Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Today's Games

(10-28-2023, 09:11 PM)homebiscuit Wrote: Bad look for Shilo Sanders. Bad look for his daddy, too. The personal foul may not have been intentional, but that taunt was too much. Don't get that image, fellas.

Lots of maturing needs to happen between the ears.
[Image: SaKG4.gif]

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

(10-28-2023, 11:23 AM)WingerDinger Wrote: We're smack dab in the middle of Gator Country and not 1 single post about the Georgia game today?!?

Not too excited about that one, eh? lololol

I spent the day in Jawja and nobody talked about it there, either.

USC down to 24 now. Rough fall. Washington might bounce them out completely this weekend.

Sent from my SM-S906U using Tapatalk
[Image: 4SXW6gC.png]

"What do I know of cultured ways, the gilt, the craft and the lie? I, who was born in a naked land and bred in the open sky. The subtle tongue, the sophist guile, they fail when the broadswords sing; Rush in and die, dogs - I was a man before I was a king."

K-State roaring back on Texas! Tied. 12:30 left.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
[Image: giphy.gif]
Fix the O-Line!

Sunbelt Billy aka Ol' Sleepy needs to go.

Mizzou giving my Dawgs all we can handle.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
[Image: giphy.gif]
Fix the O-Line!

First my Jags beat pitt

Then my Noles beat pitt the following week lolol

Noles also secured their spot in The ACCCG..

[Image: S8F9g.gif]

(This post was last modified: 11-04-2023, 10:39 PM by NewJagsCity. Edited 4 times in total.)

Is anyone going to play any D in the USC / Wash game???

LSU / Ala shaping up to be another classic. When Millroe learns how to throw more accurately, he's going to be a force to be reckoned with. Guy is crazy quick / fast.

FSU ranked in the top 4 is a joke. The Gators are a bigger joke. How in Hades does 1 semi-quality win land you in the top 4? I see a quick exit for them if they make the final 4.
"Remember Red, Hope is a good thing. Maybe the best of things. And no good thing ever dies."  - Andy Dufresne, The Shawshank Redemption

Some good games. This season is going by quick.

Never seen Trevor do this. Tebow owned it when he did it and he didnt hide it and run to his mom. Not to mention this is mid seaoson lol

https://twitter.com/RGIII/status/1721011...gr%5Etweet

(11-07-2023, 08:39 PM)flgatorsandjags Wrote: Never seen Trevor do this.  Tebow owned it when he did it and he didnt hide it and run to his mom.  Not to mention this is mid seaoson lol

https://twitter.com/RGIII/status/1721011...gr%5Etweet

Weak. He already had me on the fence when I heard him and his agent want some type of percentage or stake in whichever team ends up drafting him in the NFL. 

If he ends up in New York with the Giants that market will eat him alive. I also don't think he'd make it in Arizona or Chicago with their current coaching staffs in place. 

He's not QB1 to me going into next year's draft. He's good, just have some concerns with him. This video doesn't help his cause in the evaluations. Showing too much emotion like that midgame is not a desirable trait for most NFL locker rooms and coaches. 

At the end of the day? I think Penix Jr. will emerge as the best QB of that class. Followed by Riley Leonard and Quin Ewers. I think guys like Williams, Maye, McCarthy and Nix are solid prospects, but, there's just something to them that I don't like. 

Having watched Penix Jr., Leonard and Ewers play in some good contests this year. I really think those three guys have certain qualities to them that will benefit any NFL team at a starting level.
[Image: 4SXW6gC.png]

"What do I know of cultured ways, the gilt, the craft and the lie? I, who was born in a naked land and bred in the open sky. The subtle tongue, the sophist guile, they fail when the broadswords sing; Rush in and die, dogs - I was a man before I was a king."

The replay official just made an egregiously bad call in the FSU v Miami game. It was so bad the announcing crew stated his name and said the decision will have to be explained later.

Miami sacked the QB for an obvious safety and he overturned it. That was an epically bad call.

Gus Johnson irritates the hell out of me.
[Image: IMG-1452.jpg]

These defenses are playing strong. Good game. The Noles are a tight team.

(This post was last modified: 11-11-2023, 07:38 PM by WingerDinger. Edited 1 time in total.)

I'm just glad this rivalry is actually back.. Hard hittin game, loving it!!

I mean, it's not early 90's to mid 2k's rivalry feel to it just yet, but getting there!!

(This post was last modified: 11-11-2023, 08:11 PM by NewJagsCity. Edited 2 times in total.)

Congrats FSU, you will probably barely beat an unranked Miami team at home playing against a backup QB. You may not even get to the playoff without at least 1 loss, and you'll certainly be eliminated in round 1 of the playoffs. ACC is a joke. Seminoles are back, baby!
"Remember Red, Hope is a good thing. Maybe the best of things. And no good thing ever dies."  - Andy Dufresne, The Shawshank Redemption

(This post was last modified: 11-11-2023, 08:15 PM by homebiscuit.)

Backup Quarterback HELL.

(11-11-2023, 07:30 PM)WingerDinger Wrote: I'm just glad this rivalry is actually back.. Hard hittin game, loving it!!

I mean, it's not early 90's to mid 2k's rivalry feel to it just yet, but getting there!!

Yeah, I bet that would have been a good game to mic up for the impacts.

(This post was last modified: 11-11-2023, 08:25 PM by NewJagsCity. Edited 1 time in total.)

(11-11-2023, 08:13 PM)homebiscuit Wrote: Backup Quarterback HELL.

(11-11-2023, 07:30 PM)WingerDinger Wrote: I'm just glad this rivalry is actually back.. Hard hittin game, loving it!!

Yeah, I bet that would have been a good game to mic up for the impacts.

He played in one game against Clemson, and was backup for the remaining games. How is that not a backup QB?

Take off your garnet colored glasses and you will have to admit that FSU doesn't belong in the playoff. The whole of the ACC are frauds.