Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Final drawing of indoor practic field and ampertheater

Just wanted to know if the final rendering was ever revealed? Does anyone know where i can find it?

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

This is Populous' official site. I imagine those are the latest renderings and drawings. 

Love me some ampertheaters

IT WAS ALWAYS THE JAGS

Thanks Dragonfury, and you got me "Skeet" as a matter of fact, I am having Catarac surgery tomorrow!

So forgive the spelling friend.

Quote:Thanks Dragonfury, and you got me "Skeet" as a matter of fact, I am having Catarac surgery tomorrow!

:thumbsup:

IT WAS ALWAYS THE JAGS

Quote:Thanks Dragonfury, and you got me "Skeet" as a matter of fact, I am having Catarac surgery tomorrow!

At least you don't have cataracts. :thumbsup:
"Before you criticize a man, walk a mile in his shoes. That way, if he gets angry, he's a mile away and barefoot."

The Jaguars are moving to London

[Image: Jax_rendering_0001_Jags-Amp-Renderings2B.jpg]

;

;

Quote:The Jaguars are moving to London

[Image: Jax_rendering_0001_Jags-Amp-Renderings2B.jpg]

And they're taking the stadium with 'em!
I'm trying to make myself more informed and less opinionated.

Stop saying whatever stupid thing you're talking about and pay attention to all the interesting things I have to say!

Quote:Love me some ampertheaters

And it will be filled with ampersand.

Is the practice facility going to be air conditioned?

I ain't no monkey... I'm an ape. Banana

Quote:Is the practice facility going to be air conditioned?
I don't think so.  I think it's only a covered practice facility.  I don't think it's fully enclosed.

Never argue with idiots. They drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.
[Image: attachment.php?aid=59]

a roof over the stadium would be nice

did they break ground on the amphitheater and practice facility yet?

My fellow southpaw Mark Brunell will probably always be my favorite Jaguar.

(This post was last modified: 06-29-2016, 11:05 AM by Thundersnow.)

That looks amazing!

(This post was last modified: 06-29-2016, 11:21 AM by Jagwired.)

Quote:I don't think so.  I think it's only a covered practice facility.  I don't think it's fully enclosed.
This image appears to have some temporary type of wall. Maybe it will be cooled.[Image: Jax_rendering_0000_Jags-Amp-Renderings3.jpg]

Looking to troll? Don't bother, we supply our own.

Quote:This image appears to have some temporary type of wall. Maybe it will be cooled.[Image: Jax_rendering_0000_Jags-Amp-Renderings3.jpg]

I would hope so. Otherwise they'll be practicing in a greenhouse.
"Before you criticize a man, walk a mile in his shoes. That way, if he gets angry, he's a mile away and barefoot."

Quote:I would hope so. Otherwise they'll be practicing in a greenhouse.

I notice they thoughtfully rendered the current helmets and the last generation of gameday pants (with the curvy stripe) as the practice uniform.  Dude did his homework.

My fellow southpaw Mark Brunell will probably always be my favorite Jaguar.

That night shot is awesome!! Cant wait to see in person

Quote:a roof over the stadium would be nice
Honestly, I work construction and there's a lot more into it than just slapping a roof on it. The structure has to be able to support the extra weight. Which I'm sure the stadium wasn't built with the idea of putting a roof on it in the future. So all in all, the would have to build a new stadium to have one with a roof or you risk a stadium collapsing.
You either die as a good poster, or live long enough to become the troll.

Quote:I would hope so. Otherwise they'll be practicing in a greenhouse.

"It will be a climate-controlled, covered pavilion with multi-use synthetic turf. Sliding “hangar” doors will allow the space to be used both in closed and open air formats."

http://www.jaguars.com/news/article-Jagu...9079d2a960

There was something mentioned about the "structure’s articulated fabric roof providing opportunities for natural ventilation, daylighting" which would likely help it keep cooler when the doors are open.