Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
***Official Washington Redskins vs Jacksonville Jaguars Gameday Thread***

OMG

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Quote:This game is making me sick to my stomach

I wonder what BB is thinking right now?

I survived the Gus Bradley Error.

Why did he call a TO? The clock would have ran out!
[Image: 160572067683e562faff2fbedb33413b.gif]

Now Gus Bradley takes a timeout when the time is running out. This dude is a joke.

Bradley calling a TO when we don't need to but won't call a TO when we do need it

They better no score here
[Image: 5_RdfH.gif]

Bradley lucked out

(This post was last modified: 09-14-2014, 02:41 PM by AmeliaIsland.)

Redskins were leading 21-0 through the First Half but Chad Henne hooked up for a 63-yard TD pass to Marcedes Lewis in their 2-minuite drill before halftime. Redskins scored earlier with two Allfed Morris's 1-yard TD run, and a Kirk Cousins 8-yard TD pass to Darrel Young. Perhaps Coach Gus replaces Chad Henne with Blake Bortles, and the Jaguars D shuts out the Redskins O. Redskins also leads the all time regular season series 4 games to 1. Will the Jaguars win their first regular season road game in Washington D.C.? Stay tuned, GO JAGUARS!!!!!

Bradley calling a TO when we don't need to but won't call a TO when we do need it

I guess we're calling a timeout to help the other team... I guess that does make sense. We are who we are.

No pain, no gain.

Alright, fellas.  It could have been worse.

Let's do this in the second half!

Everyone complaining about nothing.
"Before you criticize a man, walk a mile in his shoes. That way, if he gets angry, he's a mile away and barefoot."

(This post was last modified: 09-14-2014, 02:40 PM by Marvsin.)

That TO was a brain poot

Welp...as crazy as this sounds, we're still in it

WHAT?

WHO?

What?

"The season's not over... we still have a bunch of games to lose..." - TemporaryName

"The middle of the field is like Narnia to us, we don't believe it really exists" - Marvsin

Quote:Bradley calling a TO when we don't need to but won't call a TO when we do need it
Not good coaching in so many aspects

Wow, the coach is a moron.  Like they we're going to punt.

Only way we possibly have a chance is BB but that TD ensured Henne staya

Poor play all around, Henne is not the problem.

The "experts" have all said we would have 4 or 5 wins this year but would be more competitive....

"History has demonstrated that the most notable winners usually encountered heartbreaking obstacles before they triumphed."
;
- B.C. Forbes

Perfect time to introduce bb to start the second half