Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Let's Talk About Hurns

Quote:You are a posting gem that just keeps giving and giving and giving...please don't stop. :thumbsup:
Ah, you ruined it. Nothing to talk about now.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Quote:I was trying not to be vulgar, so I just typed a letter! Too bad that got me arrested and now i'm in prison for 6 months.

I didn't read the book of commandments for this website(literally had no idea where they were), and my morals thought typing the word out is actually worse.

Wait...I thought you wanted us to believe you really meant fudge. You really need to make up your mind about which way you're going to go with this continued outrage you have going on so the rest of us can keep up.
What in the Wide Wide World of Sports is agoin' on here???

Quote:Wait...I thought you wanted us to believe you really meant fudge. You really need to make up your mind about which way you're going to go with this continued outrage you have going on so the rest of us can keep up.
I meant "F". The letter F is nothing more than the letter F. It's not a vulgar word, and I truly thought typing the word would be worse. 

All jokes aside, I'm tired of talking about this. I don't care THAT much.

love this guy, he's on the injury list every week and still shows up to play

This team needs more tough guys like Allen Hurns, he plays thru injury because as he says its simply the type of guy he is....

Lee could learn alot from Hurns toughness... playing thru injury.

Lol, I didn't like all that burns stuff either... but when in Rome...

Also, everyone needs to get jdr in their avatars...

Quote:This team needs more tough guys like Allen Hurns, he plays thru injury because as he says its simply the type of guy he is....

I agree he is tough however a hamstring is not something you play through so your point is a little off.

(This post was last modified: 10-08-2015, 09:05 AM by Pujo.)

Quote:This team needs more tough guys like Allen Hurns, he plays thru injury because as he says its simply the type of guy he is....

Double post woops

Lee tried to play through it and tore it up again. You can't rush that injury or you just aggravate it and have to start over.

“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato

(This post was last modified: 10-08-2015, 10:52 AM by haveaseat.)

Hurns had a nagging hamstring at the U in Miami. He cut his leg open, tore it out and played the next day.

Quote:love this guy, he's on the injury list every week and still shows up to play

Lee needs to hang out with Burns more...show him how not to be on an NFL team.

[Image: 160572067683e562faff2fbedb33413b.gif]

Quote:Hurns had a nagging hamstring at the U in Miami. He cut his leg open, tore it out and played the next day.

I heard that Hurns took that old hamstring out of his freezer and manually inserted it into Lee's leg last week. Lee is now on pace for a 2,000 yard season.
“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato