when you get that job in the front office and ACTUALLY know something.... moron

Thats how he rolls
Well, to be fair, you are also guilty of some personal attacks as well but you are also not a moderator who can issue warnings to someone for breaking the rules.

most of my personal attack are against him...and because of what he does as a moderator...no offense I get attacked all the time just for my opinion.... or trying to give a different point of view... just like the urban thing... never once said I liked him or he was a good coach... but because I said it's hard to evaluate a coach seven games into a season on a 1-15 team and should be giving a chance.... All of a sudden I loved him I supported him... was completely attacked over that lol

(02-05-2022, 11:36 AM)nejagsfan Wrote:
(02-05-2022, 11:30 AM)flsprtsgod Wrote: Laugh all you want, we know you're a moron.

Let me know when you get that job in the front office and ACTUALLY know something.... moron

(02-05-2022, 11:35 AM)Jagwired Wrote: Rules for thee, not for me?

Thats how he rolls

Tell us about all the warnings I've issued the two of you.

(02-05-2022, 11:48 AM)nejagsfan Wrote:
(02-05-2022, 11:43 AM)Jagwired Wrote: Well, to be fair, you are also guilty of some personal attacks as well but you are also not a moderator who can issue warnings to someone for breaking the rules.

most of my personal attack are against him...and because of what he does as a moderator...no offense I get attacked all the time just for my opinion.... or trying to give a different point of view... just like the urban thing... never once said I liked him or he was a good coach... but because I said it's hard to evaluate a coach seven games into a season on a 1-15 team and should be giving a chance.... All of a sudden I loved him I supported him... was completely attacked over that lol

Lol, it was hard for you to evaluate Meyer, that was the whole point. Just like with your defense here of this public relations nightmare of a coaching search, just because you don't comprehend what's going on you assume everyone else can't. It's kinda sad, you're so smug and yet simultaneously clearly over your head.
“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato

(This post was last modified: 02-05-2022, 11:58 AM by nejagsfan. Edited 1 time in total.)

(02-05-2022, 11:44 AM)iHaunting Raven Wrote:
(02-05-2022, 11:34 AM)nejagsfan Wrote: LMAO I never said that about Urban and marrone you tool... all I said about Urban was its hard to evaluate a HC 7 weeks into a season with a 1-15 team...and idiots like you were like look he loves him...get your facts straight CLOWN...and seriously our coaches are worse then the jets because they beat us?  So in your theory our coaches are better than the Bill's because we beat them...lol moron.... the bears Giants and Vikings probably got it wrong...I mean seriously your basing it off of what the Giants are doing BAWAHHHH who looks like an idiot... and going by media reports that are mostly false or opinion.... congrats your post makes you look... well...like an idiot

Yeah, you said that about Marrone and Urban, you don't even have the balls to admit it.

Let's see 

Jets won against us
Jets won 4 games, Jags 3

Oh yeah, you are right Jags coaching staff was much better  Laughing Laughing Laughing

Bears, Giants and Viking got it wrong? hahaha and you know this how? "proof or just your opinion" "seems like you have psychic powers!!!" LMAO

at the time I said that Jets didn't have four wins moron... and you're the idiot who was just basing it off of they're better than us because they beat us... yet we beat the bills... and because the Jets kept all their staff they're better than us bawahhhh.... your argument is stupid.... I said the bears Giants and Vikings "PROBABLY"  Got it wrong.... hence probably means it's my opinion [BLEEP]...I like how you remove the word probably and edited what I said to make your point...nice try though

(02-05-2022, 11:44 AM)iHaunting Raven Wrote:
(02-05-2022, 11:34 AM)nejagsfan Wrote: LMAO I never said that about Urban and marrone you tool... all I said about Urban was its hard to evaluate a HC 7 weeks into a season with a 1-15 team...and idiots like you were like look he loves him...get your facts straight CLOWN...and seriously our coaches are worse then the jets because they beat us?  So in your theory our coaches are better than the Bill's because we beat them...lol moron.... the bears Giants and Vikings probably got it wrong...I mean seriously your basing it off of what the Giants are doing BAWAHHHH who looks like an idiot... and going by media reports that are mostly false or opinion.... congrats your post makes you look... well...like an idiot

Let's see 

Jets won against us
Jets won 4 games, Jags 3

pretty sure I'd never said that about urban and marrone.... go find it...

(02-05-2022, 11:57 AM)nejagsfan Wrote:
(02-05-2022, 11:44 AM)iHaunting Raven Wrote: Yeah, you said that about Marrone and Urban, you don't even have the balls to admit it.

Let's see 

Jets won against us
Jets won 4 games, Jags 3

Oh yeah, you are right Jags coaching staff was much better  

at the time I said that Jets didn't have four wins moron... and you're the idiot who was just basing it off of they're better than us because they beat us... yet we beat the bills... and because the Jets kept all their staff they're better than us bawahhhh.... your argument is stupid.... I said the bears Giants and Vikings "PROBABLY"  Got it wrong.... hence probably means it's my opinion [BLEEP]...I like how you remove the word probably and edited what I said to make your point...nice try though

But you said they didn't compare and our staff was much better! it doesn't matter when you said it! lmao I love how you twist things.
And I said they were better just because they beat us? come on show me exactly the part where I said they were better just because they beat us. I'll wait. Now you ignore what I just posted above lol
"They probably got it wrong" and you have no proof yet it is a valid opinion/speculation  Laughing unless it is something against the Jags or Urban then is just someone using their "psychic powers" or being a clown  Laughing
"Treyvon Wallet is elite run defender and better overall than Aidan Hutchinson" 11/11/23

(02-05-2022, 12:03 PM)nejagsfan Wrote:
(02-05-2022, 11:44 AM)iHaunting Raven Wrote: Yeah, you said that about Marrone and Urban, you don't even have the balls to admit it.

Let's see 

Jets won against us
Jets won 4 games, Jags 3

pretty sure I'd never said that about urban and marrone.... go find it...

You said this about Urban. 

"Well, I guess it would be nice if I could touch your body. I know not everybody has got a body like you. But I gotta think twice before I give my heart away. And I know all the games you play because I played them, too. Oh, but I need some time off from that emotion. Time to pick my heart up off the floor. Oh, when that love comes down without devotion. Well, it takes a strong man, baby, but I'm showin' you the door". 

Then you posted this picture from Urban Cowboy. Man, you wild!

[Image: t39739tf7or71.jpg]
[Image: 4SXW6gC.png]

"What do I know of cultured ways, the gilt, the craft and the lie? I, who was born in a naked land and bred in the open sky. The subtle tongue, the sophist guile, they fail when the broadswords sing; Rush in and die, dogs - I was a man before I was a king."

(This post was last modified: 02-05-2022, 12:13 PM by nejagsfan. Edited 1 time in total.)

(02-05-2022, 11:49 AM)flsprtsgod Wrote:
(02-05-2022, 11:36 AM)nejagsfan Wrote: Let me know when you get that job in the front office and ACTUALLY know something.... moron

Thats how he rolls

Tell us about all the warnings I've issued the two of you.

(02-05-2022, 11:48 AM)nejagsfan Wrote: most of my personal attack are against him...and because of what he does as a moderator...no offense I get attacked all the time just for my opinion.... or trying to give a different point of view... just like the urban thing... never once said I liked him or he was a good coach... but because I said it's hard to evaluate a coach seven games into a season on a 1-15 team and should be giving a chance.... All of a sudden I loved him I supported him... was completely attacked over that lol

Lol, it was hard for you to evaluate Meyer, that was the whole point. Just like with your defense here of this public relations nightmare of a coaching search, just because you don't comprehend what's going on you assume everyone else can't. It's kinda sad, you're so smug and yet simultaneously clearly over your head.
well I'm still trying ro figure out how the hell you became a moderator....And I wasn't trying to evaluate Meyer and acting like I knew everything....was just simply saying its hard for a head coach to come in turn around 1-15 team in seven and that no head coach in the league would have been able to do it... That's not evaluating it That's mere facts...so tell me what exactly happened behind closed doors in the hiring process....not your opinion...not so called media reports...what exactly happened... I'll wait

(This post was last modified: 02-05-2022, 12:15 PM by iHaunting Raven. Edited 1 time in total.)

(02-05-2022, 12:13 PM)nejagsfan Wrote:
(02-05-2022, 11:49 AM)flsprtsgod Wrote: Tell us about all the warnings I've issued the two of you.

well I'm still trying ro figure out how the you became a moderator....And I wasn't trying to evaluate Meyer and acting like I knew everything....was just simply saying its hard for a head coach to come in turn around 1-15 team in seven and that no head coach in the league would have been able to do it... That's not evaluating it That's mere facts...so tell me what exactly happened behind closed doors in the hiring process....not your opinion...not so called media reports...what exactly happened... I'll wait

Laughing Laughing

Proof or just your opinion, or maybe you have psychic powers! come on show us proof that no one could have done better than Urban lol

(02-05-2022, 12:09 PM)Caldrac Wrote:
(02-05-2022, 12:03 PM)nejagsfan Wrote: pretty sure I'd never said that about urban and marrone.... go find it...

You said this about Urban. 

"Well, I guess it would be nice if I could touch your body. I know not everybody has got a body like you. But I gotta think twice before I give my heart away. And I know all the games you play because I played them, too. Oh, but I need some time off from that emotion. Time to pick my heart up off the floor. Oh, when that love comes down without devotion. Well, it takes a strong man, baby, but I'm showin' you the door". 

Then you posted this picture from Urban Cowboy. Man, you wild!

[Image: t39739tf7or71.jpg]

LMAO... can't prove it because I never said it...

(02-05-2022, 12:13 PM)nejagsfan Wrote:
(02-05-2022, 11:49 AM)flsprtsgod Wrote: Tell us about all the warnings I've issued the two of you.

well I'm still trying ro figure out how the you became a moderator....And I wasn't trying to evaluate Meyer and acting like I knew everything....was just simply saying its hard for a head coach to come in turn around 1-15 team in seven and that no head coach in the league would have been able to do it... That's not evaluating it That's mere facts...so tell me what exactly happened behind closed doors in the hiring process....not your opinion...not so called media reports...what exactly happened... I'll wait

I was selected because of my even temper and judicious use of authority to keep the forum both free and orderly. As I said, tell us all about how awfully I've abused you with my Stick of Authority.

As for Meyer, it was clear after the pre-season that he was unfit for the role for anyone to anyone who actually has experience with executive authority. As for the hiring process, the dysfunction was the inability of the team to control the public narrative about the process and the damage that caused to the franchise's reputation. Even now with how this played out it appears that the team squandered their advantages and ultimately had to settle for a guy. I like the Pederson hire, but you need to quit acting like this was all just part of the plan and everything proceeded as Shad Khan had foreseen instead of the very public cluster [BLEEP] of dysfunction we know it really was.
“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato

(This post was last modified: 02-05-2022, 12:28 PM by nejagsfan. Edited 1 time in total.)

(02-05-2022, 12:06 PM)iHaunting Raven Wrote:
(02-05-2022, 11:57 AM)nejagsfan Wrote: at the time I said that Jets didn't have four wins moron... and you're the idiot who was just basing it off of they're better than us because they beat us... yet we beat the bills... and because the Jets kept all their staff they're better than us bawahhhh.... your argument is stupid.... I said the bears Giants and Vikings "PROBABLY"  Got it wrong.... hence probably means it's my opinion [BLEEP]...I like how you remove the word probably and edited what I said to make your point...nice try though

But you said they didn't compare and our staff was much better! it doesn't matter when you said it! lmao I love how you twist things.
And I said they were better just because they beat us? come on show me exactly the part where I said they were better just because they beat us. I'll wait. Now you ignore what I just posted above lol
"They probably got it wrong" and you have no proof yet it is a valid opinion/speculation  Laughing unless it is something against the Jags or Urban then is just someone using their "psychic powers" or being a clown  Laughing

you mean twist things like alter what I said by purposely leaving out words...lol YOUR words referring to coaches  "what happened to that great staff? why did we lose against them?"  meaning our staff lost to there staff.... which makes them better is what you said... as we were talking about coaches.....

(02-05-2022, 12:21 PM)flsprtsgod Wrote:
(02-05-2022, 12:13 PM)nejagsfan Wrote: well I'm still trying ro figure out how the you became a moderator....And I wasn't trying to evaluate Meyer and acting like I knew everything....was just simply saying its hard for a head coach to come in turn around 1-15 team in seven and that no head coach in the league would have been able to do it... That's not evaluating it That's mere facts...so tell me what exactly happened behind closed doors in the hiring process....not your opinion...not so called media reports...what exactly happened... I'll wait

I was selected because of my even temper and judicious use of authority to keep the forum both free and orderly. As I said, tell us all about how awfully I've abused you with my Stick of Authority.

As for Meyer, it was clear after the pre-season that he was unfit for the role for anyone to anyone who actually has experience with executive authority. As for the hiring process, the dysfunction was the inability of the team to control the public narrative about the process and the damage that caused to the franchise's reputation. Even now with how this played out it appears that the team squandered their advantages and ultimately had to settle for a guy. I like the Pederson hire, but you need to quit acting like this was all just part of the plan and everything proceeded as Shad Khan had foreseen instead of the very public cluster [BLEEP] of dysfunction we know it really was.

BAWAHHHH.... I stopped reading after "my even temper"

(02-05-2022, 12:26 PM)nejagsfan Wrote:
(02-05-2022, 12:06 PM)iHaunting Raven Wrote: But you said they didn't compare and our staff was much better! it doesn't matter when you said it! lmao I love how you twist things.

you mean twist things like alter what I said by purposely leaving out words...lol YOUR words referring to coaches  "what happened to that great staff? why did we lose against them?"  meaning our staff lost to there staff.... which makes them better is what you said... as we were talking about coaches.....

(02-05-2022, 12:21 PM)flsprtsgod Wrote: I was selected because of my even temper and judicious use of authority to keep the forum both free and orderly. As I said, tell us all about how awfully I've abused you with my Stick of Authority.

BAWAHHHH.... I stopped reading after "my even temper"

And yet still no examples of how I've abused the moderator role I see. Because you're full of [BLEEP].

(02-05-2022, 12:14 PM)iHaunting Raven Wrote:
(02-05-2022, 12:13 PM)nejagsfan Wrote: well I'm still trying ro figure out how the you became a moderator....And I wasn't trying to evaluate Meyer and acting like I knew everything....was just simply saying its hard for a head coach to come in turn around 1-15 team in seven and that no head coach in the league would have been able to do it... That's not evaluating it That's mere facts...so tell me what exactly happened behind closed doors in the hiring process....not your opinion...not so called media reports...what exactly happened... I'll wait

Laughing Laughing

Proof or just your opinion, or maybe you have psychic powers! come on show us proof that no one could have done better than Urban lol

I didn't say BETTER then Urban did I...  you love twisting words....clown.... No coach was going to come in a make us a winning team with the lack of talent we had.... after a 1-15 season..... so name a coach who would or could have done it

(This post was last modified: 02-05-2022, 12:35 PM by iHaunting Raven.)

(02-05-2022, 12:26 PM)nejagsfan Wrote:
(02-05-2022, 12:06 PM)iHaunting Raven Wrote: But you said they didn't compare and our staff was much better! it doesn't matter when you said it! lmao I love how you twist things.

you mean twist things like alter what I said by purposely leaving out words...lol YOUR words referring to coaches  "what happened to that great staff? why did we lose against them?"  meaning our staff lost to there staff.... which makes them better Those are your words, idiot! is what you said... as we were talking about coaches.....

(02-05-2022, 12:21 PM)flsprtsgod Wrote: I was selected because of my even temper and judicious use of authority to keep the forum both free and orderly. As I said, tell us all about how awfully I've abused you with my Stick of Authority.

BAWAHHHH ? I stopped reading after "my even temper"

So I didn't say they were better ONLY because they beat us, like you said I said.

This is going nowhere you are obviously too dumb.

(02-05-2022, 12:32 PM)nejagsfan Wrote:
(02-05-2022, 12:14 PM)iHaunting Raven Wrote: Laughing Laughing

I didn't say BETTER then Urban did I...  you love twisting words....clown.... No coach was going to come in a make us a winning team with the lack of talent we had.... after a 1-15 season..... so name a coach who would or could have done it

You made like a 100 posts saying exactly that.

Again, YOU are the one saying no one could have done better or made us a winning team and you say those are facts, show us the proof or shut the hell up.

(02-05-2022, 12:35 PM)Predator Wrote:
(02-04-2022, 10:42 AM)The Real Marty Wrote: The same way Colonel Nicholson blew up the bridge on the river Kwai?  Shad Khan as Colonel Nicholson:  

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YEJ_g3NXYac

Not that I want Shad Khan to come to any premature death or anything, but that's the image I have of this process.

You mean he sacrificed everything to execute a plan to absolute perfection?

If the plan was to look obstinate, clueless, and panicked while settling for the 5th option of the list of candidates then you're absolutely right.

A complete [BLEEP] warning here I tell ya. Sexual innuendo. Buuuwwwaaaa!!!

• [Image: buddy_online.png] flsprtsgod
    GOAT-erator
  • [Image: avatar_9680.jpg?dateline=1631803816]

Threads: 90
05-20-2021, 04:45 PM  To: Jagwired

Dear Jagwired

You have received a warning from the staff of Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums.
--

--

Stop with the sexual innuendo.
Looking to troll? Don't bother, we supply our own.

I see some of you fellas enjoy beating your heads against the wall.

(This post was last modified: 02-05-2022, 01:01 PM by nejagsfan.)

(02-05-2022, 12:32 PM)iHaunting Raven Wrote:
(02-05-2022, 12:26 PM)nejagsfan Wrote: you mean twist things like alter what I said by purposely leaving out words...lol YOUR words referring to coaches  "what happened to that great staff? why did we lose against them?"  meaning our staff lost to there staff.... which makes them better Those are your words, idiot! is what you said... as we were talking about coaches.....

BAWAHHHH ? I stopped reading after "my even temper"

So I didn't say they were better ONLY because they beat us, like you said I said.

This is going nowhere you are obviously too dumb.

(02-05-2022, 12:32 PM)nejagsfan Wrote: I didn't say BETTER then Urban did I...  you love twisting words....clown.... No coach was going to come in a make us a winning team with the lack of talent we had.... after a 1-15 season..... so name a coach who would or could have done it

You made like a 100 posts saying exactly that.

Again, YOU are the one saying no one could have done better or made us a winning team and you say those are facts, show us the proof or shut the hell up.

I literally NEVER said nobody could do it better then Urban.... never.... and my comments way back then were to people who were saying or thinking urban was going to come in and make us a winning team.... he wasn't going to do that nor any coach... with the lack of talent we had... and no we were talking about coaches and you said if our coaches were so good why did their coaches beat us... I must be talking to a child... I don't know maybe the avatar of a cartoon gave it away... lmao

(02-05-2022, 12:38 PM)flsprtsgod Wrote:
(02-05-2022, 12:35 PM)Predator Wrote: You mean he sacrificed everything to execute a plan to absolute perfection?

If the plan was to look obstinate, clueless, and panicked while settling for the 5th option of the list of candidates then you're absolutely right.

once again you can't tell me exactly what happened behind closed doors... so where's your information that it was the 5th option... show me proof