Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Jags and Bruce Irvin

Quote:I would take him ine the 2nd even if we did draft Ramsey but hopefully Dallas drafts him that way it leaves us with Jack or Bosa and we can still get the number 1 safety
I don't think I would. Ramsey can play corner but he has a chance to be elite at Free Safety. If we got him rd 1, sign me up for a dlineman or maybe a corner in rd 2.

Quote:Wow just saw all the people Bruce just followed. That's crazy!
Right? I mean, if he signs with ATL wouldn't that look really weird? 

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Quote:I don't think I would. Ramsey can play corner but he has a chance to be elite at Free Safety. If we got him rd 1, sign me up for a dlineman or maybe a corner in rd 2.

Right? I mean, if he signs with ATL wouldn't that look really weird?

Haha yeah unless he literally is just trolling for fun. I haven't seen him follow any Falcon stuff so who knows. I get following fans because that's how you build a brand or whatever, but he also followed Dante which says a lot to me.
Shock the world

Quote:If the Redskins didn't get in trouble for tampering a handful of years ago when Pierre Garcon signed that huge deal at literally 12:01 when FA opened (this was just before the 2 day tampering period they have now), no one can get in trouble for tampering unless there's rock solid proof with some kind of writing or audio. 

I do think Seattle would have to file charges against us too.

(This post was last modified: 03-02-2016, 08:18 PM by C-Dub93.)

Quote:Haha yeah unless he literally is just trolling for fun. I haven't seen him follow any Falcon stuff so who knows. I get following fans because that's how you build a brand or whatever, but he also followed Dante which says a lot to me.
He followed the Bold City Brigade, our SBnation site in BCC, etc. He is only following like 1500 people, that really isn't that many. To follow that many Jaguars people seems pretty odd to me unless there is something here...especially when he knows we are in on him and FA is 5 days away. Pretty sure he JUST followed BCC and Fowler along with all those fans as well since BCC just posted about it and Bold City Brigade just replied to him.

I'm so excited now. Going to be awful if he ends up elsewhere with all the smoke around us with him.

Quote:He followed the Bold City Brigade, our SBnation site in BCC, etc. He is only following like 1500 people, that really isn't that many. To follow that many Jaguars people seems pretty odd to me unless there is something here...especially when he knows we are in on him and FA is 5 days away. Pretty sure he JUST followed BCC and Fowler along with all those fans as well since BCC just posted about it and Bold City Brigade just replied to him.

I'm so excited now. Going to be awful if he ends up elsewhere with all the smoke around us with him.

Yeah almost seems like a "virtual certainty" if you know what I mean lol.

Now Seahawks fans are bitter saying "have fun over paying him" blah blah blah. He's pretty much exactly what our defense needs.
Shock the world

(This post was last modified: 03-02-2016, 08:26 PM by C-Dub93.)

Quote:Yeah almost seems like a "virtual certainty" if you know what I mean lol.

Now Seahawks fans are bitter saying "have fun over paying him" blah blah blah. He's pretty much exactly what our defense needs.
Who the hell cares if we overpay? Like seriously...I don't get why they even care.

We have 90M. Even when we resign all of our guys will have a ton of cap. Grab 2-3 solid pieces in FA and we're still in fantastic shape with our cap. If we can get a key piece on our defense who knows the defense that is too good to pass up. There shouldn't even be much of a learning curve.

I hate when fans say that. Dolphins fans are saying that about Vernon, Broncos are saying that about Malik...if they got those guys back they would be so damn happy lol.

Just saw the last 10 or so follows from Irvin on Twitter. Yeah, he's a jag. Big Grin

So now I'm ridiculously excited. fowler and Irvin rushing with a top 5 election? Potentially Ramsey? WUT

Our defense could realistically be pretty fierce.

Is that twitter account confirmed as his?

Worst to 1st.  Curse Reversed!

Quote:<a class="bbc_url" href='http://jungle.jaguars.com/index.php?/topic/16896-dejuan-polk-hired-by-the-jags/'>http://jungle.jaguars.com/index.php?/topic/16896-dejuan-polk-hired-by-the-jags/</a>

Nice work Dave. Sign this guy so everyone can stop talking about Otto...
"I'm not mad, I'm proud of you. You took your first pinch like a man and you learn two great things in your life. Look at me, never rat on your friends and always keep your mouth shut." - Jimmy Conway

Ughhhhhh can free agency get here already

Yeah after further review looks like he'll be a jaguar.

Hurry up free agency

Quote:Is that twitter account confirmed as his?

Yes, it's verified

Good to know it's confirmed as his.

Still trying not to get too excited yet.  Seven days is a LONG time in this instance.

Quote:Good to know it's confirmed as his.

Still trying not to get too excited yet.  Seven days is a LONG time in this instance.

I was fine until I saw him mass follow fans and players of the Jags. Kind of weird huh

Quote:I was fine until I saw him mass follow fans and players of the Jags. Kind of weird huh
Almost wish he wouldn't have done it. If he does it and he doesn't come here that's going to annoy a lot of people.

What's sad is that now I am scanning twitter for similar clues from potential/desired Jaguars targets.

March 9 can't get here soon enough!  It's like being a kid waiting on Christmas day.

Quote:Almost wish he wouldn't have done it. If he does it and he doesn't come here that's going to annoy a lot of people.

It will be disappointing, but we're Jags fans. We're used to disappointment. We are a resilient people!

Quote:What's sad is that now I am scanning twitter for similar clues from potential/desired Jaguars targets.

March 9 can't get here soon enough!  It's like being a kid waiting on Christmas day.

...and it's only the 18th of December.