Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Fantastic Job Mr Khan! He took a ton of heat but got the guy we needed!

(02-05-2022, 11:43 AM)nejagsfan Wrote:
(02-05-2022, 11:19 AM)Upper Wrote: Clap clap clap. Good seal, Mr Khan has trained you well to accept your cold dead fish no matter how he serves it up. Clap clap clap.

oh so you must be one of the self made managers that I'm referring to... sitting in his recliner... So walk me through the process of what exactly happened behind closed doors.... not your opinion.... not so called media reports.... what exactly happened?

Dude I get it, fandom is a hell of a drug. It would be nice if the reports from literally every person in the industry was wrong and we weren't a complete joke of a franchise led by the worst owner (on the field at least) who is apparently beholden to the most hated man in the sport. If you truly want to live in that bubble then by all means go for it.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

(02-05-2022, 12:41 PM)Jagwired Wrote: A complete [BLEEP] warning here I tell ya. Sexual innuendo. Buuuwwwaaaa!!!

• [Image: buddy_online.png] flsprtsgod
    GOAT-erator
  • [Image: avatar_9680.jpg?dateline=1631803816]

Threads: 90
05-20-2021, 04:45 PM  To: Jagwired

Dear Jagwired

You have received a warning from the staff of Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums.
--

--

Stop with the sexual innuendo.

Yeah, you crossed the line and violated the CoC. Got a whole 6 hour 1 point warning. The horror.  Rolleyes

(02-05-2022, 12:58 PM)nejagsfan Wrote:
(02-05-2022, 12:32 PM)iHaunting Raven Wrote: So I didn't say they were better ONLY because they beat us, like you said I said.

This is going nowhere you are obviously too dumb.

You made like a 100 posts saying exactly that.

Again, YOU are the one saying no one could have done better or made us a winning team and you say those are facts, show us the proof or shut the hell up.

I literally NEVER said nobody could do it better then Urban.... never.... and my comments way back then were to people who were saying or thinking urban was going to come in and make us a winning team.... he wasn't going to do that nor any coach... with the lack of talent we had... and no we were talking about coaches and you said if our coaches were so good why did their coaches beat us... I must be talking to a child... I don't know maybe the avatar of a cartoon gave it away... lmao

(02-05-2022, 12:38 PM)flsprtsgod Wrote: If the plan was to look obstinate, clueless, and panicked while settling for the 5th option of the list of candidates then you're absolutely right.

once again you can't tell me exactly what happened behind closed doors... so where's your information that it was the 5th option... show me proof

I said it "looks" and I'm explaining the perception that most of the nation has of what happened here, so you can ease up with your demanding proof. You can't prove garbage smells with a photograph but we all know it when we see it. Maybe he was the first choice and maybe they settled on the very last candidate who would take the job, but the FO of this team worked really hard to make sure we couldn't tell the difference.
“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato

"Yeah, you crossed the line and violated the CoC. Got a whole 6 hour 1 point warning." The horror.

So you agree it was a [BLEEP] warning. That's progress.
Looking to troll? Don't bother, we supply our own.

(02-05-2022, 01:55 PM)Jagwired Wrote: "Yeah, you crossed the line and violated the CoC. Got a whole 6 hour 1 point warning." The horror.

It was an appropriate warning for the violation, maybe you should show some progress and accept that fact. You holding a grudge for being called out on it is pretty petty.
“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato

(02-05-2022, 02:01 PM)flsprtsgod Wrote:
(02-05-2022, 01:55 PM)Jagwired Wrote: "Yeah, you crossed the line and violated the CoC. Got a whole 6 hour 1 point warning." The horror.

It was an appropriate warning for the violation, maybe you should show some progress and accept that fact. You holding a grudge for being called out on it is pretty petty.

You said much worse many times. No grudge, just pointing out your hypocrisy. Carry on.
Looking to troll? Don't bother, we supply our own.

(02-05-2022, 02:01 PM)flsprtsgod Wrote:

bawahhhh you are literally the worst...this circus of a message board is solely based on the fact you are still a moderator

(02-05-2022, 02:09 PM)Jagwired Wrote:
(02-05-2022, 02:01 PM)flsprtsgod Wrote: It was an appropriate warning for the violation, maybe you should show some progress and accept that fact. You holding a grudge for being called out on it is pretty petty.

You said much worse many times. No grudge, just pointing out your hypocrisy. Carry on.

this.....

Oh the humanity.  Rolleyes

(02-05-2022, 01:51 PM)flsprtsgod Wrote:
(02-05-2022, 12:41 PM)Jagwired Wrote: A complete [BLEEP] warning here I tell ya. Sexual innuendo. Buuuwwwaaaa!!!

• [Image: buddy_online.png] flsprtsgod
    GOAT-erator
  • [Image: avatar_9680.jpg?dateline=1631803816]

Threads: 90
05-20-2021, 04:45 PM  To: Jagwired

Dear Jagwired

You have received a warning from the staff of Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums.
--

--

Stop with the sexual innuendo.

Yeah, you crossed the line and violated the CoC. Got a whole 6 hour 1 point warning. The horror.  Rolleyes

(02-05-2022, 12:58 PM)nejagsfan Wrote: I literally NEVER said nobody could do it better then Urban.... never.... and my comments way back then were to people who were saying or thinking urban was going to come in and make us a winning team.... he wasn't going to do that nor any coach... with the lack of talent we had... and no we were talking about coaches and you said if our coaches were so good why did their coaches beat us... I must be talking to a child... I don't know maybe the avatar of a cartoon gave it away... lmao

once again you can't tell me exactly what happened behind closed doors... so where's your information that it was the 5th option... show me proof

I said it "looks" and I'm explaining the perception that most of the nation has of what happened here, so you can ease up with your demanding proof. You can't prove garbage smells with a photograph but we all know it when we see it. Maybe he was the first choice and maybe they settled on the very last candidate who would take the job, but the FO of this team worked really hard to make sure we couldn't tell the difference.

you......"People who think this was a successful hiring process are delusional. This has been the most dysfunctional hiring of an exclusive and prominent position I've ever seen."

interesting I don't see the word "looks" anywhere

(02-05-2022, 12:21 PM)flsprtsgod Wrote:
(02-05-2022, 12:13 PM)nejagsfan Wrote: well I'm still trying ro figure out how the you became a moderator....And I wasn't trying to evaluate Meyer and acting like I knew everything....was just simply saying its hard for a head coach to come in turn around 1-15 team in seven and that no head coach in the league would have been able to do it... That's not evaluating it That's mere facts...so tell me what exactly happened behind closed doors in the hiring process....not your opinion...not so called media reports...what exactly happened... I'll wait

I was selected because of my even temper and judicious use of authority to keep the forum both free and orderly. As I said, tell us all about how awfully I've abused you with my Stick of Authority.

As for Meyer, it was clear after the pre-season that he was unfit for the role for anyone to anyone who actually has experience with executive authority. As for the hiring process, the dysfunction was the inability of the team to control the public narrative about the process and the damage that caused to the franchise's reputation. Even now with how this played out it appears that the team squandered their advantages and ultimately had to settle for a guy. I like the Pederson hire, but you need to quit acting like this was all just part of the plan and everything proceeded as Shad Khan had foreseen instead of the very public cluster [BLEEP] of dysfunction we know it really was.

I guess I'm just not an overly negative person like you....you literally think every move or process the jaguars do is idiotic dysfunctional or a disaster....not even sure why you're here? I mean you like Peterson hire.... but thinks the process was a disaster...no real proof of that and really doesn't know what the process was... I mean you go by reports....the same media that never has anything good to say about us....so all in all it's just your negative opinion.... nothing new

(02-05-2022, 02:36 PM)nejagsfan Wrote:
(02-05-2022, 01:51 PM)flsprtsgod Wrote: Yeah, you crossed the line and violated the CoC. Got a whole 6 hour 1 point warning. The horror.  Rolleyes

you......"People who think this was a successful hiring process are delusional. This has been the most dysfunctional hiring of an exclusive and prominent position I've ever seen."

interesting I don't see the word "looks" anywhere

I see, you're on about the wrong post. That post is clearly my expression of my lived experience and therefore indisputable (unless you really think you are qualified to tell me what I have or have not seen). 

The one you said you didn't read says "As for the hiring process, the dysfunction was the inability of the team to control the public narrative about the process and the damage that caused to the franchise's reputation. Even now with how this played out it appears that the team squandered their advantages and ultimately had to settle for a guy." A statement that is validated by nearly 3 weeks of interaction on this board, Twitter, the mainstream media, and just about every analyst and host on the sports networks. People know they screwed this up and so do you. Not the hire, again I'm fine with Pederson, but the process that got us here was a clown show of dysfunction.

(02-05-2022, 02:51 PM)nejagsfan Wrote:
(02-05-2022, 12:21 PM)flsprtsgod Wrote: I was selected because of my even temper and judicious use of authority to keep the forum both free and orderly. As I said, tell us all about how awfully I've abused you with my Stick of Authority.

As for Meyer, it was clear after the pre-season that he was unfit for the role for anyone to anyone who actually has experience with executive authority. As for the hiring process, the dysfunction was the inability of the team to control the public narrative about the process and the damage that caused to the franchise's reputation. Even now with how this played out it appears that the team squandered their advantages and ultimately had to settle for a guy. I like the Pederson hire, but you need to quit acting like this was all just part of the plan and everything proceeded as Shad Khan had foreseen instead of the very public cluster [BLEEP] of dysfunction we know it really was.

I guess I'm just not an overly negative person like you....you literally think every move or process the jaguars do is idiotic dysfunctional or a disaster....not even sure why you're here? I mean you like Peterson hire.... but thinks the process was a disaster...no real proof of that and really doesn't know what the process was... I mean you go by reports....the same media that never has anything good to say about us....so all in all it's just your negative opinion.... nothing new

Overly negative? It's not possible to be overly negative about how bad this franchise has been the last two seasons. I'm here because I love this team and expect better from them. You get hit with a realistic take about what's happening and it puts you into some kind of tailspin, like you're suffering from Stockholm Syndrome or something, so you lash out at the messenger. You aren't upset with me, you're upset with the truth of what I say. It's ok to be critical, especially when the criticism is as legitimate as they've permitted it to be, you should give it a try.

Could you two move this nonsense to a private conversation? This constant childish squabbling crap is what should get more people suspended for awhile.
[Image: badbaalke.jpg]

(This post was last modified: 02-05-2022, 06:54 PM by jaguarmvp.)

(02-05-2022, 02:11 PM)nejagsfan Wrote:
(02-05-2022, 02:01 PM)flsprtsgod Wrote: It was an appropriate warning for the violation, maybe you should show some progress and accept that fact. You holding a grudge for being called out on it is pretty petty.
bawahhhh you are literally the worst...this circus of a message board is solely based on the fact you are still a moderator

agreed

(02-05-2022, 04:16 PM)Sibelius Wrote: Could you two move this nonsense to a private conversation? This constant childish squabbling crap is what should get more people suspended for awhile.

The problem is that a few of the mods are the major problems.
[Image: mvp.avia8a99974486b2b89.md.png]

(This post was last modified: 02-06-2022, 12:38 AM by flgatorsandjags. Edited 3 times in total.)

I just listened to the presser. Now that it's done I don't give 2 [BLEEP] about the process. I'm just thankfull we ended up with the best cach possible and looking like we will end up with the best GM possible. Would much rather it take forever and end up with the right 2 than not hire the right 2 early on. Regardless if Khan lucked out on this or not he finally got it right. He'll yeah. He said he was interested in Pederson last year as well but Pederson wanted time off. We all need to be thankful for Urban being so bad that we lucked out and got Pederson, Spielman, and the top pick in every round in the 2022 draft

Also to the people who said "We interviewed Pederson over a month ago, we settled for somebody."

Pederson said in the presser that have been having on going talks since his interview.
[Image: mvp.avia8a99974486b2b89.md.png]

(This post was last modified: 02-05-2022, 08:54 PM by Jags@dajugular. Edited 1 time in total.)

For those who said that what dilla and the rest of us were saying was just our opinion and can we prove it ....Chi ching right out the Horse's mouth. Gaslighting

(02-05-2022, 06:53 PM)jaguarmvp Wrote:
(02-05-2022, 02:11 PM)nejagsfan Wrote: bawahhhh you are literally the worst...this circus of a message board is solely based on the fact you are still a moderator

agreed

(02-05-2022, 04:16 PM)Sibelius Wrote: Could you two move this nonsense to a private conversation? This constant childish squabbling crap is what should get more people suspended for awhile.

The problem is that a few of the mods are the major problems.

Agree 100%.  Just add them to Ignore List.  Having to have the last word or to think they are never wrong is narcissistic.  
I don’t know how moderators are chosen and frankly don’t care. Since being on this board I’ve only had a issue with one mod, same one as fljag.  Had to have last word.  He sounded like my worst boss.  The only time he said he was wrong was to say, “I’m sorry you’re wrong.”
This thread has been entertaining.

(02-05-2022, 08:12 PM)jaguarmvp Wrote: Also to the people who said "We interviewed Pederson over a month ago, we settled for somebody."

Pederson said in the presser that have been having on going talks since his interview.

Interesting that Khan said they'd not made any other offers to anyone else. It had been widely reported that the sticking point with Leftwich was his desire to bring along his own GM. So at the least, there was negotiations ongoing to hire him. I think we got the coach we need but still feels like he was Plan B.
I'm condescending. That means I talk down to you.

(02-06-2022, 08:07 AM)MarleyJag Wrote:
(02-05-2022, 08:12 PM)jaguarmvp Wrote: Also to the people who said "We interviewed Pederson over a month ago, we settled for somebody."

Interesting that Khan said they'd not made any other offers to anyone else. It had been widely reported that the sticking point with Leftwich was his desire to bring along his own GM. So at the least, there was negotiations ongoing to hire him. I think we got the coach we need but still feels like he was Plan B.

I thought he danced around that question myself.  I thought he danced around a lot of questions.
[Image: IMG-1452.jpg]