Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Trade Rumors

Definitely spend some money and get some good ones

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

(10-28-2021, 11:55 PM)Mandeezee Wrote: Gotta get TL a WR1. Don't care what it takes. Scared monet don't make money.

The one shining year we had in 17 was because they opened the purse. If you want to win in the NFL you must open the purse.

'17 was a mixture of drafting a shut down corner the year prior, signing 3 or 4 very good free agents, and the addition of LF giving our offense some life. But I agree, open the damn check book.

There’s really no need to open the check book when you’re 1-5 with no shot of the play offs, yes ideally we’d give Trevor more to help develop him, but regardless he’s coming a long fine, money can be spent this off season nows not the time to do it

we are only 2 games from WIldcard to be honest, so if we can learn this winning thing and get some wins we have a chance, just need to get hot and gain confidence. look at the early jaguar years when we went on a roll. it can happen.

alot of teams are struggling this year, who we didn't expect. KC amoung one of them. they could easily be 1-6 or 0-6.

(10-29-2021, 12:42 PM)icey14 Wrote: we are only 2 games from WIldcard to be honest, so if we can learn this winning thing and get some wins we have a chance,  just need to get hot and gain confidence.  look at the early jaguar years when we went on a roll. it can happen.

alot of teams are struggling this year, who we didn't expect.  KC amoung one of them. they could easily be 1-6 or 0-6.

Bahahahaha.

Wildcard here we come!

(10-29-2021, 12:51 PM)Kane Wrote:
(10-29-2021, 12:42 PM)icey14 Wrote: we are only 2 games from WIldcard to be honest, so if we can learn this winning thing and get some wins we have a chance,  just need to get hot and gain confidence.  look at the early jaguar years when we went on a roll. it can happen.

alot of teams are struggling this year, who we didn't expect.  KC amoung one of them. they could easily be 1-6 or 0-6.

Bahahahaha.

Wildcard here we come!
They could end up like 96 but they need some help at WR to see if they can find someone to get open deep.

Sent from my SM-G781U using Tapatalk

To quote the great Blaine Gabbert - Whoa there [BLEEP]!

(10-30-2021, 01:51 AM)p_rushing Wrote:
(10-29-2021, 12:51 PM)Kane Wrote: Bahahahaha.

Wildcard here we come!
They could end up like 96 but they need some help at WR to see if they can find someone to get open deep.

I wouldn't hold your breath friend.
Maybe next year? But I'll be happy to hit 5 wins this year I think

(10-30-2021, 10:02 AM)Kane Wrote:
(10-30-2021, 01:51 AM)p_rushing Wrote: They could end up like 96 but they need some help at WR to see if they can find someone to get open deep.

I wouldn't hold your breath friend.
Maybe next year? But I'll be happy to hit 5 wins this year I think
I don't think it will happen but if the offense starts scoring and the defense continues to not give of big plays, they can get some wins.

(10-29-2021, 12:51 PM)Kane Wrote:

Bahahahaha.

Wildcard here we come!

What's so funny?

We're only 6 games from a first round bye.

Lol!

(10-30-2021, 12:57 PM)Predator Wrote:
(10-29-2021, 12:51 PM)Kane Wrote: Bahahahaha.

Wildcard here we come!

What's so funny?

We're only 6 games from a first round bye.

Lol!

If we keep playing like we did to start the season we can have an entire post-season bye!

Dilla on twitter rumoring Jags trying to land a WR

Oh, could it be DeSean Jackson? I heard earlier he was wanting to go elsewhere to be more involved with the offense.

(11-02-2021, 02:24 PM)Jagulars Wrote: Oh, could it be DeSean Jackson? I heard earlier he was wanting to go elsewhere to be more involved with the offense.

Yeah and then he retires.
Who the hell wants to come to this dumpster fire currently

(11-02-2021, 03:00 PM)Kane Wrote:
(11-02-2021, 02:24 PM)Jagulars Wrote: Oh, could it be DeSean Jackson? I heard earlier he was wanting to go elsewhere to be more involved with the offense.

Yeah and then he retires.

Someone not seriously looking for a ring and wants money..

Soooo.. a whore?
[Image: SaKG4.gif]

(11-02-2021, 03:31 PM)WingerDinger Wrote:
(11-02-2021, 03:00 PM)Kane Wrote: Yeah and then he retires.

Soooo.. a whore?

You called? Big Grin
[Image: Jason-The-Good-Place-Jaguars.png?w=472]

(11-02-2021, 03:31 PM)WingerDinger Wrote:
(11-02-2021, 03:00 PM)Kane Wrote: Yeah and then he retires.

Soooo.. a whore?

That's why I'm here!

[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcR0jRFxBIdTdBNls54Qy65...w&usqp=CAU]
“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato

[Image: zing.gif]
[Image: Jason-The-Good-Place-Jaguars.png?w=472]

According to Vic:

Chevin from Jacksonville, FL
Trent Baalke had bad drafts when he was the GM in San Francisco and then is promoted to GM in Jacksonville by new head coach Urban Meyer. Their first draft class (with over 10 picks, mind you) yielded a no-brainer at No. 1 overall, an injured RB at No. 25 overall, followed by a bunch of day-two selections who are, for the most part, barely even seeing the field on a team that has not won a game on U.S. soil in over 400 days. How does this man have a job?

I was told Baalke "hated" Joe Schobert and that's why he traded him to the Steelers for a warm six-pack. This past Sunday, Schobert led the Steelers with nine tackles. Yes, Baalke is deserving of hard scrutiny.

(This post was last modified: 11-04-2021, 08:15 AM by Jag88.)

I think that trade was unnecessary myself. Oh well. What's done is done. I guess they wanted to get the back up into the starter roll.