Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
*** Official Game Day Thread - Week 2 - clots @ Jags ***

Christian freakin Kirk.
Respect the game.  Play with a sense of urgency. 

1.)  Take care of the ball.  Win the turnover battle.

2.)  It's all about 3rd down.  Win on 3rd down to win the game.

3.) Playmakers make plays.  The only reason that you put your uniform on is to make plays. In order to EARN your paycheck, you must make plays.  

Learn from the great collapse of 2023.  

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

8/8, 61 yards and a TD. Nice first drive.

Sent from my LE2117 using Tapatalk

I think we might have a pretty talented head coach.

8-8 and a TD!

(09-18-2022, 01:26 PM)iHaunting Raven Wrote: Trevor looking pretty good so far

But he can't improve apparently...

Laughing

(09-18-2022, 01:15 PM)WYBaugh Wrote:
(09-18-2022, 01:13 PM)WingerDinger Wrote: I hope not, that's horrible.. Didn't even know she had a twin..

I'm thinking of someone else.  There's a local newscaster from Texas who's twin developed lung cancer and passed away recently.

(09-18-2022, 01:13 PM)WingerDinger Wrote: I hope not, that's horrible.. Didn't even know she had a twin..

I'm thinking of someone else.  There's a local newscaster from Texas who's twin developed lung cancer and passed away recently.

Corlee Peele or something like that.
“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato

Ran 9 minutes and 11 seconds off the clock on that drive

(09-18-2022, 01:26 PM)Caldrac Wrote: Clots are going back to Taylor on this drive. Defense needs to be ready for it.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

I hope they run blitz as soon as they take the field; without their top 2 WR's force Matt Ryan to place the ball on a dime to move the chains on us
Championship Formula:

1) Draft Trevor Lawrence!
2) Play good physical Defense! 
3) Keep 91% of the roster healthy!
4) ???
5) Blank #2
6) CHAMPIONSHIP!!!

(09-18-2022, 01:26 PM)WingerDinger Wrote: Totally.. Different.. Team..

We started to see it a bit in the 2nd half last week. What we saw in the 1st half was.... lets just say undesirable to put it lightly. This does look like a talented, determined team though. It is Indy in Jville but the last 3 quarters of Jags football are encouraging for sure.

Great drive
No Fun

(09-18-2022, 01:27 PM)The Real Marty Wrote: I think we might have a pretty talented head coach.

It shows!

I said last week and will repeat it again, I love this offense.
"Treyvon Wallet is elite run defender and better overall than Aidan Hutchinson" 11/11/23

(09-18-2022, 01:27 PM)ChrisJagBoy Wrote:
(09-18-2022, 01:26 PM)JagsFanSince95 Wrote: Kirk worth every damn penny so far. Lets [BLEEP] go!

Love how jags fans crapped on the walker pick and the kirk signing but they both lookin sick

I liked the Kirk signing, but tbf most people were against the Walker pick because of how raw he was and Hutch just made more sense. Very few people were saying Walker should go over Hutch.

Why do that kick??

Dude whats that kick about? Ugh. At the 40.

[Image: 4SXW6gC.png]

"What do I know of cultured ways, the gilt, the craft and the lie? I, who was born in a naked land and bred in the open sky. The subtle tongue, the sophist guile, they fail when the broadswords sing; Rush in and die, dogs - I was a man before I was a king."

If Doug can turn this team around like we think he can, when he retires, he would deserve a bronze statue out front next to the jag one.
[Image: SaKG4.gif]

(This post was last modified: 09-18-2022, 01:35 PM by iHaunting Raven. Edited 1 time in total.)

(09-18-2022, 01:27 PM)enigma Wrote:
(09-18-2022, 01:26 PM)iHaunting Raven Wrote: Trevor looking pretty good so far

But he can't improve apparently...

Laughing

Not what I said but you keep trying champ!
"Treyvon Wallet is elite run defender and better overall than Aidan Hutchinson" 11/11/23

(09-18-2022, 01:27 PM)ChrisJagBoy Wrote:
(09-18-2022, 01:26 PM)JagsFanSince95 Wrote: Kirk worth every damn penny so far. Lets [BLEEP] go!

Love how jags fans crapped on the walker pick and the kirk signing but they both lookin sick

Lol, you were [BLEEP] about not signing Amari Cooper and taking Kirk instead.  YOU ARE THAT FAN!
“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato

ALLENNNN

(09-18-2022, 01:29 PM)Caldrac Wrote: Dude whats that kick about? Ugh. At the 40.

I'm going to assume weather change and he didnt get his foot clean on the ball
Championship Formula:

1) Draft Trevor Lawrence!
2) Play good physical Defense! 
3) Keep 91% of the roster healthy!
4) ???
5) Blank #2
6) CHAMPIONSHIP!!!

Aggressive defense.. nice to see
[Image: SaKG4.gif]