Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Things that are overrated

(This post was last modified: 05-21-2014, 09:32 PM by The Mad Dog.)

Quote:Lol. Things change. Just natural part of life. Going on about how great the past is in every thread isn't going to change that. There are many things that are better about the times today and many things that are worse just like there were many things better in the past and many things that were worse. Maybe TMD will understand this at some point through life as he tells his kids how when he was young he walked 5 miles to work every day.

Things change yes....but at what point does it stop?? The way some of you talk, you wouldn't have a problem with full blown sex on prime time on network TV (which really isn't that far away, as the perpetual envelope pushing continues since the 60's pop culture....Does anyone care about the kids that see this stuff?? Or are have we become so selfish as a society that we simply rationalize excuses around that because we want to see more and more sex and more graphic and in your face, too.  

All people wanna do is make excuses for their abhorrent behavior of today and make fun of a time when mainstream society was a bit more classy and cultured. Sex was still a huge part of life back then too, but it was expressed with more creativity for the most part and not as rampant. I don't see why almost every single program nowadays has to flaunt low brow sex in one form or another. Have we become that boring and mind numbingly unintelligent as a society??

Scary that attitudes like the above and other snarky remarks are so common. 

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Quote:Things change yes....but at what point does it stop?? The way some of you talk, you wouldn't have a problem with full blown sex on prime time on network TV (which really isn't that far away, as the perpetual envelope pushing continues since the 60's pop culture....Does anyone care about the kids that see this stuff?? Or are have we become so selfish as a society that we simply rationalize excuses around that because we want to see more and more sex and more graphic and in your face, too.  

All people wanna do is make excuses for their abhorrent behavior of today and make fun of a time when mainstream society was a bit more classy and cultured. Sex was still a huge part of life back then too, but it was expressed with more creativity for the most part and not as rampant. I don't see why almost every single program nowadays has to flaunt low brow sex in one form or another. Have we become that boring and mind numbingly unintelligent as a society??

Scary that attitudes like the above and other snarky remarks are so common. 

You sure got a purty mouth.

Bortles girlfriend

Quote:Bortles girlfriend

really? I think she's legit. 

Quote:really? I think she's legit.
probably but I get the impression of her being snobbish

Quote:really? I think she's legit.
she's outta my league that's for sure.

I agree on that one.

She has a legit thigh gap.. That's always a plus and one of the first things I look for.. 

[Image: SaKG4.gif]

Quote:She has a legit thigh gap.. That's always a plus and one of the first things I look for..
I mean don't get me wrong I wouldn't turn her down.

Quote:She has a legit thigh gap.. That's always a plus and one of the first things I look for..

Thigh gaps are overrated.

Quote:Thigh gaps are overrated.

Is that you talking? Or the wife/girlfriend?

You actually look for a thigh gap? I'd think most guys would be like..."oh look...legs...I like those on a woman!" Tongue
What in the Wide Wide World of Sports is agoin' on here???

Quote:You actually look for a thigh gap? I'd think most guys would be like..."oh look...legs...I like those on a woman!" Tongue

Thigh gap is where its at :yes:

Quote:Thigh gap is where its at :yes:

Actually...it's a few inches higher... :whistling:

Quote:Actually...it's a few inches higher... :whistling:

You're definitely right on that one Wink

Quote:You're definitely right on that one Wink

Of course I am!! :woot:

Quote:Of course I am!! :woot:

Women always seem to know what they want and where things go..

Quote:Women always seem to know what they want and where things go..

Big Grin

Thigh gap is desirable? I'm not a fan of it.

Quote:Thigh gap is desirable? I'm not a fan of it.

Red rash marks from chaffing on a woman's inner thighs isn't very appealing.