Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Blake through 16 starts

Quote:Don't say an inaccurate fact if you don't want to be called out on it lol. I guarantee he will end the year with more touchdowns than interceptions and I bet most people on this board will hop back on his back like they did after Miami.

Hey dumbo,how many career TDs and Ints does Bortles have? Now go get your shine box.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Quote:How do you figure?

Uhhh..... past performances?

<FONT face="Comic Sans MS" size=3><B><FONT face=Verdana color=#ff6600 size=4></FONT></B></FONT>

Quote:Hey dumbo,how many career TDs and Ints does Bortles have? Now go get your shine box.

Name calling makes everything better. Anyway I was just replying to your post saying he will have a positive td/int ratio this year and you got mad.

Quote: 

Tannehill lost to us last week, and didn't beat us last year.  The Dolphin's D beat us last year.  

Bortles lost it for us last year.  

<FONT face="Comic Sans MS" size=3><B><FONT face=Verdana color=#ff6600 size=4></FONT></B></FONT>

(This post was last modified: 09-27-2015, 07:25 PM by ThunderCat.)

Quote:Name calling makes everything better. Anyway I was just replying to your post saying he will have a positive td/int ratio this year and you got mad.

Im not mad at all. Its funny watching all the apologists coddle. So how many Tds and ints does bortles have in his career? 

Quote:Im not mad at all. Its funny watching all the apologists coddle. So how many Tds and ints does bortles have in his career?

We aren't looking at last year from your initial post and that's all what I'm getting at. Of course he played badly last year everyone knows that.

Quote:Im not mad at all. Its funny watching all the apologists coddle. So how many Tds and ints does bortles have in his career? 

16TD to 20 INT (5 pick 6's IIRC), 58% completion percentage.

Quote:Dude, Tannehill is lightyears better than Bortles

Dolphins fans would disagree

;

;

Quote:We aren't looking at last year from your initial post and that's all what I'm getting at. Of course he played badly last year everyone knows that.
Hes still playing like crap.No one wants to be honest about that though. He has a throw or drive here and there and thats it. Other wise hes terrible.

Quote:Dolphins fans would disagree

I bet you they wouldn't take Bortles over Tannehill

ThunderCat?  More like little kitty - starts with a P!

Quote:Bortles lost it for us last year.  

You just don't get it, do you?

BB5 lost it for us last year.  Tannehill didn't win it for them last year.

BB5 won it for us this year.  Tannehill is trash...

But yeah, let's go crazy about BB5 after his 16th game...  sheesh, you guys...  Just R.E.L.A.X. for a few months...

We'll be able to decide very soon weather BB5 is worth anything shortly.

But to say after getting waxed by the Cheaters who now are trying to stick it to the NFL that BB5 is a bust is just plain stupid.  With all due respect, of course.

Quote:Uhhh..... past performances?
As in last year, which was Ryan's second? You said yourself he progressed through 3 years. How did Bottles progress over his first 3 years? On wait...

Quote:58.0 3,606 6.2 16 20

16TD to 20 INT (5 pick 6's IIRC), 58% completion percentage.

Dude your just being rude now. Facts are not allowed here.

Quote:You just don't get it, do you?

BB5 lost it for us last year.  Tannehill didn't win it for them last year.

BB5 won it for us this year.  Tannehill is trash...

But yeah, let's go crazy about BB5 after his 16th game...  sheesh, you guys...  Just R.E.L.A.X. for a few months...

We'll be able to decide very soon weather BB5 is worth anything shortly.

But to say after getting waxed by the Cheaters who now are trying to stick it to the NFL that BB5 is a bust is just plain stupid.  With all due respect, of course.

what is even more stupid is putting words in my mouth.

nowhere did I call him a bust.  Nowhere did I say we need to move on from Bortles.  Of course we have to be patient.  Of course we have to give him AT LEAST this year to see where he's at.

what I'm not doing is blindly putting my faith into him and this offense.  He has improved a little - yes.  But he's coming from such a low point last year that he needs to improve a LOT.  IMO of course.  A little bit of an improvement isn't good enough.  It's not good enough yet.  Not saying he can't get there, but he'll have to show me.

Quote:Dude your just being rude now. Facts are not allowed here.

He certainly doesn't have the stats that Vince Young or Can't Newton or Colin Kaepernick had during their first 16 games...

Who cares?

Just chill out for a minute and let this play out...  Jeez, you act like this game was gonna define the future of the franchise or something.  Calm down...

Quote:ThunderCat?  More like little kitty - starts with a P!

Looks like I hurt your kitty to be honest.

Quote:what is even more stupid is putting words in my mouth.

nowhere did I call him a bust.  Nowhere did I say we need to move on from Bortles.  Of course we have to be patient.  Of course we have to give him AT LEAST this year to see where he's at.

what I'm not doing is blindly putting my faith into him and this offense.  He has improved a little - yes.  But he's coming from such a low point last year that he needs to improve a LOT.  IMO of course.  A little bit of an improvement isn't good enough.  It's not good enough yet.  Not saying he can't get there, but he'll have to show me.

You realize that the entire team was trash last year with a bunch of rookies and a sub-par OC...

Dude, face it...  You're over-reacting.

By the way, nothing in what I said was calling you out for saying BB5 was a bust, Mr. Sensitive.  I was pionting out how stupid your arguement about Tannehill being better than BB5 was.  Just relax for a minute.  Take a deep breath and absorb this loss.

It suck that we got blown out, but it's gonna be OK...

At worst, we need to get rid of the HC.  But even that has some time to marinate.

Vince Young and Colin Kaepernick are the best!!  They have both won soo many Superbowls!

@ThundeCat???  You wish!!!!!!!!