Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Last movie youve seen and rate it.

Quote:She did say she was on a Steely Dan kick.

I see what you did there.

Clockwork Orange fan, too?

If something can corrupt you, you're corrupted already.
- Bob Marley

[Image: kiWL4mF.jpg]

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Quote:Clockwork Orange fan, too?

I haven't seen it.  It's one of those movies that I've wanted to watch through the years but the opportunity never presented itself or I just forgot about it.  Because a coworker was talking about it, I was searching Netflix a couple of weeks ago to see if it was available for streaming and it is not.  I'll have to find a copy somewhere.

We're The Millers 6/10

Had some good moments, but started pretty slow. Had lots of potential, but wasn't as good as I hoped it would be.

60% of the time, It works Everytime...

[Image: BS5hg.jpg][Image: m5Lb.jpg][Image: 5YnyA.jpg][Image: U2VW7.jpg]

That bad huh? 

Live long and prosper \\// [Image: 660e5a470556a0f21a991347940d77c860f8c9a5.jpg]

Quote:I haven't seen it.  It's one of those movies that I've wanted to watch through the years but the opportunity never presented itself or I just forgot about it.  Because a coworker was talking about it, I was searching Netflix a couple of weeks ago to see if it was available for streaming and it is not.  I'll have to find a copy somewhere.

The novel had a glossary of terms used by the book's characters, and it included a definition of steely dan.

- Bob Marley

Quote:The novel had a glossary of terms used by the book's characters, and it included a definition of steely dan.

I knew that! Yet I still said it. 

Live long and prosper \\// [Image: 660e5a470556a0f21a991347940d77c860f8c9a5.jpg]

Quote:We're The Millers 6/10

Had some good moments, but started pretty slow. Had lots of potential, but wasn't as good as I hoped it would be.

My thoughts exactly. Ok, not great. Also, some pretty bad editing/continuity gaffes I noticed.

Thor: The Dark World  8/10

Kept me entertained throughout the whole movie. 

Planes 5/10

Not nearly as good as Cars in my opinion..
[Image: SaKG4.gif]

Quote:Planes 5/10

Not nearly as good as Cars in my opinion..

Those movies are for kids...

Quote:Those movies are for kids...
Then I guess I'm a kid.. 

Not strictly.

(This post was last modified: 11-12-2013, 11:25 PM by WingerDinger.)

Quote:Not strictly.
He's a closet Mouseketeer.. Don't let him fool ya..

Says who?

;

;

Quote:Says who?

Disney. Disney says so. It's their target audience.

Quote:Disney. Disney says so. It's their target audience.

Grinch! Scrooge! Uh, uh...Old Person!

Just saw Ender's Game this Sunday... Real tough book to adapt to the screen. I enjoyed the movie surprisingly more then I expected to seeing as I love the book so much and for time constraints many important things had to be cut out.

Quote:Disney. Disney says so. It's their target audience.

I'll be a Disney fan until the day I die..

Quote:I'll be a Disney fan until the day I die..

I have 2 friends that share your love for all things Disney. One offered to take me to Disney World and the other Disney attractions with his family, all expences paid, which included a pass to all parks and a hotel room for a weekend. I was taken back by his generosity until I recognized his motivation the first day we spent at an attraction. He used my status as a disabled patron in a wheelchair to get him and his family moved to the front of the queues, which were quite long.

- Bob Marley

Quote:Just saw Ender's Game this Sunday... Real tough book to adapt to the screen. I enjoyed the movie surprisingly more then I expected to seeing as I love the book so much and for time constraints many important things had to be cut out.

I'm a little reticent to see the movie for that very reason. I just can't see the movie accurately portraying such a complicated story. I might just wait until it's out on video before I watch it.