Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Blake through 16 starts

Stats through 16 starts. First game at Indy last year omitted bc he didn't start.

3365 yards 16 tds 20 ints 57.9%

Rating 70.1

Noticeably better the past 3 games so I expect the stats to trend upwards.

That's not a bad stat line at all for a rookie/raw qb. Especially with the offense last year.
IT WAS ALWAYS THE JAGS

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Pretty much what you'd expect from a rookie quarterback.

Are you actually looking at the big picture? watch out.. incoming...

You're right but good luck getting any level-headed responses after that game lol

wow someone wants to give him a whole season before they burn it all down,  crazy talk.  I also think he is improving.  I wouldn't blame the loss on him today.

He's cut back on the INT's, which is good. It would be nice if the comp % was a little higher.

;

;

Quote:Pretty much what you'd expect from a rookie quarterback.
No, you don't expect that. He makes stupid decisions at crucial moments in a professional league. Bridgewater and Carr don't do that and just led their teams to victory. Instead we have a pick six machine that likes to throw ducks when he feels like it. He likes slingin' it though! That's okay, right?

Quote:No, you don't expect that. He makes stupid decisions at crucial moments in a professional league. Bridgewater and Carr don't do that and just led their teams to victory. Instead we have a pick six machine that likes to throw ducks when he feels like it. He likes slingin' it though! That's okay, right?

Bridgewater, yeah sure.

dude teddy bridge didnt do a damn thing today

What has me worried is his ugly football when he throws. He has poor accuracy.

It's evident even on some passes that he completes.... The accuracy isn't there.
<FONT face="Comic Sans MS" size=3><B><FONT face=Verdana color=#ff6600 size=4></FONT></B></FONT>

Quote:No, you don't expect that. He makes stupid decisions at crucial moments in a professional league. Bridgewater and Carr don't do that and just led their teams to victory. Instead we have a pick six machine that likes to throw ducks when he feels like it. He likes slingin' it though! That's okay, right?
Bridgewater is a poor man's Andy Dalton right now calm down.

"A man with no sauce is lost.

<p style="text-align:center;">But that same man can get lost in the sauce."

Quote:Bridgewater, yeah sure.
Ha, yeah, go away. Don't want smelly apologist messaging me. Sick of you clowns acting like everything is fine. Wish you were all banned.

Quote:Bridgewater is a poor man's Andy Dalton right now calm down.
Sure man, sure. At least he can manage the game and make the necessary throws that aren't pick sixes or ducks.

Some people on this board are a joke. For instance Sosa said a couple days ago that we have our franchise qb now we don't after one game. That is so crazy to me.

What is up with the Bridgewater thing? He was terrible today. I feel like the people that speak highly of him just don't watch him play.

;

;

Quote:Some people on this board are a joke. For instance Sosa said a couple days ago that we have our franchise qb now we don't after one game. That is so crazy to me.
Didn't say we don't, I'm saying he was terrible. Inconsistent QB play isn't going to win you games. The guy needs to STOP doing that crap.

Quote:Ha, yeah, go away. Don't want smelly apologist messaging me. Sick of you clowns acting like everything is fine. Wish you were all banned.
It's not about being an apologist. You bring up Bridgewater like he did something yet. He's been the very definition of a game manager through the first 3 games. He's a poor man's Andy Dalton/Alex Smith right now.

"A man with no sauce is lost.

<p style="text-align:center;">But that same man can get lost in the sauce."

Quote:Ha, yeah, go away. Don't want smelly apologist messaging me. Sick of you clowns acting like everything is fine. Wish you were all banned.

Lol. Bridgewater isn't good. Does that upset you for some reason?

The thing is those stats are padded in garbage time. He's often making big mistakes that insure that the team is out of it, which leads to those garbage time stats. It's not all his fault but his play hasn't been very encouraging to be honest. He's no Blaine Gabbert though.

I love bortles. In 5 years I think he'll be ready to throw more tds then ints. Ice cream for every one! I like root beer floats my self. I know bortles is a fan. He floats all the time.