Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Hutchinson Thread (merged)

Take Hutch and don’t look back.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Hutchinson is a superior RPO DE. He has all the tools that you could ask for in a DE, but his ability to breakdown against mobile QBs and read the RPO is outstanding. He’s tough against the run, he has no problem setting the edge. He can also cover the RB swing as well as the WR bubble. If he can be our TJ Watt or the Bosa brothers were in good shape.

He’s the clear cut #1 pick to go over there opposite of Allen.

(03-31-2022, 08:33 AM)JagFanatic24 Wrote: Hutchinson is a superior RPO DE. He has all the tools that you could ask for in a DE, but his ability to breakdown against mobile QBs and read the RPO is outstanding. He’s tough against the run, he has no problem setting the edge. He can also cover the RB swing as well as the WR bubble. If he can be our TJ Watt or the Bosa brothers were in good shape.

Ummm.  You may be asking a bit too much from a guy on a 1 year 7mil deal there bud.

(03-31-2022, 09:24 AM)NYC4jags Wrote:
(03-31-2022, 08:33 AM)JagFanatic24 Wrote: Hutchinson is a superior RPO DE. He has all the tools that you could ask for in a DE, but his ability to breakdown against mobile QBs and read the RPO is outstanding. He’s tough against the run, he has no problem setting the edge. He can also cover the RB swing as well as the WR bubble. If he can be our TJ Watt or the Bosa brothers were in good shape.

Ummm.  You may be asking a bit too much from a guy on a 1 year 7mil deal there bud.
He's talking about Hutch

(03-30-2022, 04:27 PM)TrivialPursuit Wrote: Blah.

Such a boring person and such a boring "highlight" reel.

Lol .... I was thinking the same thing when it was posted yesterday but didn't comment because I was attempting to be nice ....   watching a person interview another person who interviewed Hutch was quite boring.

(03-31-2022, 09:25 AM)flgatorsandjags Wrote:
(03-31-2022, 09:24 AM)NYC4jags Wrote: Ummm.  You may be asking a bit too much from a guy on a 1 year 7mil deal there bud.
He's talking about Hutch

Ha!  Derrrr 

I'm a dummy

Still a high ask - "Watt or Bosa"

(03-31-2022, 10:29 AM)NYC4jags Wrote:
(03-31-2022, 09:25 AM)flgatorsandjags Wrote: He's talking about Hutch

Ha!  Derrrr 

I'm a dummy

Still a high ask  - "Watt or Bosa"

I'll take Ryan Kerrigan on steroids or poor man's Jared Allen, as long as he's not a bust.
"I am only an average man, but by George, I work harder at it than the average man." - Teddy Roosevelt

(03-31-2022, 11:45 AM)TheDogCatcher Wrote:
(03-31-2022, 10:29 AM)NYC4jags Wrote: Ha!  Derrrr 

I'm a dummy

Still a high ask  - "Watt or Bosa"

I'll take Ryan Kerrigan on steroids or poor man's Jared Allen, as long as he's not a bust.

Agreed - that's more in line with my expectation as well.

Jeez thanks PFF for obvious is obvious tweet. Hey you know that any of last years QBs would be the 2022 First QB Pick.
The Khan Years

Patience, Persistence, and Piss Poor General Managers.

I still dont understand why this cant jst be put into the thread dedicated to hutch....

(03-31-2022, 01:38 PM)MoJagFan Wrote: Jeez thanks PFF for obvious is obvious tweet. Hey you know that any of last years QBs would be the 2022 First QB Pick.

Dang I didn't know you were so high on Ian Book and Sam Ehlinger.

Ty mods

Bring him home!

(04-04-2022, 01:04 PM)Cleatwood Wrote: https://twitter.com/_John_Shipley/status...tx6JyOUf5Q

Ikem Okwonu was here today, too, according to 1010 XL

Worst to 1st.  Curse Reversed!

(04-04-2022, 03:53 PM)Bullseye Wrote:
(04-04-2022, 01:04 PM)Cleatwood Wrote: https://twitter.com/_John_Shipley/status...tx6JyOUf5Q

Yep 

https://jaguarswire.usatoday.com/2022/04...gs-monday/

(04-04-2022, 03:53 PM)Bullseye Wrote:

That's my dude.
[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSIM9bZmkezB9B4qD2qAtT...IGQHCZIPuA]

(04-07-2022, 10:11 PM)Dimson Wrote:
(04-04-2022, 03:53 PM)Bullseye Wrote: Ikem Okwonu was here today, too, according to 1010 XL

That's my dude.

The only thing that gives me pause with Ikem is I heard a few of the weakness he has are the same he had as a freshman. Meaning he had not worked on them at state, but then who knows..I certainly don't
A new broom always sweeps clean.

(03-31-2022, 12:51 PM)NYC4jags Wrote: https://twitter.com/PFF_College/status/1...dlDhWR4L0g

Crazy depth in talent at DE in this draft, but I sure do wish Will Anderson was eligible. His grade next year is going to be way above those 4 ends in this draft.