Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
First Democrat Debate on CNN

Climate change as a national security threat.

Ok Al Gore...

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Sanders got a good jump out the gate, but fumbled a bit on foreign policy. 

Quote:Climate change as a national security threat.

Ok Al Gore...
Yeah, he lost me there. There are people in the Middle East, in China, in North Korea

screw that comment, I love Bernie Sanders

Also, I've had a few drinks

They're so damn friendly with each other up there. 

Look at O'Malley trying to ride Bernie's coattails lol

Bernie just won Hillary's vote btw

Webb the only one to say all lives matter. Wow.

Same old song and dance from the democrats

All of them a bunch of cowards wouldn't even debate Hilary on the email server...

too afraid to take on Hilary the great liar.... how is being the first lady a position held, was she vote in, no she was simply bonking the guy elected & he chose Monica over her so what does that tell you..

1% body slam of Hillary, ouch

lol I realized Hillary just yells until the audience claps. 

Quote:Same old song and dance from the democrats

All of them a bunch of cowards wouldn't even debate Hilary on the email server...

too afraid to take on Hilary the great liar.... how is being the first lady a position held, was she vote in, no she was simply bonking the guy elected & he chose Monica over her so what does that tell you..
Lol, true.

I wish they would have taken her on for that topic...

haha O'Malley with the pimp slap 

Quote:Same old song and dance from the democrats

You adorable little right-winger you. The Democrats onstage gain NOTHING by engaging Hillary on the email server. Think of it this way: Jim Webb has shown no inclination to hold back on any topic tonight, and he, an ex-Marine, did not engage Hillary on the server. Maybe, just maybe, it's really not as big a deal as we all think it is?

[BLEEP] I'm drunk

O'Malley wants to be Little Bernie lol

Quote:lol I realized Hillary just yells until the audience claps. 

She is a good orator and knows how to manipulate crowds. Anyone who actually follows politics knows she is a total fraud flip flop though.

Quote:lol I realized Hillary just yells until the audience claps. 
I thought that was Bernie's gig

Here comes more Hillary flip flopping.

(This post was last modified: 10-13-2015, 10:05 PM by enigma.)

Yes Hillary, people have changed ideas on a topic or two...

You have flip flopped on >5 principles...

#politicalexpediency

lol Cooper gives two [BLEEP] about Jim Webbs time...just get on with your point and stop whining. 

Chafee dug his own political grave.

BREAKING NEWS: Anderson Cooper dies at Democratic debate after Presidential Candidate Jim Webb ripped his podium from the stage, smashed it over Cooper's head, then beat him repeatedly in the face while repeatedly shouting, "WHOSE TIME IS UP NOW, ANDERSON?!"

"Don't you interrupt me you little [BLEEP]"

-Webb

(This post was last modified: 10-13-2015, 10:20 PM by TJBender.)

I swear O'Malley is the far-left equivalent of Ted Cruz.

Well, at least he was until he decided to abandon his campaign and become Baby Bernie.