Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Marshall Faulk Twitter Comment

(This post was last modified: 11-21-2015, 05:32 AM by Sosa.)

What's his deal? Why does he hate us so much, lol...

https://twitter.com/marshallfaulk/status...1746437123

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Why let a jerk like this bother you? Who cares what he says?????????

The upper deck was empty

Quote:The upper deck was empty
shut up 

[Image: giphy.gif]

The tweets back pilloried him. He deserves it

Do you also know that over 10,000 people are located between the bud zone and fanduelville deck right? That can also explain the empty upper deck and next time maybe you need to do some research as well and you called yourself a jag fan.

[Image: giphy.gif]

A lot of these guys have to fabricate a schtick because they are not really made for sports tv, even if its the "heel" or angry-guy schtick.

I can't really figure it out with Faulk cus supposedly he's a jerk in real life

Quote:What's his deal? Why does he hate us so much, lol...

<a class="bbc_url" href='https://twitter.com/marshallfaulk/status/667806671746437123'>https://twitter.com/marshallfaulk/status/667806671746437123</a>

Just another clueless ex-player. Like Shannon Sharpe. I wouldn't worry about it.
;

;

Dude is getting lit up like the 4th of July on twitter. I love it.

Quote:Just another clueless ex-player. Like Shannon Sharpe. I wouldn't worry about it.

At least Sharpe has good reason to hate us
IT WAS ALWAYS THE JAGS

I still refuse to get one of these damn tweeters. I'll just be lazy and rely on you guys for my Jags info, kinda like I have for the past 10-15 years now.

Faulk had a reputation for being a me guy when he was playing and he is still that way. I don't listen to him because he doesn't give anything meaningful in the way of analysis. He's just an airhead that occasionally makes fart noises out of his mouth.

Oh man, Faulk is getting eviscerated on twitter.  His entire page is jag fans calling him out for being a moron!

Yep, Marshall Faulk's upper deck is definitely empty..

I survived the Gus Bradley Error.

Severe lack of proffessionalism. It's shocking really. Going the way of Warren Sapp. People laying into him on Twitter. Well deserved.

I was more suprised by the way rich Eisen was talking about it. He used to ride the pocket Hercules train pretty hard. And even though Deion couldn't articulate it properly he was saying what we all know, just stick with this team because we're legitimately improving.
Chicken nuggets is like my family.

(This post was last modified: 11-21-2015, 11:18 AM by Doc Holliday904.)

Faulk is a idiot

Quote:Dude is getting lit up like the 4th of July on twitter. I love it.
Hahaha same..But like honestly, he probably knows the least information on that panel. He legit said Bortles was in his third year, dude what planet are you on. You're supposed to know one thing; NFL. And you don't. Stop hating on us so much. He continues to push hard on that Mariota out played Blake. Yes Blake didn't finish 4 times but we got to the redzone 5 times. Mariota didn't make it there once and the lone touchdown was due to the fact that we had 2 horrible pass int calls on us that shouldn't even have happened. Shut it Marshall.

<b>We Believe In Victory..</b>

I never took any of Faulks comments serious after he called Bortles a 3rd year player... constantly. He's just an uneducated media head.
No commercial messages in sigs

Marsha, Marsha, Marsha