Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Julius Thomas

Quote:JT has not been cleared by the medical staff. I'm not sure what some expect him to do about that.

Stuff the doctor in a locker perhaps?

Heck yeah, stuffing NERDS into lockers always works at my middle school, why not here? - Jags message board

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

I get the feeling JT won't play for jags until next year if he is still here then.

snowwolf titans owner in madden.

note titans owner means im undeafted againest them. 

Quote: I get the feeling JT won't play for jags until next year if he is still here then.

That's not going to happen lol. He's going to play next week

He might play next week, but he'll "re-injure" that finger and be out again as he lolz his way to the bank

We may as well cut losses with him now

Quote: I get the feeling JT won't play for jags until next year if he is still here then.
Stop jinxing us, Wolfie. You said Bradley is a bad coach and look what happened... You made him bad! Thanks to you, our team is now sponsored by Dairy Queen.

Quote:And he seriously doesnt even seem like he wants to get out there and play

"Thomas was asked if he expected to play Sunday." - “I don’t know,” he said. “I’m still limited. I’m definitely not going to be able to do all the things I probably want to do. I don’t know if that’s going to be an option yet.”

<a class="bbc_url" href='http://www.jaguars.com/news/article-JaguarsNews/Open-Locker-Room-Thomas-making-strides/610e028a-7e04-4787-a7cc-d45509def30d'>http://www.jaguars.com/news/article-JaguarsNews/Open-Locker-Room-Thomas-making-strides/610e028a-7e04-4787-a7cc-d45509def30d</a>

Most players would be like Yes I feel I can play, but its up to the doctors, i'm just ready to go out there and make plays, this dude is like idk im limited I wont be able to do what I do yadda yadda, I think the reports were right he is soft.

SenDerrick sells "week one" pipe dreams and just getting our hopes up for nothing. I'd rather they be honest about timeframes to return and all that and not just provide us with false hope.
You Gotta Be Able To Run Da' Rock~

Quote:He might play next week, but he'll "re-injure" that finger and be out again as he lolz his way to the bank

I don't get it. Do you have absolutely nothing better to do than be stupid on a football team message board? Are your options really that limited? Can't you ask your mom to take you to the mall or something?

The sun's not yellow, it's chicken.

Quote:I don't get it. Do you have absolutely nothing better to do than be stupid on a football team message board? Are your options really that limited? Can't you ask your mom to take you to the mall or something?

It's called trolling idiot. So people like you get all riled up and respond emotionally at their expense. 

As long as he's back before the bye week(which is kind of what I thought would happen) I'd be happy. Of course I want him to play Sunday but if he needs one more week then whatever.

Soft. Gronk would have played last week.

Quote:He might play next week, but he'll "re-injure" that finger and be out again as he lolz his way to the bank

Yeah!  This guys gets it!!!  What's wrong with all you?  Preach rocdee!  Preach!  

We need to also cut Marks, and Lee...  IR is for the losers.  We want winners...

The minute someone get's injured, cut bait!  

Quote:Yeah!  This guys gets it!!!  What's wrong with all you?  Preach rocdee!  Preach!  

We need to also cut Marks, and Lee...  IR is for the losers.  We want winners...

The minute someone get's injured, cut bait!  
Ok now you're getting crazy. Let's be real and stop with the sarcasm

Quote:Soft. Gronk would have played last week.
Um

People were calling Gronk soft because he wouldn't play through an arm injury just a couple years ago....

"A man with no sauce is lost.

<p style="text-align:center;">But that same man can get lost in the sauce."

Quote:Ok now you're getting crazy. Let's be real and stop with the sarcasm

But...  No...  I thought we were gonna cut losses with JT...  But not with Marks and Lee?  I'm so disillusioned...

[Image: Ub6R2vr.jpg]

There are 10 kinds of people in this world.  Those who understand binary and those who don't.

Quote:It's called trolling idiot. So people like you get all riled up and respond emotionally at their expense.

Meaningful purpose. Purposely meaningful.
You Gotta Be Able To Run Da' Rock~

No evidence to the contrary has been brought to light that JT80 isn't a soft player who is here for the money grab. Until he proves himself then I have no reason to have different expectations.

(This post was last modified: 10-10-2015, 12:11 PM by purplenurple28.)

Dude cashed out to live the easy life here in Jax. You really think he want's to damage his career putting miles on his body out here in Jax? Do you think he wants to risk injury or not being able to land with another team because he played hard for a 4-12 team at best? Screw this guy, had he been in the first few games he could have really helped us. I hope we go ahead and cut ties soon. In before the storm of apologists/ posters that only insult the OP as opposed to contributing to the conversation show up.

You can't fake a broken finger when the doctors can just X-ray your hand and see that it's not.

And you can't call an "in before" on your own damn thread, you miserable git. 

Ya your write he bad this good thread with lots a yoosful infrmsion thank u good work