Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Poll: Which Team Will Win the 2016 NFL Pro Bowl In Honolulu, Hawaii
Team Michael Irvin
Team Jerry Rice
[Show Results]

***Official 2016 NFL Pro Bowl Game Thread***

Quote:***BREAKING***

ARob to Re-enter game as defensive back. Said they sewed his big toe to his pinkie toe to stabilize. This will allow him to run backwards but not forward thus allowing him to play safety. May be the answer the jags have looked for at free safety.

OMG that is crazy! I had never heard of anyone doing that before.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Quote:I'd take it. Can he play WR?
Shad said he wants Teddy to open a noodle bar in the stadium.

Quote:ARob for Bridgewater

That never happened.

Quote:OMG that is crazy! I had never heard of anyone doing that before.

Will be the first time in the history of forever.
Signature goes here.

Quote:I wonder if he would let them amputate it in the back?  The guy is a warrior

He can't run any direction if they amputate it.

Quote:OMG that is crazy! I had never heard of anyone doing that before.

Ronnie lott had part of his index finger amputated during a game. 

Whether someone has a liberal, or conservative viewpoint, a authoritative figure should not lock a thread for the sole purpose to get the last word in all the while prohibiting someone else from being able to respond.

Landry and Beckham get behind each other and really push the other
A good loser is a good loser

Quote:Ronnie lott had part of his index finger amputated during a game. 

The index finger has nothing to do with running.

Quote:That never happened.
He didnt say it did, he said its possible after the injury

Quote:He didnt say it did, he said its possible after the injury

It is not possible. We already have our franchise quarterback.

Quote:He can't run any direction if they amputate it.
If they replace it with a prosthesis one he can.  It might be the best option at this point and then he could be ready for the season and he wont have to worry about it getting infected

Quote:The index finger has nothing to do with running.

I know I was just citing a instance of a player playing with a amputated body part.

Whether someone has a liberal, or conservative viewpoint, a authoritative figure should not lock a thread for the sole purpose to get the last word in all the while prohibiting someone else from being able to respond.

Quote:It is not possible. We already have our franchise quarterback.
Bortles isn't in the Pro Bowl so he's off to the CFL.

We need a qb with a weaker arm so the balls are easier to catch now that AR15 is gone for the season.

But now that Robinson is questionable to return with the bad toe, wet no longer need a good QB.
Signature goes here.

Quote:I know I was just citing a instance of a player playing with a amputated body part.

It is much easier on a finger than a toe.

Ronnie Lott used to walk on his hands though.

Quote:But now that Robinson is questionable to return with the bad toe, we no longer need a good QB.

Didn't someone just post he is coming back into the game? That is probable, not questionable.

Quote:If they replace it with a prosthesis one he can. It might be the best option at this point and then he could be ready for the season and he wont have to worry about it getting infected

Too late... John Gruden reporting that his foot is testing positive for the Zika virus. Not good.
Signature goes here.

Bortles wont be ready until week 13 on top of his broken hand, his ac joint hasnt healed.