Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Trade Rumors

I haven't seen this yet started so lets keep it to Jaguars only.

I have herd

OBJ to Jaguars
Patrick Queen to Jaguars

thoughts? herd anything else.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

(10-20-2021, 02:52 PM)icey14 Wrote: I haven't seen this yet started so lets keep it to Jaguars only.

I have herd

OBJ to Jaguars
Patrick Queen to Jaguars

You shouldn't believe everything you herd on reddit.
I'm condescending. That means I talk down to you.

[Image: 1427752096-shep.gif]

(10-20-2021, 02:52 PM)icey14 Wrote: I haven't seen this yet started so lets keep it to Jaguars only.

I have herd

OBJ to Jaguars
Patrick Queen to Jaguars

Keep OBJ, gimme Queen.
[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSIM9bZmkezB9B4qD2qAtT...IGQHCZIPuA]

I have herd

OBJ to Jaguars
Patrick Queen to Jaguars

Where did you here this?

I haven't herd these anyplace.

(10-20-2021, 03:25 PM)homebiscuit Wrote: [Image: 1427752096-shep.gif]

HAHA

Yeah, I've herd zero about any of this.

Follow the herd that heard there's rumors we're herding new players. Did I win?

Also, no ty to both. Queen MAYBE, but only for the right price. I'd take him for this many herd of sheep. No more, no less.

Hmm well OBJ would probably be a terrible trade.
Queen was just drafted in 2020 pretty sure we're the only ones that give up on draft picks after a season and a half... He also just got injured.

How board are you to make up random garbage trade rumours?

(10-20-2021, 03:51 PM)Kane Wrote: Hmm well OBJ would probably be a terrible trade.
Queen was just drafted in 2020 pretty sure we're the only ones that give up on draft picks after a season and a half... He also just got injured.

Well for One it is Bored not Board, and you come here to bash on a post called Rumors. it is called Rumors for a reason, 90% of it never will happen.  

there was a post on ESPN i read monday saying Jaguars were reaching out to Balt for Queen availability.  the OBJ could happen as he isn't happy there and in the breakdowns he has been open many times this year wide open deep and Baker can't hit him at all.

i don't expect us to do much in the Trade Market but it would be nice to see them try and do something to make us better like getting a #1 WR.

(This post was last modified: 10-20-2021, 04:21 PM by RicoTx. Edited 1 time in total.)

(10-20-2021, 04:16 PM)icey14 Wrote:
(10-20-2021, 03:51 PM)Kane Wrote: Hmm well OBJ would probably be a terrible trade.

Well for One it is Bored not Board, and you come here to bash on a post called Rumors. it is called Rumors for a reason, 90% of it never will happen.  

there was a post on ESPN i read monday saying Jaguars were reaching out to Balt for Queen availability.  the OBJ could happen as he isn't happy there and in the breakdowns he has been open many times this year wide open deep and Baker can't hit him at all.

i don't expect us to do much in the Trade Market but it would be nice to see them try and do something to make us better like getting a #1 WR.

In the middle of the season that we are pretty much going nowhere, trading to get any kind of 'name' player would be stupid.

And I'm on ESPN most of the day and I have heard no mention of either of these.
[Image: IMG-1452.jpg]

LOL.  So what else have you "herd" mister spelling police officer?

There are 10 kinds of people in this world.  Those who understand binary and those who don't.

I herd it was board not bored. Google brought up zero on ESPN rumoring either of those things.

Usually when people have some rumor worthy of posting they bring links, tweets, proof.

OBJ has been wide open all season eh? Interesting.
Anywho... I didn't come here to bash anything.
Then I red you're post.

It has been a very boaring day so I figured I'd bash some random idiot. And slide in a few jabs on his spelling.

Prisco and Boselli were talking about OBJ but that was hypothetical. Don't think they were discussing a rumor though.

(10-20-2021, 04:21 PM)Kane Wrote:
(10-20-2021, 04:16 PM)icey14 Wrote: Well for One it is Bored not Board, and you come here to bash on a post called Rumors. it is called Rumors for a reason, 90% of it never will happen.  

I herd it was board not bored. Google brought up zero on ESPN rumoring either of those things.

Usually when people have some rumor worthy of posting they bring links, tweets, proof.

Then I red you're post.

It has been a very boaring day so I figured I'd bash some random idiot. And slide in a few jabs on his spelling.

Gave you some "reputation cred".  i Had to because this is to funny.   Laughing

There are 10 kinds of people in this world.  Those who understand binary and those who don't.

(10-20-2021, 04:21 PM)Kane Wrote:
(10-20-2021, 04:16 PM)icey14 Wrote: Well for One it is Bored not Board, and you come here to bash on a post called Rumors. it is called Rumors for a reason, 90% of it never will happen.  

Then I red you're post.

I'm not a OBJ fan by any means but Baker Sucks and can't hit anything beyond 15 yards.  kinda reminds me of Bortles on his Accuracy issues.  when he is on he is good but when he isn't he is bad.

i can't find the queen article either so maybe it was a spoof article.  i didn't check the source as it was just a article that popped up on my phone.

we have alot of Cap and be nice to get someone now via trade instead of via FA next year.

I saw someone on twitter post that 9 teams can trade for OBJ and we are one of them thats all i saw about it.
No Fun

Why would we (or anyone really) trade for OBJ?
"Treyvon Wallet is elite run defender and better overall than Aidan Hutchinson" 11/11/23

(10-20-2021, 06:51 PM)iHaunting Raven Wrote: Why would we (or anyone really) trade for OBJ?

Because some twit on twitter says that we might.

Que that Antman scene... somebody was out with their cousins sister and they herd
The Khan Years

Patience, Persistence, and Piss Poor General Managers.

(This post was last modified: 10-20-2021, 07:52 PM by Jag88. Edited 1 time in total.)

It would be nice to see the jags get either one of those players, but it sounds like it's too good to be true