Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Final drawing of indoor practic field and ampertheater

What ever happened with that Shipyards idea?
Shock the world

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Quote:What ever happened with that Shipyards idea?

The city is going to do another RFP to include the Metro Park land as well to try and intice more people to bid.

(This post was last modified: 01-28-2017, 03:37 PM by Vino.)

I'm protesting this until we get rappers in the performance lineup. It's not fair. They should book Koly P or Kodak Black.

"A man with no sauce is lost.

<p style="text-align:center;">But that same man can get lost in the sauce."

Also I wish we could pick the stadium up and move it to the southside where everything is at. It would go a long way in getting the draft here since everything there is to do in Jax is on the southside.

Quote:The city is going to do another RFP to include the Metro Park land as well to try and intice more people to bid.

Thanks
Shock the world

Quote:The city is going to do another RFP to include the Metro Park land as well to try and intice more people to bid.
Where can I keep track of this?

Quote:Where can I keep track of this?

I usually read the MetroJacksonville forums for news on this kind of stuff.

<a class="bbc_url" href='http://www.metrojacksonville.com/forum/index.php/board,3.0.html'>http://www.metrojacksonville.com/forum/index.php/board,3.0.html</a>

I happy about the one most important thing everyone is forgetting. We're going to finally have an indoor practice facility.
"Before you criticize a man, walk a mile in his shoes. That way, if he gets angry, he's a mile away and barefoot."

Quote:I'm protesting this until we get rappers in the performance lineup. It's not fair. They should book Koly P or Kodak Black.

That Kodak black guy is one of the dumbest [BLEEP] I have ever heard.

Quote:I'm protesting this until we get rappers in the performance lineup. It's not fair. They should book Koly P or Kodak Black.

They want performers not babble.

There are 10 kinds of people in this world.  Those who understand binary and those who don't.

>says people who have never listened to them

Regardless of your taste in music, fact is rappers like Koly P and Kodak Black have large followings in Florida and should be booked for this amphitheatre. If the only entertainment this amphitheatre is going to book are country and rock bands then you're alienating the black community and a lot of young people in my age range. Just like you think they babble, country and rock music sounds like a bunch crap to me.

I'm sure they will get a good variety of everything.

But I agree, we can't just have country and rock.  

<FONT face="Comic Sans MS" size=3><B><FONT face=Verdana color=#ff6600 size=4></FONT></B></FONT>

Quote:>says people who have never listened to them

No problem with rap just think he's trash. Then again I don't like most of the new rappers these days.

Moreso talking about Koly P than Kodak because he's still up and coming. Also I bet the Kodak you've heard are just his bangers.

Quote:Moreso talking about Koly P than Kodak because he's still up and coming. Also I bet the Kodak you've heard are just his bangers.

Heard some mixtapes too. Black purp is decent but in general he is trash.

Also seen him on that breakfast club interview , just seemed like an idiot.

I found it funny.

Quote:I found it funny.

What do you think of migos?

I like them they are catchy. I said earlier in the thread >no migos

Quote:I like them they are catchy. I said earlier in the thread >no migos

My friends showed me them but I didn't like um.