Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
PATS JAGS FINAL SCORE PREDICTIONS

Quote:Really? he has a D with the Most sacks in the NFL (12) and INT (4) and held the Bills (a comparable D) in their house to 13 points till they went into prevent D in the fourth quarter.

As for staying with Gronk, he is more than just a TE he is the #1 TE in the NFL it I am sure can be done, but by no means is it going to be easy and when he has been healthy NO one has stopped him from getting the ball.

My prediction is the Pats like they have so far the first 2 weeks score often and alot but the Jags hang around for the first half but by the 4th quarter in the Razor  40-17 Patriots. Final score 47- 31 Pats
The sacks number is deceiving, that's not the only stat that matters. Pittsburgh was able to move the ball up and down the field at will in week 1, they just couldn't find a way to put points on the board (Scobee is at least partly to blame).

Then they let the Bills' put up over 30 on them. This is not even close to a good defense, and a lot of those turnovers they got last week were bad decisions by Tyrod.

That said, I'm definitely starting the Pats' D/ST in fantasy this week.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Tyrod Taylor has had a hot start to the season.  Just because the Pats have allowed big numbers against two VERY hot quarterbacks, doesn't mean Bortles is going to torch them.  Maybe in garbage time if he doesn't try too hard.

34-20 patriots

(This post was last modified: 09-24-2015, 06:48 PM by MojoKing.)

We are going to lose, but its a matter of how much we are going to lose by.

Im gonna guess...

31 - 17

It's not necessarily a score prediction, but if Bortles has a bad game, he will be called Blaine Bortles or Blake Gabbert again. I guess that's a safe one though
No commercial messages in sigs

I forget if I posted in this thread, but just to be sure I'm sticking with 31-20 Patriots.

'02

Hate to say it but this is probably one we don't win.  I think we can still be 3-2 or 4-2 in the near future but the Cheatriots probably will not be one of those wins..  I'm going to say 35-24.

I'm condescending. That means I talk down to you.

(This post was last modified: 09-25-2015, 09:41 AM by David4499.)

41-13

Pats score 31 in 1st half then put that thang on cruise control.

I ain't no monkey... I'm an ape. Banana

I think there are more Pats fans posting in here than Jags fans...

99% of the Jags fanbase has us taking the loss....

but to come on here and act like we won't move the ball at all 

and the Pats will move it at will every down...

sillyness...

31-24 ish ending....

give or take a FG for either side...

Quote:41-13

"Gosh I shore lawve me som Tom Turrific"

Quote:41-13

Cool

;

;

We have a strange fan base.....losing culture.

I expect them to win.

<span style="font-size:24px;">JAGUARS 23-21</span>

<span style="font-size:24px;"><span style="font-size:10px;">suck it Pats fans!</span></span>

Quote:We have a strange fan base.....losing culture.

I expect them to win.

<span style="font-size:24px;"><span style="font-size:10px;">suck it Pats fans!</span></span>
hahaha

You expect them to win? Dude... We are 14 point underdogs. I HOPE we win but I don't expect it.

Quote:hahaha

You expect them to win? Dude... We are 14 point underdogs. I HOPE we win but I don't expect it.
Yeah....

before the season started I expected this team to be .500

By that I mean I feel in year 3 we should be that good, or something is wrong.

I know 6-7 wins is improvement, and I think that would mark it so.

But I expect 8 wins from our guys...

This game was not one I expected... though I did look at Miami and Carolina as winnable.

But ya gotta love that moxy. At least he isn't being insane calling for the Jags to win by a lot.

Holding Tom Turrific to 21? I'd be giddy.

Quote:We have a strange fan base.....losing culture.

I expect them to win.

You're confused.  What you pick and what you *hope for* don't have to be the same thing.

I'm condescending. That means I talk down to you.

Hoping we can shock the world, but too many key injuries for the Jags & the Patriots offense is just on another level, don't think it'll be close.

42-24 Pats.

I just made my picks and realized that I've never seen such one-sidedness in terms of picking. Even in this thread among our fans it's almost all Patriots with just a few exceptions. I did notice in a rah rah Facebook group where quite a few of our fans were calling for an upset, and even noticed a few fans of other teams doing the same. Even my buddy NWJagsFan is calling for a Jaguars upset.

But here's were it turns bleak...

99 percent of Yahoo pickers are going with New England. A few times I've seen it reach 97 percent, but this is the first time I've ever seen 99 percent. I've never seen 100 percent, and this goes back a few years now. Then I visited a site that tracks all the media picks. If they're in print or on the air, they have the pick. Now a few of the guys in TV wait until Sunday to reveal their picks, but among picks made so far, not one single person in the media has come out saying Jaguars. There's not a single name I can mention... not even Tony Boselli and he picked the Jaguars the last two weeks. I understand it as I'm not even picking them, but I've just never seen this before.

The last time I saw anything close to this, or close to a 14-point spread, was when the Jaguars visited the frozen tundra in Green Bay on a "business trip" with JDR as head coach, and the Jaguars shocked the world with a win. That was the game where DD clotheslined that Packers WR collecting a fine and a rep.

'02

It will be a blowout. But will not say who wins. As that is bad luck charm there. Meaning bad luck will follow if I predicted it.

Quote:I just made my picks and realized that I've never seen such one-sidedness in terms of picking. Even in this thread among our fans it's almost all Patriots with just a few exceptions. I did notice in a rah rah Facebook group where quite a few of our fans were calling for an upset, and even noticed a few fans of other teams doing the same. Even my buddy NWJagsFan is calling for a Jaguars upset.

But here's were it turns bleak...

99 percent of Yahoo pickers are going with New England. A few times I've seen it reach 97 percent, but this is the first time I've ever seen 99 percent. I've never seen 100 percent, and this goes back a few years now. Then I visited a site that tracks all the media picks. If they're in print or on the air, they have the pick. Now a few of the guys in TV wait until Sunday to reveal their picks, but among picks made so far, not one single person in the media has come out saying Jaguars. There's not a single name I can mention... not even Tony Boselli and he picked the Jaguars the last two weeks. I understand it as I'm not even picking them, but I've just never seen this before.

The last time I saw anything close to this, or close to a 14-point spread, was when the Jaguars visited the frozen tundra in Green Bay on a "business trip" with JDR as head coach, and the Jaguars shocked the world with a win. That was the game where DD clotheslined that Packers WR collecting a fine and a rep.

If I remember correctly, I think the Broncos were a 20+ point favorite over the Jags a few years back.  The Jags were pretty competitive in that game.

I looked this up. The jags have beaten the patriots in 1999,but that was before tom brady. Jags are 0-6 againest pats lead by Tom Brady. Just a fact i wanted to throw out there.

snowwolf titans owner in madden.

note titans owner means im undeafted againest them.