Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Color Rush

Quote:I learned in school what a color is and why that definition makes black and white not colors. Maybe the people who think I am wrong should talk to science and art teachers.

Black is a color.

Definition of black: "of the very darkest color owing to the absence of or complete absorption of light; the opposite of white."

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Quote:I learned in school what a color is and why that definition makes black and white not colors. Maybe the people who think I am wrong should talk to science and art teachers.
They would also tell you that you're wrong.

That tv, computer, or phone you're using to make your asinine posts is composed up of the RGB model. Which is red, green, and blue. Guess what? Those mixed together make white. It's common sense.
You either die as a good poster, or live long enough to become the troll.

Quote:They would also tell you that you're wrong.

That tv, computer, or phone you're using to make your asinine posts is composed up of the RGB model. Which is red, green, and blue. Guess what? Those mixed together make white. It's common sense.

They would tell me I am right.

Quote:They would tell me I am right.
I just gave you proof based on scientific facts even with a link! You can't provide anything to the basis of your theory. Nice try. You're wrong once AGAIN.

(This post was last modified: 09-15-2016, 12:05 PM by JaguarsWoman.)

Quote:I just gave you proof based on scientific facts even with a link! You can't provide anything to the basis of your theory. Nice try. You're wrong once AGAIN.

You just don't want to believe anything I say.

I am still waiting for you to tell me why you think being mean is better than blocking my posts.

Im typing up my lawsuit to Crayola right now. I can't believe they have been selling me a fake "white" crayon since kindergarten. My 16 pack was really a 15 pack all this time.... My childhood was a lie.... I demanded reparations for whites.

JW, answer the following please:

What color is a piece of copier paper?

What color is a snowflake?

What color is rice...not the yucky brown kind?

What color is a sand dollar after it's been bleached?

What color is a white t-shirt?

What color is a white paper plate?

What color is a white paper towel?

What color is white paint?

What is the last name of the once great Green Bay Packer #92 Reggie ______?

**Spoiler Alert**

The correct answers are all the same.

Have you seen my baseball?

(This post was last modified: 09-15-2016, 12:38 PM by JagsGooner.)

Quote:You just don't want to believe anything I say.

I am still waiting for you to tell me why you think being mean is better than blocking my posts.
I don't believe it because you are wrong. And you can't disprove me.

You think I'm being mean? You're name calling other posters on here with your God complex. It's annoying.

Quote:Im typing up my lawsuit to Crayola right now. I can't believe they have been selling me a fake "white" crayon since kindergarten. My 16 pack was really a 15 pack all this time.... My childhood was a lie.... I demanded reparations for whites.
White Crayons Matter. They are colors too!

Quote:I don't believe it because you are wrong. And you can't disprove me.

You think I'm being mean? You're name calling other posters on here with your God complex. It's annoying.

I can't disprove your statements because I heard this in school.

Quote:I can't disprove your statements because I heard this in school.
You misheard.

Could you imagine being one of her poor teachers... Wallbash

Quote:You misheard.

No I didn't.

I though white was black without all the color.

I ain't no monkey... I'm an ape. Banana

Quote:No I didn't.
I heard that your favorite food is Pumpkin Pie. It's not a lie because this is what I've heard.

Quote:I though white was black without all the color.

Black is all light rays being absorbed. White is no light rays being absorbed. Color is all light rays except one being absorbed.

(This post was last modified: 09-15-2016, 01:29 PM by David4499.)

ok, so I was right... I remember that from 1st grade.

I ain't no monkey... I'm an ape. Banana

Quote:OK, so I was right. I remember that from 1st grade.

No you aren't. Black and white are opposites.

Back to the racists comments I see.

We should all live as one, and be treated and treat others with equal respect.