Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Jags should trade AR15 to New England.

Quote:his big thing is he wants to trade him while he still has value and is not willing to wait another year to see if his value increases...

Wrong.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Quote:Uh were talking about trading him to the Pats.
So why would a team like the Pats trade for a malcontent that gives up on routes?

Worst to 1st.  Curse Reversed!

Quote:Allen Robinson hasn't missed a game in 2 years. His first year, his rookie year, he had an injury but got over it and played 10 games. Allen Hurns has missed far more than he has, though hes pretty tough and Lee, well, his track record is horrifying, go look it up. 

Im not trading a pro bowl WR, who's young and is durable and stays healthy. Injuries are absolutely a major factor in it because frankly, Hurns and Lee are not on his level and are not as durable as he is. 

You brought up injuries. Did AR get injured?

Quote:So why would a team like the Pats trade for a malcontent that gives up on routes?

If you don't already know, then I can't help you.

<a>[Image: GIF--Nope-No-way-Nah-no-B.J.-Novak-The-Office-GIF.gif]</a>

[Image: 5S5POfa.jpg]

80% of what I talk about is nonesense.. the other 25% is made up statistics...

Quote:Wrong.
thats all you have been saying 

Quote:thats all you have been saying 

Oh, I said I was waiting for AR's value to increase?

Quote:If you don't already know, then I can't help you.
Humor me.

Worst to 1st.  Curse Reversed!

(This post was last modified: 03-05-2017, 07:32 PM by wrong_box.)

Quote:Oh, I said I was waiting for AR's value to increase?
no you want to get rid of him NOW rather than wait another year which means you are not willing to wait another year to see what his value is...Reading comprehension not your thing I see

Quote:You brought up injuries. Did AR get injured?
The point is, A Rob has played and started in every game the last 2 seasons. Everyone gets injured at one point or another, but availability is the best ability. Injuries are absolutely a factor given how injury prone Marquis Lee is, who hasn't started more than 6 games in a season. Hurns while tough, also gets many injuries. You want to trade a pro bowl WR who is young and durable and gamble that Lee and Hurns stay healthy, meanwhile getting a draft pick out of it. Frankly, I dont think either will stay healthy for a full season.

Im sticking with the pro bowl WR until his contract is out. 

Quote:no you want to get rid of him NOW rather than wait another year which means you are not willing to wait another year to see what his value is

No hold up. you spoke for me right?

Quote:No hold up. you spoke for me right?
nope...based on the context of your posts I said you are not willing to wait another year...you have said many times you want to trade him now which means you are not willing to wait till next year...Big difference between "trade him now:"  and trade him next year...

Quote:The point is, A Rob has played and started in every game the last 2 seasons. Everyone gets injured at one point or another, but availability is the best ability. Injuries are absolutely a factor given how injury prone Marquis Lee is, who hasn't started more than 6 games in a season. Hurns while tough, also gets many injuries. You want to trade a pro bowl WR who is young and durable and gamble that Lee and Hurns stay healthy, meanwhile getting a draft pick out of it. Frankly, I dont think either will stay healthy for a full season.

Im sticking with the pro bowl WR until his contract is out. 

You cant have it both ways dude. They all get inured at some point. And AR was the first to get a major injury to begin with.

Quote:nope...based on the context of your posts I said you are not willing to wait another year...you have said many times you want to trade him now which means you are not willing to wait till next year...Big difference between "trade him now:"  and trade him next year...

[Image: GIF-Bugeyes-friends-okay-skeptical-unsur...ht-GIF.gif]

Quote:How many wins did those stats result in?
Yeah cause one player is the difference between wins and losses. Ramsey was the best corners in football for December but it did show up in wins so lets dump him.

People around here are fast to call out players for being thin skinned, but most of you can't handle one player calling you out or being critical of the team when you all do it on a daily basis.
[Image: OIG4.uBuSY6yngBYRov__0Zi.?dpr=2.6&pid=ImgDetMain]

Quote:You cant have it both ways dude. They all get inured at some point. And AR was the first to get a major injury to begin with.
Im not having it both ways. Marquis Lee is injury prone, fact. Allen Hurns has had several injuries, fact. Allen Robinson isnt injury prone, fact. Trading away a pro bowl WR who's young and durable is a major risk. Injuries are absolutely a factor and not only are Lee and Hurns not on par with Robinson as a WR, but both are injury risks who cant seem to stay healthy. 

Its really simple...you want to trade him now, that means you don't want to wait until next year which is what I said

Quote:[Image: GIF-Bugeyes-friends-okay-skeptical-unsur...ht-GIF.gif]

Quote:Im not having it both ways. Marquis Lee is injury prone, fact. Allen Hurns has had several injuries, fact. Allen Robinson isnt injury prone, fact. Trading away a pro bowl WR who's young and durable is a major risk. Injuries are absolutely a factor and not only are Lee and Hurns not on par with Robinson as a WR, but both are injury risks who cant seem to stay healthy. 

They've all been injured it doesn't matter how you slice it.

no

Quote:They've all been injured it doesn't matter how you slice it.
I dont understand your point. What exactly are you trying to say? So because Allen Robinson was injured a few games his rookie season, he should be held to the same standard as Marquis Lee and Allen Hurns? Who continue to have injuries and miss multiple games a season? 

Point im trying to make is, I wouldnt risk trading away Robinson who's light years better than both Hurns and Lee and hope that they stay healthy.