Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Gene Smith Era is almost done

Quote:Hahaha you think the only way to win your gap is to get destroyed and put on ur back? You do know one of the main rules of a dlineman is to not lose ground right?

Lol of course you didn't, you don't know anything about football.

Forget a tool, only a dumb [BAD WORD REMOVED] would think that getting dry humped 4 yards off the ball was part of the plan.

I want you to answer this question. What would of happened if Tyson beat his man on that play? Seriously, don't ignore this, I know you will because you're scared, but I want you to answer it.

You seriously thought Tyson intended to get driven back and put on the ground. Basic football? I wouldn't even come to you for Madden tips. Lmbo " before You come talking to me", its blatantly obvious you are football [BLEEP], if I came to you with " basic football" you'd have a brain aneurysm.

Keep panicking kid.
You can watch that play over and over again and no matter how much you fantasize about Tyson getting blown 4 yards off the ball, he fills his gap at the line of scrimmage. Job done and on film for everyone to see.

But then again look who I'm talking to. I guy who can't even understand football at a basic pop warner level.

"Me think dlinemen not supposed to fill gap" LOL! What an idiot!

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Quote:Kind of like the Alualu jock hugging.
Who is jock hugging? Cmon dude. You made a crazy blanket statement that wasn't true.

Alualu isn't complete trash.

Is he worth the #10 overall pick? Hell no.

But that isn't his fault. And the guy who's fault it is? He is gone.

Chill, kid.

(This post was last modified: 09-07-2016, 11:10 AM by Joe.)

Quote:You can watch that play over and over again and no matter how much you fantasize about Tyson getting blown 4 yards off the ball, he fills his gap at the line of scrimmage. Job done and on film for everyone to see.

But then again look who I'm talking to. I guy who can't even understand football at a basic pop warner level.

"Me think dlinemen not supposed to fill gap" LOL! What an idiot!
Told you you'd be too scared to answer. Poor guy.

He got stood up, driven back 3-4 yards and fell. You said a couple posts ago he "got driven back on 1 play".... Now it's me fantasizing? Take a stance and stick with it please.

Lol " that means he beat the olineman!" Good lord you are dumb. You've clearly never played the position, which isn't your fault, so I'll help you. If your plan is to cause a pile, you do it once the ball is snapped. You don't fight to get up field, and you definitely don't cause a pile by falling backwards. Tyson never had control of his gap, he got his [BLEEP] blocked off. You "fill a gap" because you beat your man and are now ready to make the tackle if needed. You don't "fill a gap" by getting stood up and driven back.

I wouldn't expect you to know that though.

Lmbo

" Just got driven back 4 yards and fell backwards, Just like coach taught me." You really thought that olineman lost that down, that's says everything about your lack of football savvy.

What happens if Tyson beats his man on that play? Common buddy, I know youre scared, but you can do it.

There is no play where he was driven back 4 yards and fell, so you are full of it.

The one play he got driven back he remained on his feet the whole time.

You are a clown who is talking out his rear.

(This post was last modified: 09-07-2016, 06:53 PM by Joe.)

Quote:There is no play where he was driven back 4 yards and fell, so you are full of it.

The one play he got driven back he remained on his feet the whole time.

You are a clown who is talking out his rear.
Haha still scared.

Forgot you have no idea what you're looking at. It's the first Doug Martin highlight on 1st and 10. Lol sorry, he got pushed back 3 yards onto his [BLEEP] instead of 4. Again, guess what happens if he beats his man?

You're too afraid to answer, but if he beats his man and doesn't get planted, it goes for nothing.

Lol god you suck at this. Go replay the Madden tutorial tard.

So it's 3 yards now. LOL!

Alualu shut down the hole at the line of scrimmage. He beat his man. He forced Martin to abandon the designed play and run outside. On that play, Tyson was pretty much the only guy who executed.

I can't help you don't understand how football works.

Would be fun to watch Alualu and the Joke run the Oklahoma drill against each other for hours on end. Who would win?

Quote:Would be fun to watch Alualu and the Joke run the Oklahoma drill against each other for hours on end. Who would win?

Would be like two pillows mating.

Joe why are you explaining to the blind? Its some people that just can't see Alualu is just a body on the team.. Those same people can't see how bad Gus has been as a coach, and how trash Chad Henne is as a qb.. Those same people once worshipped the grounds that Gene Smith walked...

Your time would be better spent throwing a rock at a wall, then explaining how bad Alualu is..

Quote:So it's 3 yards now. LOL!

So Joe was wrong? Alualu only got pushed back three yards instead of four before falling on his butt?

That makes all the difference. It's literally like night and day!

"Why should I give information to you when all you want to do is find something wrong with it?"

Quote:Joe why are you explaining to the blind? Its some people that just can't see Alualu is just a body on the team.. Those same people can't see how bad Gus has been as a coach, and how trash Chad Henne is as a qb.. Those same people once worshipped the grounds that Gene Smith walked...

Your time would be better spent throwing a rock at a wall, then explaining how bad Alualu is..
Than*

Maybe he should throw rocks at your head?

Quote:Than*

Maybe he should throw rocks at your head?

Or maybe yours!! That might help u see what a good football player looks like..

Quote:Or maybe yours!! That might help u see what a good football player looks like..
I don't feel the need to defend or attack a player or players on the roster.

What I do feel obliged to do, is take on poor takes, like your the boards very own Skip Bayless.

So when you trollerific posters come up here and try to complain about Gene Smith's gaffe with Alualu being drafted 10th overall, I have to say something. Not defending Alualu, he's an average player, a role player, and he's paid as such.

What is the big deal? You have some personal vendetta against a certain player or coach every frickin day dude. 

So, I know what good football players look like. I don't try to prop up guys that aren't any good. (Although, I defended Garrard back in the day a little longer than I should have).

I also know what troll posters look like.

You don't have a real "take" you just like to stir up nonsense. You and about 5 or 6 others on here. Your whole sad little day is filled with ridiculous posts that are nothing more than fight starters and re-hashed old jokes that aren't funny anymore.

You know very little when it comes to football compared to Bradley, Caldwell, and the hundreds of others ACTUALLY employed by football franchises. The fact that you ACTUALLY think you know as much, or more, than ANY of them speaks volumes to your idiocy.

I know you won't stop. But... at least you now know, I'm not pro-Alualu, I'm anti-you.

whos a fa that knows the playbook is younger an can outplay tyson its not like we have all these options out there if ur cryin about a second string big end/swing dt untuck ur sack already jesus christ do u guys get off here n tell ur significant other ur a whiney [BLEEP] or am i the only one tellin yall

Quote:whos a fa that knows the playbook is younger an can outplay tyson its not like we have all these options out there if ur cryin about a second string big end/swing dt untuck ur sack already jesus christ do u guys get off here n tell ur significant other ur a whiney [BAD WORD REMOVED] or am i the only one tellin yall
I'd venture to say a great deal of posters on here have no "significant other"

unless you're referring to "mommy".

Quote:I'd venture to say a great deal of posters on here have no "significant other"

unless you're referring to "mommy".
mommy should start checkin sacks at the door god dayyyum she prolly looks them in the eyes every morning they get up an thinks man why couldnt i have swallowed this lil panzy [BLEEP] mfer

Quote:I don't feel the need to defend or attack a player or players on the roster.

What I do feel obliged to do, is take on poor takes, like your the boards very own Skip Bayless.

So when you trollerific posters come up here and try to complain about Gene Smith's gaffe with Alualu being drafted 10th overall, I have to say something. Not defending Alualu, he's an average player, a role player, and he's paid as such.

What is the big deal? You have some personal vendetta against a certain player or coach every frickin day dude. 

So, I know what good football players look like. I don't try to prop up guys that aren't any good. (Although, I defended Garrard back in the day a little longer than I should have).

I also know what troll posters look like.

You don't have a real "take" you just like to stir up nonsense. You and about 5 or 6 others on here. Your whole sad little day is filled with ridiculous posts that are nothing more than fight starters and re-hashed old jokes that aren't funny anymore.

You know very little when it comes to football compared to Bradley, Caldwell, and the hundreds of others ACTUALLY employed by football franchises. The fact that you ACTUALLY think you know as much, or more, than ANY of them speaks volumes to your idiocy.

I know you won't stop. But... at least you now know, I'm not pro-Alualu, I'm anti-you.

Well said.

"You do your own thing in your own time. You should be proud."

Give it a week all these flip floppin sack tucked no nipple havin [BLEEP] change their stance more than they change their undies

Lol mods said the truth hurts u cant be tellin these guys to untuck their sack an theyre whiney [BLEEP]

"Gene Smith Era?"  I though it was "error".

Seriously though...the guy did make some terrible selections.  Alualu is a solid player, probably not first round worthy though.

Have you seen my baseball?