Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Marshall Faulk Twitter Comment

(This post was last modified: 11-24-2015, 10:49 AM by Jagsfan32277.)

If the Jaguars win their division and host the playoff game, will there be a 15bux nosebleed ticket?

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Quote:If the Jaguars win their division and host the playoff game, will there be a 15bux nosebleed ticket?
Yes.

Looking to troll? Don't bother, we supply our own.

Quote:Yes.
No way, can't be possible.  It will be in high demand.

Yes way, it's more than possible, it's probable.

As of now, the AFC South champ would host Pittsburgh. The ticket would be in high demand and there would likely be at least 15k Steeler fans in attendance.

;

;

(This post was last modified: 11-24-2015, 11:02 AM by Jagsfan32277.)

Quote:As of now, the AFC South champ would host Pittsburgh. The ticket would be in high demand and there would likely be at least 15k Steeler fans in attendance.
Yeah, the steeler fans would buy up all the remaining tickets at the market price, there would be no excess to sell for $15bux.  Can you visualize 80% of the upper deck, steeler fans,waiving their yellow towels.  It would look really bad on tv.

Quote:Yeah, the steeler fans would buy up all the remaining tickets at the market price, there would be no excess to sell for $15bux.  Can you visualize 80% of the upper deck, steeler fans,waiving their yellow towels.  It would look really bad on tv.

lol, it wouldn't be 80%

;

;

Quote:I'm sorry man but this is a lame excuse, at least to me anyway. Go to the games and support the team, once this starts happening on a consistent basis (winning will obviously help) the National narrative will go away.

Yep. I have better things to do than sit at a stadium until midnight getting rained on. Like, you know, sitting in my living room eating and drinking food that costs 10x less.

(This post was last modified: 11-24-2015, 03:37 PM by Jagwired.)

Quote:Yep. I have better things to do than sit at a stadium until midnight getting rained on. Like, you know, sitting in my living room eating and drinking food that costs 10x less.
Like I said, we have a whole lot of these "Fans" in this city. I guess it's alright, just doesn't put needed butts in the seats. Soft, soft city.

edit: Faulk can go [BAD WORD REMOVED] himself.

Quote:If the Jaguars win their division and host the playoff game, will there be a 15bux nosebleed ticket?

For you? No.

Quote:Like I said, we have a whole lot of these "Fans" in this city. I guess it's alright, just doesn't put needed butts in the seats. Soft, soft city.

edit: Faulk can go [BAD WORD REMOVED] himself.

You're right. Fans are the only ones who choose to sit in the stands. Sorry to not love up to your expectations.

Quote:You're right. Fans are the only ones who choose to sit in the stands. Sorry to not love up to your expectations.
I know. No need to apologize.

I wanted to go to the Jags/Chargers game in Jacksonville but military obligations keep me from doing so.

Sort of ironic, really

THERE IS A SKELETON INSIDE OF YOU.

RIGHT NOW. THIS IS NOT A JOKE.

Dude, if we land a home game vs Pittburgh...I'm gonna double the money for my season tickets.

[Image: 50302-schwing-gif-wM3h.gif]

[Image: Jason-The-Good-Place-Jaguars.png?w=472]

I cannot quote for some reason, but I think the issue the STHs and attendees of the game have is non-attendees complaining about the empty seats.  You guys who cannot atttend for opne reason or another are as much a fan as we are - but please don't complain about empty seats! I was there as I am at every home game barring disaster.. I thought the crowd was awesome - it was reported at around 61K.. a lot of people are in the Bud Zone and the NEZ pool area, hence the empty seats in the upper deck - They probably buy cheap tix then stand around in those areas. I see empty seats on TV for many, many games in the NFL, and I realize that a lot of people are milling around the stadium - doesn't mean they are not there.  If we win more, then more seats will be filled.  That said, I and many of my seatmates felt like the crowd was extremely energetic on Thursday night..Cheap shot by Faulk - he should remember who pays his salary (NFL fans, home or in the stadium).  No NFL.. No Faulk..(ing way he gets paid)

Quote:The place better be packed on Sunday against the chargers, with minimal Charger fans.

We are in a playoff race.

I thought the crowd was quite pathetic on Thursday night.

I know I know there was 35,000 people in the Bud Zone. Blah blah blah
Were you actually at the game? I was, it wasn't a packed house but it was full enough to affect the titans with crowd noise. Budlight zone and fanduel areas were packed with people. I'm a season ticket holder and I'll tell you that jag fans show up for these games, and quite frankly with the amount of losing seasons we've endured I'm proud this fan base keeps coming out to support the team.

(This post was last modified: 11-25-2015, 07:03 AM by trunt87.)

Quote:Were you actually at the game? I was, it wasn't a packed house but it was full enough to affect the titans with crowd noise. Budlight zone and fanduel areas were packed with people. I'm a season ticket holder and I'll tell you that jag fans show up for these games, and quite frankly with the amount of losing seasons we've endured I'm proud this fan base keeps coming out to support the team.

Yes I was at the game and I thought the crowd was pathetic. The people that were there were loud but the crowd was not an impressive crowd for a primetime game.

We [BLEEP] and moan about primetime games and when we get one we can't even fill the place. We practically had a whole row to our selves. In a section with reasonably priced tickets. And another thing it wasn't wet. I got there around 6 45 ish and didn't feel a rain drop the whole night.

Quote:We [BAD WORD REMOVED] and moan about primetime games and when we get one we can't even fill the place. We practically had a whole row to our selves. In a section with reasonably priced tickets. And another thing it wasn't wet. I got there around 6 45 ish and didn't feel a rain drop the whole night.
shut the blank up forever. 

[Image: giphy.gif]

And people wonder why there's always talk about the team moving...lol.  I guess the couch potatoes can watch the San Diego Jaguars from the comfort of their home too.