Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Shad Khan interview with a funny quote: "Like taking a punter in the third round. That had a profound effect on m...

lol.  I thought it was in "Gene we trust."

[Image: 160572067683e562faff2fbedb33413b.gif]

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Quote:[BAD WORD REMOVED], this made my morning. I love this guy, I live in Minneapolis and when the Jags played here a few years ago I went to the game. Shad was on the field pregame signing autographs and talking with fans, his a genuinely cool guy that hasn't let his copious amounts of money change who he is. The Jags and the city of Jacksonville arefortunate to have him as an owner

This is the only regular season NFL game that I attended. I live in Iowa so I drove up for the game. We should have won that...

No pain, no gain.

Quote: 

I don't want to bring politics into this mix, but I'll bet that you want to vote for Trump.  That's O.K. cupcake, you will still get your participation trophy.
Except that means you exactly want to take a jibe at any Trump supporter.

What a nice broad generalization you've made about a lot of people. 

Suppose you're of the more educated Cruz or maybe Bernie supporters?

Quote:Hey cupcake.  Grammar Police here.

I'll bet that you are an "educated person".

I highlighted your first dumb mistake.  There is a difference between "there, their and they're".  Can you figure out the other one?

I don't want to bring politics into this mix, but I'll bet that you want to vote for Trump.  That's O.K. cupcake, you will still get your participation trophy.

Man, you just can't stop thinking about The Don, can you? He consumes you.

Quote:Hey cupcake.  Grammar Police here.

I'll bet that you are an "educated person".

I highlighted your first dumb mistake.  There is a difference between "there, their and they're".  Can you figure out the other one?

You're insane.  Or is it your insane? 

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Quote:I was an avid Gene Smith supporter until that pick, it was at that moment I knew it was all lost.

Me, too..  After the Matt Jones debacle, I bought into Gene's idea of base hits and high character guys. We found some decent guys like Cecil Shorts from small schools. We likened them to Paul Spicer or big players from small schools. But, man...a kicker in the 3rd round. Looking back on the old roster, Gene gutted this roster of talent. 

Thank God we're not living in those days anymore.